Typical of Liberals who lose....Act like spoiled little children who have to destroy.

Should action be taken against these criminals.

• No, since i am a liberal, these actions are just normal, just look at Baltimore and Ferguson.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it is time to clean up the scum of the earth, and eradicate the festering cancer called Libs.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
This will get worse. You certainly did not expect Trump to bring this country together. No one could do that.
The only way to get this country back together is to start the McCarthy Communist trials again, find them and then give them a choice to either leave the country, pledge their allegiance to the US, or be given a trial and executed for treason. We did it back in the 1950's lets do it again.

Liberals if they would of won all 3 houses, then they would just start taking our guns away, and then execute US without even a trial. That is the liberal/Nazi way.

View attachment 97642

I stood on that ground last September.

It reminded me of the Greek columns, the pomp and phony pretensions of Obama, under those Greek columns.

Without term limits Obama would have been another FDR first and then an other Hitler.

My 17 year old is a genius. I told him about this story and he says:

"That sounds good. If they shoot each other then we don't have to arrest them later on."

We're not acting like spoiled children. More like scared children. I am more afraid for America than I have ever been in my life. I wasn't this afraid even when Bush was in office.
Have you checked with your local inner cities of late? I don't think it is Trump supporters out there burning up cop cars, rioting in the streets like the thugs your HRC supporters are. What I find not amusing are the illegals that are here claiming that they have a right to be here. Round them all up and send them back, and bill the Democrats for the transportation charges. Be easy to use the IRS to tax the hell out of liberals, starting with George Soros, and work your way down.

Thousands of anti-Trump protesters take to streets of U.S. cities
CHICAGO/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Demonstrators marched in cities across the United States on Wednesday to protest against Republican Donald Trump's surprise presidential election win, blasting his campaign rhetoric about immigrants, Muslims and other groups.

Forum List

Back