TX Attorney General: Trump is right about mail in voter fraud.

I love it when a window licking Dimwinger continues to humiliate himself because he refuses to get educated on the definition of a single word.

Keep digging. :dig:

I am NOT being humiliated. I just refuse to believe what some shit for brains RePuBliKlan says simply because he is to goddamn dead from the neck up stupid enough to know he is being lied to.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California in 2016 was NOT voter fraud.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California was a computer error.

Computers cannot from the requisite intent (A specific purpose to accomplish the consummation of a crime, and must be alleged and proved by the State) needed to perpetrate Voter Fraud.

Computer Error does not constitute Voter Fraud.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

THERE WAS NO FALSIFY ANY OF THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

NONE OF 83-BALLOTS IN QUESTION WERE CAST

That is how Voter Fraud is defined. An illegal attempt to manipulate an election or effect the outcome of an election. There was no attempt to falsify ballots or forge ballots. The ballots were NOT stolen.

What happened in San Pedro California was a computer error, nothing more.....nothing less.

A computer error does NOT constitute Voter Fraud. A computer error cannot form the requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Fraud as defined by Merriam Webster:

DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right.

There was NO intentional perversion of truth.

There was NO attempt to induce another person to part with an item of value (i.e. their vote).

There was no attempt to surrender a legal right (i.e. the Constitutionally Protect Right To Vote).

There was no requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Only 0.000002% of votes cast in the 2016 Election were in Fraudulent.

I have stated the truth, you have not.

I know what Voter Fraud is. I am an Elections Officer and have been for over 20-Years.

You intentionally lied. You were caught LYING.

There was NO VOTER FRAUD.

There was COMPUTER ERROR.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT FALSIFY OR ALTER BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO FORGE OR DESTROY BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

THERE WAS NOT ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUT OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

You tried and failed at lying.

You did not do necessary research.

You have proven nothing except that you are a very lemming, you believe every lie you are told because you want to be lied to. You need to lied to.

You are told lies and you believe lies.

You have not proven a single damn thing.

All you did was lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie
ah, but the fraud was found

I love it when a window licking Dimwinger continues to humiliate himself because he refuses to get educated on the definition of a single word.

Keep digging. :dig:

I am NOT being humiliated. I just refuse to believe what some shit for brains RePuBliKlan says simply because he is to goddamn dead from the neck up stupid enough to know he is being lied to.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California in 2016 was NOT voter fraud.

What occurred in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California was a computer error.

Computers cannot from the requisite intent (A specific purpose to accomplish the consummation of a crime, and must be alleged and proved by the State) needed to perpetrate Voter Fraud.

Computer Error does not constitute Voter Fraud.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

THERE WAS NO FALSIFY ANY OF THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO DESTROY THE 83 BALLOTS IN QUESTION.

NONE OF 83-BALLOTS IN QUESTION WERE CAST

That is how Voter Fraud is defined. An illegal attempt to manipulate an election or effect the outcome of an election. There was no attempt to falsify ballots or forge ballots. The ballots were NOT stolen.

What happened in San Pedro California was a computer error, nothing more.....nothing less.

A computer error does NOT constitute Voter Fraud. A computer error cannot form the requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Fraud as defined by Merriam Webster:

DECEIT, TRICKERY specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right.

There was NO intentional perversion of truth.

There was NO attempt to induce another person to part with an item of value (i.e. their vote).

There was no attempt to surrender a legal right (i.e. the Constitutionally Protect Right To Vote).

There was no requisite intent to commit Voter Fraud.

Only 0.000002% of votes cast in the 2016 Election were in Fraudulent.

I have stated the truth, you have not.

I know what Voter Fraud is. I am an Elections Officer and have been for over 20-Years.

You intentionally lied. You were caught LYING.

There was NO VOTER FRAUD.

There was COMPUTER ERROR.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT FALSIFY OR ALTER BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO FORGE OR DESTROY BALLOTS.

THERE WAS NO ATTEMPT TO EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

THERE WAS NOT ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE OUT OF THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

You tried and failed at lying.

You did not do necessary research.

You have proven nothing except that you are a very lemming, you believe every lie you are told because you want to be lied to. You need to lied to.

You are told lies and you believe lies.

You have not proven a single damn thing.

All you did was lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie.....lie
ah, but the fraud was found
li

Yes, but you see that when a RePuBliKlan commits Voter Fraud other Cons ignore it.

Now, on the other hand when a Computer Error send 83-Ballots to a residence in San Pedro (Los Angeles County) California they have themselves a full blown Red, White and Blue Shit Fit.

How a Computer Error becomes Voter Fraud is of course another matter. Computers cannot form the tacit intent to commit Voter Fraud, but Cons don't want to hear that.

Forum List

Back