Congratulations USMB.....America is listening to you and moving to free states

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Texas had the largest number of movers in one-way U-Haul equipment in 2023, marking the third consecutive year it has finished atop the U-Haul Growth Index.
Florida ranked second behind Texas among growth states for the third year in a row, followed by North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

The down side is locusts tend to do the same thing once they ravage a location. ;)

Remember.....Colorado was once a Red state. Then, California moved in.

giphy.gif

Texas had the largest number of movers in one-way U-Haul equipment in 2023, marking the third consecutive year it has finished atop the U-Haul Growth Index.
Florida ranked second behind Texas among growth states for the third year in a row, followed by North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

The down side is locusts tend to do the same thing once they ravage a location. ;)

Remember.....Colorado was once a Red state. Then, California moved in.

giphy.gif
I can't wait till those new residents turn your state blue.

Oh, and did you know that people who are leaving Florida are still working in California? Remotely. So they are being paid California wages and living in a poor ass Red state to save money.

Many of us who made all our money in blue states will one day retire to a poor red state because of the cost of living. Notice people don't move to your states for jobs. They move when they are done working.

I can't wait till those new residents turn your state blue.

Oh, and did you know that people who are leaving Florida are still working in California? Remotely. So they are being paid California wages and living in a poor ass Red state to save money.

Many of us who made all our money in blue states will one day retire to a poor red state because of the cost of living. Notice people don't move to your states for jobs. They move when they are done working.

Not true. We moved here in the middle of our careers for the lower taxes, lower crime, lower COL, and better quality of life. Most of my fellow California refugees did the same.

You don't know what you're talking about, and the data proves it.

The poor and the working class Americans can't afford the luxury of California, Hawaii, or the more desirable locations. Somebody has to do the dirty work but nimby.
Income inequality comes home to America with the chickens

Many of those moving to Texas are moving there because their employer is sending them there. Two of the largest employers in my area have both moved their HQ's to Texas in order to avoid paying Illinois taxes. I'm sure that is being repeated elsewhere.
About every 20 years people move to Texas for the big boom.

:clap2:
Turn Texas Blue
So they can have more street crime.
More mass shootings.
More kids being turned into tran freaks.
More Islamists subverting US laws & culture.
More inflation.
More illegal aliens taking jobs from Americans.
More goofballs blocking traffic.
Great, huh ? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back