Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Don't engage the troll. He has nothing intelligent to add to the conversation...just name calling.

Ignore him until mods remove his posts.
Hey arent you the guy that thinks police should kill people if they run from them? Yeah, you're intelligent lol.

Hey arent you the guy that thinks police should kill people if they run from them? Yeah, you're intelligent lol.
I'm the guy who says don't resist the police.

That may be the most intelligent advice you read today.

If you read somewhere in this thread me saying anything different, please provide a quote of that statement in your next post.

I'm the guy who says don't resist the police.

That may be the most intelligent advice you read today.

If you read somewhere in this thread me saying anything different, please provide a quote of that statement in your next post.
Where on the video do you see him resisting?

And better training. And they need to lose the aggressor mentality and learn how to diffuse situations rather than escalating them

Exactly
The whole interaction seemed to be Police macho posturing and teaching him a lesson for running

This shows why people run. Despite what many want to believe this is what many have faced for years. This is why things burned.

Sadly not all police have learned. They will.

The whole beginning of the video.

The police are attempting to cuff him and he resists by keeping his right hand away from them. Resisting doesn't mean fighting with them. Resisting means not complying with being handcuffed.
Proper police procedure for dealing with someone resisting arrest is not to beat them to death. You can try to blame the victim all you want dumbass. "People" like you are disgusting thinking police have the right to do what they did. I hope someday you get pulled over and make a wrong split second decision and the cops beat the living shit out of you.

The whole beginning of the video.

The police are attempting to cuff him and he resists by keeping his right hand away from them. Resisting doesn't mean fighting with them. Resisting means not complying with being handcuffed.

That is part of the problem I have with the video

Police are ordering him to do things while other police are holding him and stopping him from doing it
They repeatedly spray his eyes with pepper spray and then beat him because he uses his hands to rub his eyes…..give me your hands!

In the beginning of the video he seems willing to comply while conflicting orders are given to him

Nichols seemed in control while the cops had totally lost it

Proper police procedure for dealing with someone resisting arrest is not to beat them to death. You can try to blame the victim all you want dumbass. "People" like you are disgusting thinking police have the right to do what they did. I hope someday you get pulled over and make a wrong split second decision and the cops beat the living shit out of you.
They were giving him conflicting commands and pulling /pushing/ and beating him. He literally COULDN'T comply

Much like this guy

I've already said I've been arrested at least twenty times for what you would likely consider a violent crime but what we used to call around here Saturday night.

The cops came, I was arrested, they put me in the car and they took me to jail.

Never once did I resist, never once did an officer lay a finger on me.

The time for arguing your case is in court...not with the police.

Exactly
The whole interaction seemed to be Police macho posturing and teaching him a lesson for running
Unwritten law...you make a cop chase you and you're gonna get beat.

That is NOT OK...especially when the cop causes him to run for his life

I've already said I've been arrested at least twenty times for what you would likely consider a violent crime but what we used to call around here Saturday night.

The cops came, I was arrested, they put me in the car and they took me to jail.

Never once did I resist, never once did an officer lay a finger on me.

The time for arguing your case is in court...not with the police.
And of course you're white.

Serial killers get gentler treatment than this kid did.

Incidentally...a black kid arrested 20 times for violent felonies would be locked up for life...which incidentally ...you probably should have been,

You sound like a fucking thug

Forum List

Back