I think that if Sotomayor walked up to 99 percent of the black men living today and told them how their moms we terrible stewards, you'd be watching a video about the death of Tommy Sotomayor.

Sadly, the above comment clearly demonstrates the author, IM2, believes MOST (99%) black men are violent savages incapable of civilly or maturely dealing with criticism supported by evidence. :eeks:

Prove I've misinterpreted his comment.

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into violent teen and adults who IM2 believes would commit murder if someone criticizes their mother? :sad:

Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D mountain.png

Peace.

Last edited:
I think that if Sotomayor walked up to 99 percent of the black men living today and told them how their moms we terrible stewards, you'd be watching a video about the death of Tommy Sotomayor.

Tommy Sotomayor, IM2, Savages.jpg

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews
______
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Peace.

Last edited:

When I learned Harlem's House of Konsciousness leader, PRO BLACK minded Sa Neter, invited Tommy to visit Harlem, I FEARED for Tommy's safety.

All it takes is one emotionally unbalanced SIMP looking to make a name for himself in the mostly illogical-thinking, HATE-embracing PRO BLACK community, and Tommy could be pushing up daises.

"Tommy Sotomayor Gets Assaulted at the 2017 H.O.K Reunion Harlem NY"

In the following broadcast Tommy is chillin in Manhattan with some Bronx dudes, one of whom calls Tommy a "Coon" while refusing to reply to Tommy's questions.

WHY do most all PRO BLACK minded Americans avoid Tommy's questions?

"Tommy Sotomayor getting coon checked as he is confronted by street dudes"

Tommy's 2017 visit to Harlem and the subsequent assault on him caused quite a stir on "black YouTube". Search his name along with terms 'NYC, Harlem, Sa Neter,' to learn more about the HATE and LOVE Tommy experiences.

Peace.
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, my friends. If you are a caring, reasonably responsible American citizen or foreign born resident genuinely interested in understanding, as well as improving 'race relations' in our ever-evolving, imperfect, often hypocritical American society, I believe Americans sharing videos to what is unofficially labeled as the "Black Sector of YouTube" offer a variety of insights on this topic.

One of these Americans is Arizona resident Mr. Tommy Sotomayor, a controversial, veteran YouTube social commentator, as well as the creator and CEO of SotomayorENT.com.

"Black women are the worst stewards of children on the planet" ~Tommy Sotomayor

Keeping it REAL, admitted 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & Child Sexual Abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor is an often crude, angry, argumentative, sometimes paranoid man, who like many #FATHERLESS citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by single mothers, matured into a apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult lacking respect for women.

Unfortunately, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, young Tommy experienced 'Childhood Trauma' aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs), an easily preventable, though potentially life scarring medical disease and condition that medical doctors and researchers around the world believe is negatively impacting the emotional well-being and physical health of children, teens and ADULTS residing in EVERY community on our ever-evolving planet!

A few of these medical professionals are Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness. Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment and Dr. Bruce Perry, MD, Ph.D, Senior Fellow of the Child Trauma Academy in Houston, Texas and an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.

Each of these medical doctors believe a Worldwide Movement is required, educating our planet's population of primary child caregivers about our planet's #1 GLOBAL*CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Getting back to Tommy. Due to his poor, often demeaning attitude toward women, Tommy is reviled as a "hater" by many black or American citizens of African descent.

My question for Tommy's detractors, "Why aren't you denouncing or hating-on the population of mostly single girls and women primarily responsible for creating and perpetuating America's Generational and SYSTEMIC Culture of black or African American Child Abuse and Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment, aka a Culture of POVERTY.

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development?

Instead of hating-on Tommy for denigrating black American women as less than human b*tches and hoes, much like President and Mrs. Obama's music making urban TRUTH-teller friends or WH guests, how about learning WHY Tommy and far too many black American men and women are hating-on RATCHET 'people and community harming' female behaviors?

"Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'"

_______

In this thread I will be sharing for discussion, video broadcasts that include live call-in shows, one-on-one discussions and guest panel discussions produced by Tommy Sotomayor as well as members of Tommy's "SotoNation."

Please be aware Tommy's style is often abrasive, crude, sometimes downright mean and nasty. :NSFW:

However, after spending the past five or more years witnessing quite a few of Tommy's countless broadcasts (many that have been flagged and deleted), I have no doubts his rants and opinions about issues affecting Americans of all backgrounds, particularly black or Americans citizens of African descent, are well-intentioned, mostly factual, as well as logical arguments.

As previously stated, Tommy's opinions have upset quite a few of our American neighbors, especially a significant population of PRO BLACK minded Americans wishing to IGNORE 'people and community harming dysfunctions' currently affecting the Quality of Life for far too many American citizens of color.

Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

I'm referring to preventable 'people and community harming human dysfunction' that I personally witnessed during 80s-90s when I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving the Brooklyn , NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter and the late Gun Violence victim Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace were raised, nurtured and socialized.

Fortunately, not all PRO BLACK minded American citizens are quick to denounce or disparage Tommy Sotomayor as a "C00N or SELL-OUT".

In the following two broadcasts, Sa Neter, creator and leader of the 'House of Konsciousness' located in Harlem, NY, speaks about Tommy, as well as WITH Tommy.

"NYC Pro Black 'House of Konsciousness' leader Sa Neter Denounces 'Black Crabs in a Barrel'"

"Sa Neter And Tommy Sotomayor 1 On 1 Conversation" Streamed live on Nov 9, 2018 by BLACKNEWS102

In this broadcast Melanin Sut Tehk, addresses hypocrisy and dysfunction within the PRO BLACK community, as well as sharing her thoughts about Tommy Sotomayor.

What I found revealing is Melanin Sut Tehk speaking about WHO is primarily responsible for inspiring much of the hateful cussing, as well as causing most of the drama and chaos in far too many American communities.

"Tommy Sotomayor & Pro Black Female Guest Talk Parenting Child Abuse Neglect"

My friends, sadly, large numbers of illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans have declared a HATE War on America.

They are hating-on successful, accomplished black American citizens, they are hating-on American, as well as foreign born black people failing to embrace a monolithic PRO BLACK mindset, they are hating-on Caucasian Americans for creating what is perceived as an un-evolved 'white-privileged' society.

Unfortunately large numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns are being raised to HATE by a population of single mothers who Tommy Sotomayor and his supporters recognize are doing great emotional harm to our Nation's most cherished assets.

I am assuming many of these single mothers belong to a population of girls and women who President and Mrs. Obama's American urban-TRUTH-tellers friends and WH guests hatefully denigrate as less than human B*THCES and HOES, THOTS or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police"

Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her illness With Her Children and Police

In addition to a large population hateful PRO BLACK minded single moms and their male supporters, pejoratively known as SIMPS, there is a smaller population of PRO BLACK minded citizens exploiting cries of Racism for their own $personal gain$ and notoriety, while willfully ignoring the 'people and community harming dysfunction' that Tommy Sotomayor and many of his live call-in show guests speak about.

In closing this writing, I'm asking you intelligently examine the message about HATE that popular American urban-TRUTH-teller, as well as Gun Violence and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is conveying in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. A Child Abuse admonishment applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

When viewing vids I share, please read the comments section, and SHARE or LIKE the video broadcasts you believe need to be heard by a wide audience.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Boy are you going to be upset when you find out that Tommy himself doesn't believe half of the shit he gets you self-hating c00ns to pay him to tell you....

Sadly, the above comment clearly demonstrates the author, IM2, believes MOST (99%) black men are violent savages incapable of civilly or maturely dealing with criticism supported by evidence. :eeks:

Prove I've misinterpreted his comment.

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy newborns maturing into violent teen and adults who IM2 believes would commit murder if someone criticizes their mother? :sad:

Peace.

There is no real evidence supporting you. Since I am not some mentally damaged idiot suffering from internalized racism, I recognize how much black men love their mothers and what the reality would be if some stranger stepped to them saying how their mother sucks.

When I learned Harlem's House of Konsciousness leader, PRO BLACK minded Sa Neter, invited Tommy to visit Harlem, I FEARED for Tommy's safety.

All it takes is one emotionally unbalanced SIMP looking to make a name for himself in the mostly illogical-thinking, HATE-embracing PRO BLACK community, and Tommy could be pushing up daises.

"Tommy Sotomayor Gets Assaulted at the 2017 H.O.K Reunion Harlem NY"

In the following broadcast Tommy is chillin in Manhattan with some Bronx dudes, one of whom calls Tommy a "Coon" while refusing to reply to Tommy's questions.

WHY do most all PRO BLACK minded Americans avoid Tommy's questions?

"Tommy Sotomayor getting coon checked as he is confronted by street dudes"

Tommy's 2017 visit to Harlem and the subsequent assault on him caused quite a stir on "black YouTube". Search his name along with terms 'NYC, Harlem, Sa Neter,' to learn more about the HATE and LOVE Tommy experiences.

Peace.
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

They're gonna steal him.

Who raised this angry white man?
jake-thomas-patterson-1.jpg

Hello, sealybobo. WHO is this "angry white man"...

