U Haul runs out of Trucks in California from Californians fleeing to Texas.

One can only hope the Cali refugees are conservatives or libs who learned the error of their ways.

The mass exodus from Dem run states continues.

Californians fleeing for Texas so fast U-Haul runs out of trucks for them: report

California and Illinois saw the largest net-loss of U-Haul trucks​

A new report from U-Haul found that migration to southern states continued throughout the pandemic, with Texas being the top destination.

"Gone to Texas" was such a well-known phrase during early migrations to the state that people simply carved "GTT" on trees or fence posts when they headed west from the young United States. Now a highway version of "GTT" is underway, but it's headed from west to east: California and Illinois ranked as the states with the greatest one-way net loss of U-Haul trucks, and most of that traffic appears to have gone to Texas and Florida.

So many Californians are leaving the once Golden State that the moving giant says it ran out of wheels for them to rent.

Texas ranked as top in the pre-pandemic years, most notably 2016-18, falling to Florida in 2019 and Tennessee in 2020, but the Lone Star State has now reclaimed its top spot.

"The Texas economy is growing fast," stated Kristina Ramos, U-Haul Company of South Austin president. "With a strong job market and low cost of living, it’s a no-brainer. Texas doesn’t have an income tax, so families get more for their money."

Lol. Just this morning I passed a new U-Haul location in what used to be an empty wasteland lot. I wondered why that was. Your surplus U-Hauls in Texas answered my curiosity. :thup:

Lol, tax them out of existence.
Small part of it.

House prices in California are simply way different than house prices in Texas.

I have some family members who made the move from California to Texas. Politics wasn’t the reason. It was housing.

Researchers are saying the same thing. It’s common sense.

excalibur
I agree. They will move to Texas and vote for sleezeball Dems.

They never seem to learn. Dems ruined Cali yet these folks fleeing to Texas will continue to vote Dem. You can't fix stupid.

The mass exodus from Dem run states continues.

Californians fleeing for Texas so fast U-Haul runs out of trucks for them: report

California and Illinois saw the largest net-loss of U-Haul trucks​

A new report from U-Haul found that migration to southern states continued throughout the pandemic, with Texas being the top destination.

"Gone to Texas" was such a well-known phrase during early migrations to the state that people simply carved "GTT" on trees or fence posts when they headed west from the young United States. Now a highway version of "GTT" is underway, but it's headed from west to east: California and Illinois ranked as the states with the greatest one-way net loss of U-Haul trucks, and most of that traffic appears to have gone to Texas and Florida.

So many Californians are leaving the once Golden State that the moving giant says it ran out of wheels for them to rent.

Texas ranked as top in the pre-pandemic years, most notably 2016-18, falling to Florida in 2019 and Tennessee in 2020, but the Lone Star State has now reclaimed its top spot.

"The Texas economy is growing fast," stated Kristina Ramos, U-Haul Company of South Austin president. "With a strong job market and low cost of living, it’s a no-brainer. Texas doesn’t have an income tax, so families get more for their money."

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

U-Haul reports California ranks 50th, Illinois 49th in migration to.

So if Leftist governments are so wonderful, why do we have a long history of people fleeing this alleged utopia?

And it’s not Leftards fleeing, it’s conservatives turning States like Virginia, Florida and Texas more conservative.

1EE9F53F-C017-4A23-8990-00AE3413BD1B.jpeg

Forum List

Back