Two women beat teen until she consents to rape.

It is relatively easy to prove whether the video was made for aggrandizement or to turn over as evidence.

If the camera is immediately given to the police it was evidence. If the video was posted to you tube, the camera operator is a co-conspiritor.

Welcome to your brave new world.

Exclusive: New Videos Released In Attack On Hollywood Teen « CBS Miami

Hollywood Police say the videos depict Ericka Avery and Patricia Montes relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named Jayvon Woolfork.

The victim told police that Montes, Avery, Dwight Henry and Lanel Singleton dragged her into a room and held her down while Woolfork raped her.
Hours later at a hospital, the victim spoke to police about the attack. A detective asked her why the young women beat her and
the victim said “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.”

Perhaps those women need to experience what that poor kid experienced.

welcome to your brave new world.

exclusive: New videos released in attack on hollywood teen « cbs miami

hollywood police say the videos depict ericka avery and patricia montes relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named jayvon woolfork.

The victim told police that montes, avery, dwight henry and lanel singleton dragged her into a room and held her down while woolfork raped her.
Hours later at a hospital, the victim spoke to police about the attack. A detective asked her why the young women beat her and
the victim said “i don’t know. I honestly don’t know.”

perhaps those women need to experience what that poor kid experienced.

wow

Hollywood Police say the videos depict Ericka Avery and Patricia Montes relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named Jayvon Woolfork.

The victim told police that Montes, Avery, Dwight Henry and Lanel Singleton dragged her into a room and held her down while Woolfork raped her.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yeah they do. Thats why people get put in jail.

hollywood police say the videos depict ericka avery and patricia montes relentlessly punching and kicking the victim while telling her that the beating will cease if she has sex with a man named jayvon woolfork.

The victim told police that montes, avery, dwight henry and lanel singleton dragged her into a room and held her down while woolfork raped her.

wow

Noomi being a nut is NOT news.

wow

What's the problem? They won't do it again.

The victim was Black dumbass.

Oh well, then they fully expected the girl to have sex with the guys. It was insulting that she refused.

Gad it sounds like one of my old clients proud of her daughter getting fucked by the whole high school football team! It was a white mother too.

You are stupid. I just said that to see what you would say. I dont know what she was but thats no excuse for the white savages or the black ones to do what they did.

In the video, you can see the victim's legs. She is black.

Forum List

Back