Britain: Woman violently assaulted and has two teeth pulled out. U.S. she would have had an option to shoot her attacker.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....this guy who violently attacked this woman didn't use a gun, he didn't use a knife, he did stab her with a scissors.....

Oh, and he pushed her to the floor and pulled out two of her teeth with his bare hand....

Of course, nothing stopped him from using any manner of weapon...but his bare hands were just fine for what he wanted to do....

Her ability to physically stop him with her bare hands?

Not so much...

The woman's option in Britain....hmmmmm....hope that it isn't summer when all the British dentists go on Holiday?

In the U.S? Endure this attack........or......go out, get a gun, and shoot the asshole.....

What is your choice?

A man has been jailed for four years for a vicious attack on his former partner in which he pulled out two of her teeth with his hands. Sohaib Younis broke a restraining order when he went inside the woman’s home and tried to resume their relationship last year. A struggle ensued and Younis told the victim he would ‘kill her’ if she called the police, then fled the scene, Bradford Crown Court heard. Younis returned a week later and entered her house but became angry when she refused to get into bed with him.
-----
The court heard he then launched a brutal assault and punched his ex several times in the face, dragged her into the living room by her hair and kicked her in the face. He then picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed her in the left side of her head. He refused to leave and lunged at her with a screwdriver causing a cut above her eye, prosecutor Nadim Bashir said. Ms Bashir told the court Younis, from Halifax, West Yorkshire, pinned the woman down, put his hand into her mouth and pulled out two of her bottom teeth – causing immense pain.

Read more: Man pulled woman's teeth out with his bare hands in terrifying attack

Hmmmmm....4 whole years....that will just fly by.......meanwhile, she can simply wait for him to get out and beat and possibly murder her the next time........since she has no option to stop him....

Where I stay there's no dentists available due to Covid.

Might not be 100% relevant to this story but it's a good a place as any to rant.

They have sent all their regular dentists home the past year and replaced them with one onsite private dentist who you pay more for and has limited availability.

I've not had a routine scale & polish for almost 2-years now and it's really annoying me. My mouth feels disgusting. I phoned them up said I was due before lockdown and now I really need it done badly they said they've got no hygienists but their private dentist who they have on site, if he get's a cancellation he might be able to squeeze you in for it but it will cost me almost 14x more the price it would usually be for a scale & polish (and that's if I'm lucky enough to get a cancellation and squeezed in at a time I can actually make)

So they can send home the dentists due to Covid and replace them with a dentist from the private sector - are private sector dentists immune to the virus or something?

, if he get's a cancellation he might be able to squeeze you in for it but it will cost me almost 14x more the price it would usually be for a scale & polish (and that's if I'm lucky enough to get a cancellation and squeezed in at a time I can actually make)
What? You will have to pay 14 times more than you did before the pandemic?

So....this guy who violently attacked this woman didn't use a gun, he didn't use a knife, he did stab her with a scissors.....

Oh, and he pushed her to the floor and pulled out two of her teeth with his bare hand....

Of course, nothing stopped him from using any manner of weapon...but his bare hands were just fine for what he wanted to do....

Her ability to physically stop him with her bare hands?

Not so much...

The woman's option in Britain....hmmmmm....hope that it isn't summer when all the British dentists go on Holiday?

In the U.S? Endure this attack........or......go out, get a gun, and shoot the asshole.....

What is your choice?

A man has been jailed for four years for a vicious attack on his former partner in which he pulled out two of her teeth with his hands. Sohaib Younis broke a restraining order when he went inside the woman’s home and tried to resume their relationship last year. A struggle ensued and Younis told the victim he would ‘kill her’ if she called the police, then fled the scene, Bradford Crown Court heard. Younis returned a week later and entered her house but became angry when she refused to get into bed with him.
-----
The court heard he then launched a brutal assault and punched his ex several times in the face, dragged her into the living room by her hair and kicked her in the face. He then picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed her in the left side of her head. He refused to leave and lunged at her with a screwdriver causing a cut above her eye, prosecutor Nadim Bashir said. Ms Bashir told the court Younis, from Halifax, West Yorkshire, pinned the woman down, put his hand into her mouth and pulled out two of her bottom teeth – causing immense pain.

Read more: Man pulled woman's teeth out with his bare hands in terrifying attack

Hmmmmm....4 whole years....that will just fly by.......meanwhile, she can simply wait for him to get out and beat and possibly murder her the next time........since she has no option to stop him....
Where's James Bond when he is needed?

Forum List

Back