...and how does he relate to the Tommy Sotomayor topic, as well as the issue of systemic and generational Child Abuse affecting far too many black or American citizens of African descent?

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews

November 4, 2016, Dr. Maat & Tommy Agree Child Abuse and Emotional Neglect/Maltreatment Needs To Be Recognized and Prevented

_________
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Peace.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!!!!!! Black people are violent. Weve been saying that for years and youve been denying it. Thank god youre finally ready to be honest about your communities violent tendencies.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Black people are violent.

Hello, Godboy. Respectfully, that is an ignorant statement in that people of all backgrounds can be violent...especially children teens and adults whose primary child caregivers failed to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well-being of the children they chose to birth.

AMERICAN MOTHERS HATEFUL.jpg

______

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, MPH, Ph.D, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"*
~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

Peace.
____
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Hilarious.

Mike Huckabee, moral hero of the white wing has said the Obama's are terrible parents. They let their daughters listen to Beyonce.

That coming from a family of bizarrely religious fatties. The son in jail for torturing stray dogs, the daughter lies to all Americans daily. That's how Republicans want their kids raised.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Black people are violent. Weve been saying that for years and youve been denying it. Thank god youre finally ready to be honest about your communities violent tendencies.

In 2010 and 2011 FBI reports, white individuals were arrested more times for violent crimes than individuals of any other race – and their victims are overwhelmingly other white people.

The Bureau of Justice statistics data on homicide trends has shown that white-on-white killings are at 88% and the percentage of black-on-black killings is at 91%, yet the perception is that the high level of homicides that occur is just a “black thing.”

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

Stop lying to yourself.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Frankly, I'm really not sure why a man professing to care about black American lives, spends an inordinate amount of time addressing non-black issues, instead of using that time and energy to focus on and discuss ways for improving the QOL and image of his responsible, caring black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and relatives of African descent?

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

____

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hilarious.

Mike Huckabee, moral hero of the white wing has said the Obama's are terrible parents. They let their daughters listen to Beyonce.

Hello, D. Honest question about President and Mrs. Obama. If you find fault with the question, please let me know...

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

deanrd replied to Avery's thread:
That coming from a family of bizarrely religious fatties. The son in jail for torturing stray dogs, the daughter lies to all Americans daily. That's how Republicans want their kids raised.

galileo_02.jpg

Hello, D. I'd like to share with you a writing about my thoughts on religion and the role it played in impeding human evolution.

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.

In 2010 and 2011 FBI reports, white individuals were arrested more times for violent crimes than individuals of any other race – and their victims are overwhelmingly other white people.

The Bureau of Justice statistics data on homicide trends has shown that white-on-white killings are at 88% and the percentage of black-on-black killings is at 91%, yet the perception is that the high level of homicides that occur is just a “black thing.”

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

Stop lying to yourself.
There are 5 times as many of us. The numbers shouldnt even be close, yet you surpass us in many categories, particularly the violent ones. Black people commit more murder despite their population percentage.

"...black men were about seven times more likely than white men to be arrested for murder. That would be a rate of 33 murders for every 100,000 black men, compared to 4.7 for every 100,000 whites."

^
Jesus fucking Christ!

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

If this is true, and I am not saying that it isn't, what is causing this propensity for violence?

There are MANY very good Black Mothers, and Grandmothers who do TRY to instill good values in their children. The trend in the Black Community is for fatherless households due to, in my opinion, Federal Government policy for the last 55 years. This has contributed to the lack of GOOD male role models, and the adoption of the street gang in some instances as the mentor for young Black males. It is a huge problem that isn't getting addressed. Why?

If this is true, and I am not saying that it isn't, what is causing this propensity for violence?

There are MANY very good Black Mothers, and Grandmothers who do TRY to instill good values in their children. The trend in the Black Community is for fatherless households due to, in my opinion, Federal Government policy for the last 55 years. This has contributed to the lack of GOOD male role models, and the adoption of the street gang in some instances as the mentor for young Black males. It is a huge problem that isn't getting addressed. Why?
Welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to the black community. Once the free money came rolling in, they simply stopped caring about having a good job, and since mothers get more for each kid they have, black fathers didnt feel the need to take care of their kids anymore.

Hello, Pilot. I believe the following Americans answer your question:

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

___
"Black Women, Suicide, Depression, Self Harm & Mental Health; PSA from Abiola"

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___

I also believe this accomplished American offers a reasonable explanation for why large numbers of non-black Americans are ignoring our Nation's potentially life scarring CHILD CARE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS...

White Guilt, Dr. Shelby Steele.jpg
Peace.

Forum List

Back