TX Attorney General: Trump is right about mail in voter fraud.

Feel free to quote my post saying fraud is everywhere.

I will not post what is NOT true. You posted a link without any proof, evidence of Voter Fraud.

YOU fail to provide proof and demand others do for you.

NOPE.

YOU provide your proof, which to date you have not done.
I provided two links with documented vote fraud, moron.

Your TEXAS A.G. link provided no such proof asshole.
Learn what constitutes vote fraud, Window Licker

Still no real proof of Voter Fraud by the asshole who claims it everywhere.

You post opinion pieces and try to pass them off as fact. Which does not work.

You name call and hurl insults instead of providing facts. Which says one whole helluva lot about you.

Post your proof, which so far you have not done.

If you are elderly or living outside of your voting district you can vote absentee...but blanketly send ballots out to everyone is OUT OF THE QUESTION.....nice try libtards...if you are afraid to vote than don't vote.....it is no different than a trip to the store.....

Show us where 'blanketly send ballots out to everyone' was done?

This is just another distraction issue for his supporters... Lets not look at over at the 1000+ people dying a day...

Voter fraud is not a major issue... Trump had a commission investigate this a couple of years ago and they embarrassingly couldn't find any major voter fraud....
In California!......so that the dem

s can vote harvest....Newsome signed an executive order just last week....no voting just mandated it....I expect all blue states to do this....the purple states and red states will fight it hard....

Provide proof that "The Dems Can Harvest", which of course you cannot do.

Here is Devin Nunes said about Vote Harvesting

So you bitch, whine, moan and cry "Dems Harvesting" and ignore what Nunes says.

HYPOCRITE comes mind. But a follower of 45 that come as no surprise.
What does what Nunes has to say have to do with vote harvesting?...I don't care who is doing the harvesting its wrong....and it shouldn't be allowed....

Feel free to quote my post saying fraud is everywhere.

I will not post what is NOT true. You posted a link without any proof, evidence of Voter Fraud.

YOU fail to provide proof and demand others do for you.

NOPE.

YOU provide your proof, which to date you have not done.
I provided two links with documented vote fraud, moron.

Your TEXAS A.G. link provided no such proof asshole.
Learn what constitutes vote fraud, Window Licker

Still no real proof of Voter Fraud by the asshole who claims it everywhere.

You post opinion pieces and try to pass them off as fact. Which does not work.

You name call and hurl insults instead of providing facts. Which says one whole helluva lot about you.

Post your proof, which so far you have not done.
Documented cases in the links provided, liar.

83 ballots with different names to one address

So, because you were to much a lying coward to put up any facts to back up this claim, I did my research.

Here is what is true.

According to the Los Angeles County Registrar's Office, which oversees voting systems for the area, too many ballots were sent to a single Los Angeles apartment in November 2016.

Here is what is False

However, the ballots were erroneously sent to the address because of a bug in the county's computer system that tracks voting records — not because someone or something was trying to cheat the elections system or commit fraud.

Here is what remains undetermined.

A spokesman for the Los Angeles County registrar did not confirm the exact number of ballots mistakenly sent to the apartment. However, he did not refute news reports from November 2016 that said it was 83 ballots in two stacks.

This information is from SNOPES.

You did NOT do any real research. You grabbed the part of the story that fit your narrative and ignored rest.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD.

Now personally I understand why you did NOT print the full and unvarnished truth. Doing so would have defeated your argument. You used the part of the story you wanted and decided to deliberately leave out the part of story that concluded NO VOTER FRAUD WAS COMMITTED.

The ballots were sent to the address in Los Angeles County because of COMPUTER ERROR...you left that part out because it did not fit your narrative.

You deliberately lied, When you modify the truth, it is no longer the truth.

Next time try and be something most cannot be....honest.

Everything you say from now on is questionable.

YOU.....ARE.....A....LIAR.

If you are elderly or living outside of your voting district you can vote absentee...but blanketly send ballots out to everyone is OUT OF THE QUESTION.....nice try libtards...if you are afraid to vote than don't vote.....it is no different than a trip to the store.....

This is just another distraction issue for his supporters... Lets not look at over at the 1000+ people dying a day...

Voter fraud is not a major issue... Trump had a commission investigate this a couple of years ago and they embarrassingly couldn't find any major voter fraud....

s can vote harvest....Newsome signed an executive order just last week....no voting just mandated it....I expect all blue states to do this....the purple states and red states will fight it hard....

What does what Nunes has to say have to do with vote harvesting?...I don't care who is doing the harvesting its wrong....and it shouldn't be allowed....

Because as we both know, Vote Harvesting is illegal. Nunes was boasting about that very illegal act.

Because as we both know, Vote Harvesting is illegal. Nunes was boasting about that very illegal act.
That's the problem....its not illegal in California and that is why Nunes made that snarky comment....the state of California has made vote harvesting legal without even voting on it...CA is lost forever because of it.....the people there have lost their say in everything....

So, because you were to much a lying coward to put up any facts to back up this claim, I did my research.

Here is what is true.

According to the Los Angeles County Registrar's Office, which oversees voting systems for the area, too many ballots were sent to a single Los Angeles apartment in November 2016.

