Two women beat teen until she consents to rape.

Looks like the same ole thing except now Whites and Blacks are doing it together.

The white girls had something to prove. They had to prove they weren't racists and had no racial loyalty.

The victim was Black dumbass.

Oh well, then they fully expected the girl to have sex with the guys. It was insulting that she refused.

Gad it sounds like one of my old clients proud of her daughter getting fucked by the whole high school football team! It was a white mother too.

The white girls had something to prove. They had to prove they weren't racists and had no racial loyalty.

The victim was Black dumbass.

Oh well, then they fully expected the girl to have sex with the guys. It was insulting that she refused.

Gad it sounds like one of my old clients proud of her daughter getting fucked by the whole high school football team! It was a white mother too.

You are stupid. I just said that to see what you would say. I dont know what she was but thats no excuse for the white savages or the black ones to do what they did.

IMO - there needs to be elevated punishment for any crime that was video taped by the perpetrators.
I believe that some of these crimes, including the infamous "knockout games", are committed specifically to produce the video.
Perhaps gangs, as a requirement to be a member, uses video taped crimes to prove yourself worthy.
There is something else going on here. Two women attacking a girl so a man can rape her. I believe this was done to acquire membership to a gang.
Just my opinion.

Interesting. Certainly plausible. Digital age and Twitter shit.

IMO - there needs to be elevated punishment for any crime that was video taped by the perpetrators.
I believe that some of these crimes, including the infamous "knockout games", are committed specifically to produce the video.
Perhaps gangs, as a requirement to be a member, uses video taped crimes to prove yourself worthy.
There is something else going on here. Two women attacking a girl so a man can rape her. I believe this was done to acquire membership to a gang.
Just my opinion.

I'd say perps recording themselves, for fame or infamy, is a good thing... Like sagging pants, it's makes it easier for the cops to catch them.

Just my opinion.

I'd say perps recording themselves, for fame or infamy, is a good thing... Like sagging pants, it's makes it easier for the cops to catch them.

It certainly tops the list evidence wise.

if the woman consents to sex it is no longer rape.

If the woman simply said yes to stop the beatings, then that is not consent.

Either way the thread title is incorrect.

Just my opinion.

It may have been, but I've had a few patients whose mothers sacrificed their daughters up to their boyfriends.

The person acquiring membership does not necessarily have to want said membership. Further it could have been Patricia, the supposed friend, or the other girl or the girl that got attacked who was acquiring membership. Or it was the guy filming, or the guy that did the raping... who knows...

It was your proposal I just pointed out a really weird twist that your proposal might be linked to. Note her statement about I thought Patricia was my friend... friend invites her over for initiation maybe?

Ahhh...sorry, it went over my head. :redface:
Possible, that will be worked out in court I suppose.
But I do believe that any crime video taped by the assailant or a bystander known by the assailant - should have an elevated punishment.

Elevated... hmm... certainly is evidence that the person filming is potentially an accomplice. If a reporter films a crime that he fails to even try to stop is he an accomplice? Could the act of filming be an attempt to stop said actions if the person filming volunteers the evidence? Tricky subject. The person filming may have feared the rapist would rape him. Like you said we need to hear more in court.

The person acquiring membership does not necessarily have to want said membership. Further it could have been Patricia, the supposed friend, or the other girl or the girl that got attacked who was acquiring membership. Or it was the guy filming, or the guy that did the raping... who knows...

It was your proposal I just pointed out a really weird twist that your proposal might be linked to. Note her statement about I thought Patricia was my friend... friend invites her over for initiation maybe?

But I do believe that any crime video taped by the assailant or a bystander known by the assailant - should have an elevated punishment.

Elevated... hmm... certainly is evidence that the person filming is potentially an accomplice. If a reporter films a crime that he fails to even try to stop is he an accomplice? Could the act of filming be an attempt to stop said actions if the person filming volunteers the evidence? Tricky subject. The person filming may have feared the rapist would rape him. Like you said we need to hear more in court.

You should be an attorney. "I was filming it for evidence later on.". How do you disprove that?

You should be an attorney. "I was filming it for evidence later on.". How do you disprove that?
I think I'll stick to being an Engineer that works with attorneys on intellectual property matters...

How do you disprove it? You make an argument to the jury that the guy is lying.... My point was we just don't know much on this case. My experience shows that reporters embellish and police keep certain facts from the public. Rarely do all the facts come out in the public without a lot of falsehoods being told.

What if the recording incited the criminal act?

Lots of bad boys doing bad things in front of a camera they would not have done without the camera.

Forum List

Back