Speak of sexual harassment, how come this wasn't major news?

35 doctors who HAVE NOT EXAMINED Trump proclaim him mentally unstable.

You're here. Do your fucking job instead of asking me to do it for you. The last time I posted in a CLEAR troll thread as the first response calling it a troll thread you came in pages later whining about the thread being derailed.

You're terrible at your job
Grampa, that was a real story. There were actually 35 doctors, believe it or not, who got together at Harvard and declared Trump mentally unstable and dangerous. Not agreeing with them does not make it fake.
It is indeed a true story about those doctors. It does not mean that their position isn't conspiratorial in nature and the perfect lead into arbitrary trolling by forum members.
I'm not sure what you mean by trolling--I was arguing in just such a thread yesterday, but I didn't see trolls. "Conspiratorial in nature" means there is no evidence, only conjecture, that a thing occurred. This confab of psychologists did occur and they based their OPINION on their professional experience. I agree it's most likely nonsense, but it isn't conspiratorial. Pizzagate was conspiratorial. Wild conjecture about something which NEVER happened. I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but there's a difference.

Exactly...a thread may be crap, like the psychologist ones, but can still be a legit topic depending on how it's worded and how the OP is. For example of someone threw in a one liner OP with "Trump certified a looney by 35 psychologists" and left it at that, it probably wouldn't fly in Zone 2.
The thread is based on conspiratorial opinion.

I would disagree...it's based on psycholgists giving their professional opinion based on what they can see externally without ever meeting the man. The validity of that can be argued but it's not "conspiracy" - it's just dumb.

Report nutso threads then. This one was completely easy to debunk. Zero sources.
35 doctors who HAVE NOT EXAMINED Trump proclaim him mentally unstable.

You're here. Do your fucking job instead of asking me to do it for you. The last time I posted in a CLEAR troll thread as the first response calling it a troll thread you came in pages later whining about the thread being derailed.

You're terrible at your job

Remember all the Obama has mental illness/narcisistic personality threads? A lot of those stayed also. And it's easy to refute them, but they aren't false - just uninformed armchair psychiatrist muck.

This thread is clearly debunked.

If you can't bother yourself to report something in a forum with thousands of threads and a fast moving pace, then don't whine. We don't and can't read everything - reports alert us. But if it's easier to whine then whine.
Fast moving? I can log out at noon and not back in until 4/5 and the board will have only advanced three pages. That fast paced comment sounds more like a cop out because you don't want to be bothered to read threads.
View attachment 123135
Awe little snowflake who is always full of hot air got offended.

I like it. :)
So did I. Thank you.

During Barack Obama’s tenure as the president of the Harvard Law Review in the late 1980s, at least two male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama, ultimately leaving their positions at the journal, multiple sources confirm to THE KANSAS CITIAN.

The men complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Obama that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the university that gave them financial payouts to leave the journal. The agreements also included language that bars the men from talking about their departures.

In a series of comments over the past 10 days, Obama and his administration repeatedly declined to respond directly about whether he ever faced allegations of sexual harassment at the journal. They have also declined to address questions about specific reporting confirming that there were financial settlements in two cases in which men leveled complaints.

THE KANSAS CITIAN has confirmed the identities of the two male journal editors who complained about Obama but, for privacy concerns, is not publishing their names.
White House spokesman Jay Carney told THE KANSAS CITIAN the president indicated to White House staff that he was “vaguely familiar” with the charges and that the university’s general counsel had resolved the matter.

Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review from late-1988 to mid-1989.

THE KANSAS CITIAN learned of the allegations against him, and over the course of several weeks, has put together accounts of what happened by talking to a lengthy roster of former university officials, current and past students and others familiar with the workings of the journal at the time Obama was there.

In one case, THE KANSAS CITIAN has seen documentation describing the allegations and showing that the university formally resolved the matter. Both men received separation packages that were in the five-figure range.
On the details of Obama’s allegedly inappropriate behavior with the two men, THE KANSAS CITIAN has a half-dozen sources shedding light on different aspects of the complaints.

The sources — including the recollections of close associates and other documentation — describe episodes that left the men upset and offended. These incidents include conversations allegedly filled with innuendo or personal questions of a sexually suggestive nature, taking place at hotels during conferences, at other officially sanctioned journal events and at the journal’s offices. There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made men who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship.

Obama Accused Of Sexual Harassment While at Harvard Law Review (Multiple Accusers)
FAKE NEWS

Obama became President of the Harvard Law Review IN 1990.

During Barack Obama’s tenure as the president of the Harvard Law Review in the late 1980s, at least two male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama, ultimately leaving their positions at the journal, multiple sources confirm to THE KANSAS CITIAN.

The men complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Obama that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the university that gave them financial payouts to leave the journal. The agreements also included language that bars the men from talking about their departures.

In a series of comments over the past 10 days, Obama and his administration repeatedly declined to respond directly about whether he ever faced allegations of sexual harassment at the journal. They have also declined to address questions about specific reporting confirming that there were financial settlements in two cases in which men leveled complaints.

THE KANSAS CITIAN has confirmed the identities of the two male journal editors who complained about Obama but, for privacy concerns, is not publishing their names.
White House spokesman Jay Carney told THE KANSAS CITIAN the president indicated to White House staff that he was “vaguely familiar” with the charges and that the university’s general counsel had resolved the matter.

Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review from late-1988 to mid-1989.

THE KANSAS CITIAN learned of the allegations against him, and over the course of several weeks, has put together accounts of what happened by talking to a lengthy roster of former university officials, current and past students and others familiar with the workings of the journal at the time Obama was there.

In one case, THE KANSAS CITIAN has seen documentation describing the allegations and showing that the university formally resolved the matter. Both men received separation packages that were in the five-figure range.
On the details of Obama’s allegedly inappropriate behavior with the two men, THE KANSAS CITIAN has a half-dozen sources shedding light on different aspects of the complaints.

The sources — including the recollections of close associates and other documentation — describe episodes that left the men upset and offended. These incidents include conversations allegedly filled with innuendo or personal questions of a sexually suggestive nature, taking place at hotels during conferences, at other officially sanctioned journal events and at the journal’s offices. There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made men who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship.

Obama Accused Of Sexual Harassment While at Harvard Law Review (Multiple Accusers)
if that's not the most BS "source" I've ever seen used! Shame on you!

when I follow your provided link it brings me to this:
the Kansas Citian: Search results for Obama Accused Of Sexual Harassment

a blog who cites this as their source: male student editors complained to colleagues and senior university officials about inappropriate behavior by Obama (incorrectly labeled for the gullible)
Exclusive: 2 women accused Cain of inappropriate behavior
with the title of:
Exclusive: 2 women accused Cain of inappropriate behavior

you are more gullible than a goldfish.

Last edited:
It's as FAKE as FAKE NEWS can be....

A blogger writes the made up story about Obama and gives links to stories about Herman Cain! :lol:

AND ALL of you right wingers bought in to it, without ever clicking on the author's link's to verify his sources...

Gosh almighty, these fake news story writers KNOW how lazy and gullible you guys are...

How long are you right wingers gonna let yourselves be used and abused by these fake story writers before you learn to check your sources to see if they are telling the truth? :dunno:

Here's some more fun. You figure Obama carries a banana in his front pocket? Even if it was "for a joke", imagine if Trump did this.

Forum List

Back