Here is what is False

However, the ballots were erroneously sent to the address because of a bug in the county's computer system that tracks voting records — not because someone or something was trying to cheat the elections system or commit fraud.

A spokesman for the Los Angeles County registrar did not confirm the exact number of ballots mistakenly sent to the apartment. However, he did not refute news reports from November 2016 that said it was 83 ballots in two stacks.

You did NOT do any real research. You grabbed the part of the story that fit your narrative and ignored rest.

Now personally I understand why you did NOT print the full and unvarnished truth. Doing so would have defeated your argument. You used the part of the story you wanted and decided to deliberately leave out the part of story that concluded NO VOTER FRAUD WAS COMMITTED.

The ballots were sent to the address in Los Angeles County because of COMPUTER ERROR...you left that part out because it did not fit your narrative.

1. It qualifies as vote fraud, Dummy.

2. Snopes is a joke. Almost as big of one as you are, Dopey.

That's the problem....its not illegal in California and that is why Nunes made that snarky comment....the state of California has made vote harvesting legal without even voting on it...CA is lost forever because of it.....the people there have lost their say in everything....

So as long as Republican does it alright.

Here is what is true.

Here is what is False

SNOPES is a non-biased sight that shows you to be an asshole.

There was NO VOTER FRAUD.

There no intent to commit VOTER FRAUD.

You're a lying sack of shit.

You LIED and You know You LIED.

You grabbed one part of story in order to LIE.

No one person received the ballots in question.

YOU LIED.

Here is what is true.

Here is what is False

YOU LIED.
You obviously are ignorant of what constitutes voter fraud. Go get educated before you reply again and make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Here is what is true.

Here is what is False

YOU LIED.
You obviously are ignorant of what constitutes voter fraud. Go get educated before you reply again and make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Lying Sack of Liquid Shit.

A computer glitch does not show intent. No one person received all the ballots, and the were NOT ballots were cast.

Nor is there any proof of unlawful intent. A computer error is NOT intent.

You lied.

No surprise.

You're lying fuckwad supporters of a Russian Stooge.

You did not do research, because if you had you would know that ballots were mailed in order.

YOU'RE A LYING FUCK WAD PIECE OF SHIT.

THERE WAS NO INTENT TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD.

A COMPUTER ERROR CAUSED THE BALLOTS TO BE SENT.

NO ONE PERSON RECEIVED ALL THE BALLOTS AND THE BALLOTS WERE NOT CAST.

YOU'RE LYING FUCKING PIECE OF CONSERVATIVE SHIT!!!!!

Here is what is true.

Here is what is False

YOU LIED.

A computer glitch does not show intent. No one person received all the ballots, and the were NOT ballots were cast.

You lied.

No surprise.

You did not do research, because if you had you would know that ballots were mailed in order.

I see you refused to get educated. Typical Dimwinger.

Dismissed.

Here is what is true.

Here is what is False

YOU LIED.

You lied.

No surprise.

I see you refused to get educated. Typical Dimwinger.

Dismissed.

It is NOT that I am refusing to be educated.

It is I refuse to accept, believe or listen to the Reich Wing Propaganda being put out because 45 knows he is losing.

What happened in Los Angeles County in 2016 was a Computer Glitch. The failure of a system to perform the proper function it programmed to carry out. There was no intent to commit Voter Fraud. That is what YOU REFUSE TO BE EDUCATED ON.

Instead of being willing to accept the failure of a computer system, you bloivate about imaginary Voter Fraud. There was no Voter Fraud. The computer malfunctioned. You do not want to believe that.

You accuse of refusing to be educated. What about you refusing to accept the fact that 0.000002% of all votes cast in 2016 were tagged as Voter Fraud.

What about the fact that it near impossible to commit Voter Fraud via the Vote By Mail system currently in place. You do not want to be educated on that, you choose to accept the lies being told.

You prefer the lies and distortions being spoon fed to you because you shit in your pants scared of seeing the truth.

You accept the lies, you need lies.

Without the lies you are so readily willing to accept, you would be forced to accept the truth and that truth is that 45 is 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward who has cheated on each of his wives and paid off an Adult Film Actress and a Playboy Model so that they would talk about their extra marital affairs with the Orange Shit Gibbon.

Don't lecture you dried up useless lump dog shit.

You ain't got nothing to say to me that I would ever want to hear.

Last edited:
I love it when a window licking Dimwinger continues to humiliate himself because he refuses to get educated on the definition of a single word.

Keep digging. :dig:

I love it when a window licking Dimwinger continues to humiliate himself because he refuses to get educated on the definition of a single word.

I am NOT being humiliated. I just refuse to believe what some shit for brains RePuBliKlan says simply because he is to goddamn dead from the neck up stupid enough to know he is being lied to.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California in 2016 was NOT voter fraud.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California was a computer error.

Computers cannot from the requisite intent (A specific purpose to accomplish the consummation of a crime, and must be alleged and proved by the State) needed to perpetrate Voter Fraud.

