U-6 Unemployment Rate Drops to 17-YEAR LOW; GDP Growth Exceeds Experts' Estimate

Labor participation is at an all time low

No it's not, dumb fuck

Worst ever

Lying only means you're lying...Sept 2016 it was 62.7, Sept 2015 it was 62.3 (before 2000 it was in the 50's some years) today it is 62.8.

Nice lie but you lose.

Civilian Labor Force Participation Rate

People know what is happening, that is why the Left is panicking. Wages are finally rising, Black/Hispanic unemployment at historic lows, and we have stabilized.

I will tell all those on the Left this though---------------> were it NOT for Obama and his policies, we would not be seeing such a huge surge. His policies starved the economy, and created pent up demand. So when I see the Leftists THANKING Obama, I concur. Were it not for his incompetence creating pent up demand, Hillary would be President today, and the Democrats would control all 3 branches of government. Of course, to do that, they could not be so far left that they reside somewhere between Stalin and Lenin, but never fear, the Left will NEVER give up, and neither will we-)

For eight years under Obama, I was told that the unemployment rate was meaningless as it dropped from the heights it reached during Bush's tenure.

I was told the only important measure was the employment/population ratio - the participation rate.

How's that doing?

This is just getting silly. Of course the official unemployment rate (the U-3) matters, but the U-6 unemployment rate, even according to Bernie Sanders, gives us a more complete picture of the employment situation. During the Obama years, the U-6 stayed unusually high. Under Trump, it has already dropped by a whopping 17%.

I can clearly recall pointing out the difference between the U-6 and the U-3 many times when you folks would chatter on and on about the U-3 rate during the Obama years. Perhaps that what you're thinking of.

Cmon Mike, what they are thinking of is EXCUSES. Call them out, lol. They are snowflake pansies, and have no leg to stand on! Don't let them run propaganda. Whenever they do, MAKE THEM PAY!

Anybody pointed out the record number of people out of the labor force now under the dotard?

Forum List

Back