Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

You haven't officially arrived as a politician until there are rumors of some sort of sex scandal.:D

Yes, I would like to hear the "other" side of this so-called story. There are always two or more sides to a story, and I don't judge `till I hear them...

Generally, one can say there are three sides. The truth is usually the third... and often the least sought after.

From the article:

True or not, that's a pretty nasty comment by Cain about woman in general.

I think most men can answer his question with a No.

No, actually they really can't.
:eusa_liar:

Really? You can honestly say that you know everything that is in your personnel file? Really?

I can't. I assume most of it is positive by virtue of the fact I'm still working, but hell, I don't know.

So the fair question is, "have you ever been justifiably accused of this to your knowledge", then, um, yeah, I guess most men could answer no.

Now watch as the lefties go into drama-club mode over some alleged incident years ago that was settled and probably no one involved in is legally able to discuss anyway, BUT just hours ago they were dismissing off-handedly the fact that women may have been raped at these OWS stink-fests. It's all politics and fucking hypocrisy.

I think we should probably wait until the actual facts come out before making judgments...

If these accusations are true, Cain should be over.

if this is just a baseless accusation, the people making them will be disgraced.

The fact that they settled worries me, though. Tells me that there might be something there.

Incidently, don't have anything against Cain. Could vote for him ahead of the Community Agitator or the Robot from Kolob.

It doesn't matter if they're true.

Nobody can argue that Bill Clinton was pretty good President, and he was accused of outright rape.

I don't think talking smack with a woman is a death-sentence.

No, actually they really can't. Because the standard is so subjective that any behavior can be considered harrassment.

For instance, I had an incident a couple weeks ago, where I was talking to a fellow buyer about a vendor rep who had the last name of "Woodcock". And I made the joke. "I'll bet he was teased as a child."

The other buyer, this very sweet Japanese girl, replied, "Well, could be worse. His first name could be 'Richard'."

Now, normal world, this is just two co-workers enjoying a joke.

If it's a complete nutbag who goes insane at the slightest joke. - you know, like you Ravi - that could be considered "Sexual harrassment."

I would really like to hear the actual DETAILS of the supposed incidents before making a decision, and then see how credible the claims are.

you know, what you guys insisted on with Clinton, until Ken Starr did it, and then you accused him of sexual McCarthyism.

I guess you have never been to this:

Japanese Penis Festival | Gakuranman – illuminating Japan

Now.....stop being such a deflector.

No, honestly, never been to Japan. This girl is pretty Americanized, though, even though she was born there. .

What does her being Japanese have to do with the story at all?

Now watch as the lefties go into drama-club mode over some alleged incident years ago that was settled and probably no one involved in is legally able to discuss anyway, BUT just hours ago they were dismissing off-handedly the fact that women may have been raped at these OWS stink-fests. It's all politics and fucking hypocrisy.

I think we should probably wait until the actual facts come out before making judgments...

if this is just a baseless accusation, the people making them will be disgraced.

The fact that they settled worries me, though. Tells me that there might be something there.

Incidently, don't have anything against Cain. Could vote for him ahead of the Community Agitator or the Robot from Kolob.

My, my, my. We don't even know exactly what the accusations are, and you are burying Cain. How very irrational and stupid.

It doesn't matter if they're true.

Nobody can argue that Bill Clinton was pretty good President, and he was accused of outright rape.

I don't think talking smack with a woman is a death-sentence.

Well, we both know that there's a double standard, based on how you feel about the right of a woman to an abortion.

If the politician supports that, and is a Democrat, then the woman is expected to "take one for the team", whether she wants to or not.

I am withholding judgment on this until more details come out. Because we know they are going to now.

Don't like the fact they settled.

As a point, though, I think this shows the danger of nominating non-politicians. Politicians live their lives in a fish bowl, and if they survived this long, then they've been vetted.

Final point. I never thought that Cain's popularity has been so much about Cain, as it is about how most Republicans don't want Romney.

Maybe today will be the day that Cain says he never harassed anyone and that will end it.

So far he hasn't denied it.

Oh really?????

Figure the odds the left drops this.

We don't even have names or anything positive and it's already a feeding-frenzy.

The fact is GOP candidates are at a disadvantage.

The left can afford less then perfect candidates because liberals will vote for just about any piece of crap politician. Every one of their Presidential candidates the last 20 years were ether Gay, serial sexual-harassers, or are on the take from anti-American foreign benefactors. If a GOP contender starts to look like he or she might win something in their past comes up. DUI's from 30 years ago, accusations of some impropriety, anything could torpedo their candidacy because GOP voters have principles. They think that character means more then winning....which is what everyone should do. But the Dems don't.