Computer Error does not constitute Voter Fraud.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

THERE WAS NO FALSIFY ANY OF THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

NONE OF 83-BALLOTS IN QUESTION WERE CAST

That is how Voter Fraud is defined. An illegal attempt to manipulate an election or effect the outcome of an election. There was no attempt to falsify ballots or forge ballots. The ballots were NOT stolen.

What happened in San Pedro California was a computer error, nothing more.....nothing less.

A computer error does NOT constitute Voter Fraud. A computer error cannot form the requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Fraud as defined by Merriam Webster:

DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right.

There was NO intentional perversion of truth.

There was NO attempt to induce another person to part with an item of value (i.e. their vote).

There was no attempt to surrender a legal right (i.e. the Constitutionally Protect Right To Vote).

There was no requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Only 0.000002% of votes cast in the 2016 Election were in Fraudulent.

I have stated the truth, you have not.

I know what Voter Fraud is. I am an Elections Officer and have been for over 20-Years.

You intentionally lied. You were caught LYING.

There was COMPUTER ERROR.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT FALSIFY OR ALTER BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO FORGE OR DESTROY BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

THERE WAS NOT ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUT OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

You tried and failed at lying.

You did not do necessary research.

You have proven nothing except that you are a very lemming, you believe every lie you are told because you want to be lied to. You need to lied to.

You are told lies and you believe lies.

You have not proven a single damn thing.

All you did was lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie

Last edited:

I am NOT being humiliated. I just refuse to believe what RePuBliKlan says simply because he dead from the neck up, shit for brains GroppenFuhrer follower.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles) California in 2016 was NOT voter fraud.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles) California was a computer error. Computers cannot from the requisite intent (A specific purpose to accomplish the consummation of a crime, and must be alleged and proved by the State) needed to perpetrate Voter Fraud.

Computer Fraud does not constitute Voter Fraud.

THER WAS NO ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION. THERE WAS NO FALSIFY ANY BALLOTS. THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO DESTROY BALLOTS. NONE OF 83-BALLOTS IN QUESTION WERE CAST.

That is how Voter Fraud is defined. An illegal attempt to manipulate an election or effect the outcome of an election. There was no attempt to falsify ballots or forge ballots. The ballots were NOT stolen.

What happened in San Pedro California was a computer error, nothing more.....nothing less.

A computer error does NOT constitute Voter Fraud. A computer error cannot constitute the requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right.

There was NO intentional perversion of truth. There was no attempt to induce another person to part with an item of value (i.e. their vote). There was no attempt to surrender a legal right (i.e. the Constitutionally Protect Right To Vote). There was no requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

I know what Voter Fraud is. I am an Elections Officer and have been for over 15-Years.

Keep digging, Simpleton. :abgg2q.jpg:

:dig:

I am NOT being humiliated. I just refuse to believe what RePuBliKlan says simply because he dead from the neck up, shit for brains GroppenFuhrer follower.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles) California in 2016 was NOT voter fraud.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles) California was a computer error. Computers cannot from the requisite intent (A specific purpose to accomplish the consummation of a crime, and must be alleged and proved by the State) needed to perpetrate Voter Fraud.

THER WAS NO ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION. THERE WAS NO FALSIFY ANY BALLOTS. THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO DESTROY BALLOTS. NONE OF 83-BALLOTS IN QUESTION WERE CAST.

A computer error does NOT constitute Voter Fraud. A computer error cannot constitute the requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

There was NO intentional perversion of truth. There was no attempt to induce another person to part with an item of value (i.e. their vote). There was no attempt to surrender a legal right (i.e. the Constitutionally Protect Right To Vote). There was no requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

I know what Voter Fraud is. I am an Elections Officer and have been for over 15-Years.

I stated facts. You did not. You lied and you lied.

You did not even do proper research. I used the text book definitions of Fraud and Voter Fraud. All you do is hurl insults.

You prove the intent behind a computer error, which you have not.

Until then.

All you are is digging your own hole.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

You lied. I did not. I stated facts. You lied.

You do not offer proof. Mainly because you have no proof to offer .

You show the intent behind a computer error.

No Voter Fraud occurred.

Last edited:

You did not even do proper research. I used the text book definitions of Fraud and Voter Fraud. All you do is hurl insults.

You prove intent, which you have not.

Until then.

All you are is digging your hole.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

You lied. I did not. I stated facts. You lied
Nope. I documented my posts with links. You have nothing, and are continuing to display your ignorance.

You prove intent, which you have not.

Until then.

All you are is digging your hole.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

You lied. I did not. I stated facts. You lied
Nope. I documented my posts with links. You have nothing, and are continuing to display your ignorance.

You are a liar.

You did not post proof, you post opinion.

I posted my proof.

There was requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

I post the definitions of Fraud and Voter Fraud.

You have no proof, only opinions.

There was a computer error. A computer error does not constitute intent to commit Voter Fraud.

No ballots were altered.

No ballots were forged.

No ballots were stolen.

No ballots were cast.

Those are the facts.

Your words as empty as the space between your ears.

Ignorant and unhinged is no way to go thru life, Son.
Get a grip.....and an education.

Forum List

Back