Tyre Nichols body cam footage

If five police officers can’t handle a single 145-pound guy who is already on the ground, then they need to do something less physically demanding.

It’s that simple.

Five guys have nothing to do with it. If you have anybody in your house, try to grab their forearm, what you will find is that you can only get two hands on it, and that's even more difficult to do in a struggle. So it doesn't matter if it was one cop or ten, they couldn't get his arms behind his back as they instructed.

The two different situations have something in common - restraint.

Restraining some skinny guy, unruly or not, shouldn’t be a problem when outnumbered 5 to 1. Bouncers can do it. Why can’t police?

Maybe you’re just looking for an excuse to lick their boots, like you always do. I bet you would literally kiss the ass of every single police officer that walked by if they asked you to.

Your childish insults aside, if you don't know the difference between kicking somebody out of a bar and trying to put handcuffs on somebody, then you have no business in this discussion. Night and day comparisons don't work with me just like your bullshit doesn't.

I didn’t say it was planned or intentional. You’re just lying again or too stupid to understand. Probably a combination of both.

If someone resists arrest, do you think police should be able to beat that person to death? Simple question.

When you use the term beat to death or murder, of course you are implying it was intentional. But you're not an honest person. If you were an honest person you would use accidental death or manslaughter.

When police can't subdue a suspect they need to use physical force. That's why they are provided weapons like mace, taser and even a night stick. If they can't use physical force then the advantage is to all the criminals.

Your childish insults aside, if you don't know the difference between kicking somebody out of a bar and trying to put handcuffs on somebody, then you have no business in this discussion. Night and day comparisons don't work with me just like your bullshit doesn't.
And once again they both have something in common - restraint.

You just want to lick their boots. If a police officer asks you to kiss his ass, you will eagerly do exactly that.

Are you lazy?

Not at all, but in political discussions when somebody calls you out, it's up to you to bring evidence of your claim, not me. Asking me to find something that isn't there is just too time consuming and I've played that game before. I've checked out several videos and they are all pretty much the same thing. Now if you can't provide this video I've yet to find, it tells me it doesn't exist.

When you use the term beat to death or murder, of course you are implying it was intentional.
And once again you prove that you’re a lying sack of shit. You just can’t help yourself. If you couldn’t lie, then you would have nothing to say.

They beat the man to death. That happened. I didn’t say anything about their intent to kill him.

Maybe, just maybe, they intended to kick the shit out of him. Maybe, just maybe, they didn’t intend to kill him. Maybe, just maybe, their kicking the shit out of him unintentionally resulted in them killing him.

This isn’t complicated. But apparently it’s too complicated for a lying sack of shit like you.

I expect this to result in 2nd degree murder. Intent to do harm with depraved intentions, but not intent to kill.

You just want to lick their boots. If a police officer asks you to kiss his ass, you will eagerly do exactly that.

You don't need to restrain somebody to force them out of a bar door. You pick them up and force them to leave and that's it.

And once again you prove that you’re a lying sack of shit. You just can’t help yourself. If you couldn’t lie, then you would have nothing to say.

They beat the man to death. That happened. I didn’t say anything about their intent to kill him.

Maybe, just maybe, they intended to kick the shit out of him. Maybe, just maybe, they didn’t intend to kill him. Maybe, just maybe, their kicking the shit out of him unintentionally resulted in them killing him.

This isn’t complicated. But apparently it’s too complicated for a lying sack of shit like you.

I expect this to result in 2nd degree murder. Intent to do harm with depraved intentions, but not intent to kill.

Not once did I ever read you write non-intentional killing. You use murder and beating to death, again, implying it was deliberate.

You apparently don't know what the word restraint means. When bouncers are kicking somebody out of the bar, they are not restraining them, they are forcing them to leave the building. They pick them up and force them to walk out of the door.

You don't need to restrain somebody to force them out of a bar door. You pick them up and force them to leave and that's it.
I noticed that you ran away from the simple question I asked you. Now why is that?

And if someone doesn’t fully comply, do you think that gives police permission to beat him to death?

Try answering this time you lying sack of shit.

Not once did I ever read you write non-intentional killing.
You didn’t see me say intentional killing either but that didn’t prevent you from lying your ass off like the lying sack of shit you are.

And I specifically just said it was likely a non-intentional killing. Are you going to keep lying about that? Probably considering that you’re a liar.

You apparently don't know what the word restraint means. When bouncers are kicking somebody out of the bar, they are not restraining them, they are forcing them to leave the building. They pick them up and force them to walk out of the door.
Do bouncers ever restrain unruly customers?

Maybe try not being a liar this time.

But you're not an honest person. If you were an honest person you would use accidental death or manslaughter.
Why? It fits the definition of 2nd degree murder.

A second situation that constitutes second-degree murder is where the perpetrator intends only to cause serious bodily harm but knows that death could result from the act. For example, in the situation above, instead of shooting Bill, Adam grabs a shovel and whacks Bill in the head with all his strength. While Adam didn't specifically intendto kill Bill when he hit him, he did intend to strike him with the shovel knowing that such a blow to the head carried with it a distinct possibility of death. Adam killing Bill in this way would be classified as murder in the second degree.

The third main type of second-degree murder occurs when a victim dies as a result of the perpetrator's extreme indifference to the value of human life. Generally speaking, extreme indifference means an utter disregard of the possibility that an act will kill someone.”

Update!

Memphis cop accused of murdering Tyre Nichols 'beat up a prison inmate, 30, when he worked as a corrections officer', lawsuit claims - as victim says: 'That could have been me'​

Update!

Memphis cop accused of murdering Tyre Nichols 'beat up a prison inmate, 30, when he worked as a corrections officer', lawsuit claims - as victim says: 'That could have been me'​

An inmate! Well good for him. What do you think convicts do to one another.

Not at all, but in political discussions when somebody calls you out, it's up to you to bring evidence of your claim, not me. Asking me to find something that isn't there is just too time consuming and I've played that game before. I've checked out several videos and they are all pretty much the same thing. Now if you can't provide this video I've yet to find, it tells me it doesn't exist.
When someone calls out someone in that manner, Its not a requirement to jump. If I found the video in ten seconds, so can you. If you won’t or are just too lazy, I don’t give a shit. It’s not my problem.

I guess you guys don't support the cops any more. Not that you ever supported police unions.
I don’t support abusive police officers. I support those who uphold their oath. These particular officers are animals and deserve no support.

I do no support unions. The actions of these officers has nothing to do with a union. I’m not seeing a reason you even brought that up.

Forum List

Back