TYT poll: Should children be taken away from unvaxxed parents?

Should kids be taken away from unvaxxed parents

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
You put them in Joe Biden's cages under a bridge down by the border.

You seem to have confused Joe Biden with Donald Trump. Biden isn't taking children away from their parents. Children aren't dying in his custody, either. 7 children died at the Southern Border when Trump was terrorizing refugees.

Jesus said "And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’", so the cruelty and abuse Trump showed to people fleeing for their lives, will now be visited up him and those who supported him.

You seem to have confused Joe Biden with Donald Trump. Biden isn't taking children away from their parents. Children aren't dying in his custody, either. 7 children died at the Southern Border when Trump was terrorizing refugees.

Jesus said "And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’", so the cruelty and abuse Trump showed to people fleeing for their lives, will now be visited up him and those who supported him.
This is all Dumbiden

This is all Dumbiden

No, this is the result of a half century of refusal to address climate change, combined with an attempted coup in Haiti which murdered the President of Haiti, and carried out by an American billionaire, combined with a devastating earthquake. What part of all of this did Joe Biden play, exactly??

The Bible tells us to treat people fleeing for their lives with kindness. Do unto others. Jesus exhorted us by saying that which you do to the least among you. People with nothing fleeing for their lives ARE the least among you.

You call yourself a Christian yet you dehumanize refugees, unless they're white people. Brown skinned refugees are an "invasion", "illegals", "a pestilence", but white people are a "humanitarian crisis".

The richest Christian nation in the world, is treating the refugees their policies have created as an "invasion". The richest Christian nation in the world, is showing the rest of the world that they are not a freedom loving, Christian people at all.

The more the woke communists want this vax, the more suspicious of it I am.

Well there’s adult and mature attitude. Psychologist called us “oppositional behaviour“. It’s not only a sign of immaturity, it also denotes low self esteem and the inability to discern what is in your own best interests.

Low self-esteem individuals with poor critical thinking skills will automatically oppose any suggestion made because of their inability to discern what is in their own best interests.

Weak and ineffectual is really the best description possible of the entire anti-VAX movement.

View attachment 540166

The Young Turks have a poll on their website.

I’m curious to see how many demonrats here say yes
Should government agents be shot dead when they try to take away my kids?

How many do you have staying with you?

I haven’t checked the numbers recently but Canada welcomes more refugees than any other first world country.

Well there’s adult and mature attitude. Psychologist called us “oppositional behaviour“. It’s not only a sign of immaturity, it also denotes low self esteem and the inability to discern what is in your own best interests.

Low self-esteem individuals with poor critical thinking skills will automatically oppose any suggestion made because of their inability to discern what is in their own best interests.

Weak and ineffectual is really the best description possible of the entire anti-VAX movement.
So why don't you try saying something original, that we haven't heard a million times? You know, there is no magic number of repetitions of your bullshit at which we will just give in and say, "Okay, okay, we'll take our kill shots like good lemmings."

When your enemy is insisting and threatening you into taking some substance into your body, that substance is not going to be good for you. For instance, you are an enemy. You suggesting that I take the vax is the same as me telling you to drink drano.

The more the woke communists want this vax, the more suspicious of it I am.
Very good point. I think if it wasn't for such a hard push by the left we would see less reluctance, and more would have the shot by now. It doesn't help Biden tries to play Hitler and force this on us, but when he pulls his mask down to talk to a crowd he is inches away from and talks to them, shakes their hand, touches his mouth afterward, etc. It makes me assume he isn't that worried, and validates the "power grab" crowds concerns.

Edit: There are now 2 that have voted "yes" now! I am guessing these are the 2 that are trying to force their boys to play with dolls, and convince them they are girls. They are probably good with that, but we shouldn't dare decide for our children what should and shouldn't be put in their bodies.

Last edited:
Should government agents be shot dead when they try to take away my kids?

NO. Because they're not going to do it anyway.
Gonna get a little dicey for those CPS workers.

Hardly. CPS workers don't have enough foster homes to put children who are being pimped out by their crackhead parents, let alone conservative fools who don't get vaxxwed. When their children get sick and are left with life long disabilities, the parents will live with the guilt for the rest of their lives.

When your enemy is insisting and threatening you into taking some substance into your body, that substance is not going to be good for you. For instance, you are an enemy. You suggesting that I take the vax is the same as me telling you to drink drano.

Other Americans are not "your enemy", and no one is threatening you with dangerous substances. This is how crazy conservatives have become. Their fellow citizens are their enemies, and politicians are out to kill them.

I haven't drunk Drano, but I'm vaxxed so your analogy is utter false. People who think as you do are said to be suffering from paranoid delusions.

And yet these are the same people who want to ban abortion and force women to have a baby. Imagine that.

I have a poll:

Should anyone trying to remove my children from my custody over a vaccine be shot in the face with a large caliber gun and left in the street for the buzzards and worms to eat?

I haven’t checked the numbers recently but Canada welcomes more refugees than any other first world country.

Looks like a solid imigration plan. One that allows Canada to cherry pick who they allow entry.

Forum List

Back