Congratulations USMB.....America is listening to you and moving to free states

Not true. We moved here in the middle of our careers for the lower taxes, lower crime, lower COL, and better quality of life. Most of my fellow California refugees did the same.

You don't know what you're talking about, and the data proves it.
So what did you do in Cali and how much did you make?

What do you do now and what do you make? You certainly aren't making Cali wages.

Just because it's not true for you doesn't mean it's not true. Many, many people during the pandemic started working from home and still do. If you can continue to make Cali wages but live in a cheap red state, of course I'd go too.

But in expensive California, with its outsize share of tech and other work-from-home jobs, that's added to an already large net outflow of residents to other states. Many have left for Texas, Nevada, Arizona and other states, often with cheaper housing costs in mind.

Bring back Freedom and Liberty to Texas
"freedom" to block traffic" Liberty to gang rob convenience stores, freedom to commit mass shootings, liberty to turn kids into tran freaks, freedom to allow Muslim husbands to rape and beat their wives,

Leftists seem to think freedom and liberty are infinite, without any downside. Welcome to the leftist mindset.

Most migrating to Texas are coming from major cities with high costs of living.
They bring their liberal politics with them

And they hate the politics of the places they are leaving.

From the Link in the OP.

DIY movers arriving in Texas accounted for 50.4% of all one-way U-Haul traffic in and out of Texas (49.6% departures) to keep it the leading growth state.

In related news:

Alaska and New York saw 15 people leave per every 1,000 residents, while Illinois and California had a little more than 10 people per 1,000 residents fleeing.

Alaska does not belong, their numbers (population) are too few compared to NY, CA. and IL..

I understand why people are leaving Illinois, and my turn is coming.

"freedom" to block traffic" Liberty to gang rob convenience stores, freedom to commit mass shootings, liberty to turn kids into tran freaks, freedom to allow Muslim husbands to rape and beat their wives,

Leftists seem to think freedom and liberty are infinite, without any downside. Welcome to the leftist mindset.
No, just freedom to determine yer own healthcare and to grow weed.

No, just freedom to determine yer own healthcare and to grow weed.
From somebody who is fighting a lung ailment, let me tell you that "healthcare" and "grow weed" don't belong in the same sentence.
Few things are more damaging to heart & lungs than smoking (any kind of smoke)

Healthcare begins with CLEAN air, unspoiled by smoking.

And if anybody wants to determine their own healthcare, easy > join the military. :biggrin:

From somebody who is fighting a lung ailment, let me tell you that "healthcare" and "grow weed" don't belong in the same sentence.
Few things are more damaging to heart & lungs than smoking (any kind of smoke)

Healthcare begins with CLEAN air, unspoiled by smoking.

And if anybody wants to determine their own healthcare, easy > join the military. :biggrin:
You don't have to smoke it. I joined the army and determined my own healthcare.

If that is what you needz.
It's what everyone needs. Pot is especially bad, because the fools who smoke it, pull the smoke deep down into their lungs' capillaries and aveoli, creating irreversible damage.

If anyone is so inept at art, music, or other ways of getting a natural high, that they have to resort to drugs, they could take THC in pill form, thereby bypassing thr pulmonary damage.

Forum List

Back