If you want to hold a security clearance it's not good to have skeletons in your closet because it can be used to blackmail you into committing treasonous acts. I think an FBI background check on every candidate needs to be done before they can run in the primaries.

Last edited:
I guess you have never been to this:

Japanese Penis Festival | Gakuranman – illuminating Japan

Now.....stop being such a deflector.

No, honestly, never been to Japan. This girl is pretty Americanized, though, even though she was born there. .

Just that she'd be the last person you'd expect to tell dirty jokes in the workplace...

No, actually they really can't.
:eusa_liar:

Really? You can honestly say that you know everything that is in your personnel file? Really?

I can't. I assume most of it is positive by virtue of the fact I'm still working, but hell, I don't know.

So the fair question is, "have you ever been justifiably accused of this to your knowledge", then, um, yeah, I guess most men could answer no.
I don't know a single male that has ever been accused of sexual harassment.

And at one time I had access to personnel files while working for the government. I don't recall any such accusations.....certainly not to the extent that most men couldn't answer his question with a no.

Just that she'd be the last person you'd expect to tell dirty jokes in the workplace...

No....she'd be the last person that YOU'D expect to do so. I am telling you that "sweet Japanese girls" are not what YOU expect them to be.

Well, we both know that there's a double standard, based on how you feel about the right of a woman to an abortion.

If the politician supports that, and is a Democrat, then the woman is expected to "take one for the team", whether she wants to or not.
negged for lying

Maybe today will be the day that Cain says he never harassed anyone and that will end it.

Oh really?????

We don't even have names or anything positive and it's already a feeding-frenzy.

The left can afford less then perfect candidates because liberals will vote for just about any piece of crap politician. Every one of their Presidential candidates the last 20 years were ether Gay, serial sexual-harassers, or are on the take from anti-American foreign benefactors.

:eusa_shhh: Politico isn't the left.

My, my, my. We don't even know exactly what the accusations are, and you are burying Cain. How very irrational and stupid.

I never thought Cain was going to be the nominee, in any event.

Cain is popular because Romney is a turd. Nothing more, nothing less. He's "None of the Above". If the GOP had a brain between them, they take that as a signal that all the current choices are unacceptable and find somene credible.

But the thing is, he settled. Which means he didn't think he'd prevail if this ever got to a court.

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain’s worst offense is he’s trying to do away with the Mortgage Tax write off on your property (house)! So, the IRS can benefit more revenue. That should get him stripped down and flogged.

Cain's Company paid the women off in the 90's and it sounds like he didn't get to be naked or have satisfaction. The Company made the two women sign documents to NEVER speak of the incident again.

The news media will won’t be able to divulge any names unless the women want to be sued by Cain and the company he worked for, this should be interesting. If Cain was smart he should demand the women come forward or shut the Hell up.

Last edited:

negged for lying

Two words for you, honey.

Juanita Brodderick.

Look it up.

Oh really?????

The left can afford less then perfect candidates because liberals will vote for just about any piece of crap politician. Every one of their Presidential candidates the last 20 years were ether Gay, serial sexual-harassers, or are on the take from anti-American foreign benefactors.

At least not to your left.

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain’s worst offense is he’s trying to do away with the Mortgage Tax write off on your property (house)! So, the IRS can benefit more revenue. That should get him stripped down and flogged.
Cain's Company paid the women off in the 90's and it sounds like he didn't get to be naked or have satisfaction. The Company made the two women sign documents to NEVER speak of the incident again.
The news media will won’t be able to divulge any names unless the women want to be sued by Cain and the company he worked for, this should be interesting. If Cain was smart he should demand the women come forward or shut the Hell up.

Well, the only way to resolve this would be to have all parties sign waivers and find out what the details are.

men are not real sensitive to this issue....i had to explain to one of the auditors that telling a young cashier....she looked good in her jeans...then telling her, he knew how the jeans could look better...she naively ask how....he replied......'they could be on the floor under my bed'

it took me about a half and hour to convince him that was wrong......

No....she'd be the last person that YOU'D expect to do so. I am telling you that "sweet Japanese girls" are not what YOU expect them to be.

yeah, I'm finding that out.

Honestly, I worked for a Japanese company about a decade ago. But they never brought the women over to work. Just the guys, and they all sat in their little table and never talked to the American employees...

Incidently, I love the Japanese and their culture, and their women are hot. Their movies are truly strange, but I'm sure that's a cultural thing. And don't even get me started on Anime.

Oh really?????

At least not to your left.

Stalin isn't to Ravi's left.

Forum List

Back