Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Brutal.

Was it necessary?

Doesn't really look necessary. I understand that the police have to do beatdowns on suspects, but not only was this sort of excessive IMHO, but I don't see the actual reason for the beating.

A Youngstown police officer I know did a number on a suspect that accused his wife of Prostitution. But that was good cause, I don't see any real justification here IMHO.

But that is exactly what you fuckface Communists want. To eliminate all Law Enforcement, especially in the 'hood.

Police officers one way or the other are going to have to learn they are there to enforce the law, not be the law.

The officers superiors have said they can find no justification why Nichols was pulled over to start with.

Doesn't really look necessary. I understand that the police have to do beatdowns on suspects, but not only was this sort of excessive IMHO, but I don't see the actual reason for the beating.

A Youngstown police officer I know did a number on a suspect that accused his wife of Prostitution. But that was good cause, I don't see any real justification here IMHO.

I watched the video on television tonight and the only thing I seen out of sorts was the officer that kicked him twice in the head. There was no reason for that and uncalled for. The rest it seemed is what I would call typical: a suspect refusing to obey orders of the police and end up injured or dead because of it. They tried to subdue him and he fought with the cops. They tried every non-lethal use of force like a taser and pepper spray and still no compliance.

Maybe I missed something that the video was not clear about.

I watched the video on television tonight and the only thing I seen out of sorts was the officer that kicked him twice in the head. There was no reason for that and uncalled for. The rest it seemed is what I would call typical: a suspect refusing to obey orders of the police and end up injured or dead because of it. They tried to subdue him and he fought with the cops. They tried every non-lethal use of force like a taser and pepper spray and still no compliance.

Maybe I missed something that the video was not clear about.
The problem IS...idiots like you believe that cops beating the shit out of non-violent suspects is "typical"

They were giving him conflicting commands and pulling /pushing/ and beating him. He literally COULDN'T comply

Much like this guy

That's the biggest cop out I ever heard. We all know how to properly conduct ourselves in police presence. We all know just do as they say and don't fight with them. Nobody has to be instructed to do that.

The problem IS...idiots like you believe that cops beating the shit out of non-violent suspects is "typical"

No, what I believe is police do whatever they have to do when trying to place a suspect in custody. If you submit to their commands at worst you end up in jail for the night if there is a charge. From what I understand, this was a typical traffic stop. As a former truck driver I got stopped all the time for DOT inspections and never got arrested or beaten once. Why? Because I just did everything they told me to do.

What I saw was the cops ordering him to get on the ground and Nichols responds….I am on the ground

He was not fighting or resisting
Nichols was the only one on the scene who is calm

The cops went right to Taser…….For a Traffic Stop

they ordered him to put his hands behind his back which is where fighting with the cops took place.

they ordered him to put his hands behind his back which is where fighting with the cops took place.
So the answer is to beat him to death when there is 5 able body cops on the scene and we learn there was also 2 sheriff deputies. There is no way in hell that even a racist POS like you can justify them beating this young, black man to death.

Forum List

Back