Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

I think we should probably wait until the actual facts come out before making judgments...

If these accusations are true, Cain should be over.

if this is just a baseless accusation, the people making them will be disgraced.

The fact that they settled worries me, though. Tells me that there might be something there.

Incidently, don't have anything against Cain. Could vote for him ahead of the Community Agitator or the Robot from Kolob.

My, my, my. We don't even know exactly what the accusations are, and you are burying Cain. How very irrational and stupid.

I never thought Cain was going to be the nominee, in any event.

Cain is popular because Romney is a turd. Nothing more, nothing less. He's "None of the Above". If the GOP had a brain between them, they take that as a signal that all the current choices are unacceptable and find somene credible.

But the thing is, he settled. Which means he didn't think he'd prevail if this ever got to a court.

No, it doesn't mean that. It may mean it was more cost effective to settle than to fight it. Idiot. You're prepared to hang him on accusations without actually hearing what the accusations are. How fucking stupid is that?

If both sides signed an NDA neither side can talk about it. But, as has been pointed out, there are people who will deliberately make shit up for money. Salt Jones has admitted to doing similar at work. People are naive if they think this does not happen to successful men.... and women. It's sad but that's greed for ya.

Herman Cain’s worst offense is he’s trying to do away with the Mortgage Tax write off on your property (house)! So, the IRS can benefit more revenue. That should get him stripped down and flogged.
Cain's Company paid the women off in the 90's and it sounds like he didn't get to be naked or have satisfaction. The Company made the two women sign documents to NEVER speak of the incident again.
The news media will won’t be able to divulge any names unless the women want to be sued by Cain and the company he worked for, this should be interesting. If Cain was smart he should demand the women come forward or shut the Hell up.

Well, the only way to resolve this would be to have all parties sign waivers and find out what the details are.

That’s unlikely to happen. I’m sure Herman Cain thought this was a dead and buried issue and it would never haunt him again. He didn’t take his clothes off and didn’t give or receive sex. Who knows maybe the women lured his poor little weak brain in and then they smashed him over the head. Point blank they got money, he got a kick in the pants.

I don't know a single male that has ever been accused of sexual harassment.

I've known three cases. two of them were outright bullshit. I don't know about the third because the guy only worked there for a week.

For my own part, I'm careful not to even get near a conservasation like that. So when a co-worker starts down a road I think might get us into trouble, I usually say something like "Be Nice" or "This is the kind of conversation that can only end in Tears and Human Resources".

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

This was predictable. Cain scares the hell out of establishment dems.

I doubt this has any credibility. I think this should be viewed just like the lady that repeatedly and forcefully punched the ballot and it refused to come out. Poor Al!!

No, it doesn't mean that. It may mean it was more cost effective to settle than to fight it. Idiot. You're prepared to hang him on accusations without actually hearing what the accusations are. How fucking stupid is that?

If both sides signed an NDA neither side can talk about it. But, as has been pointed out, there are people who will deliberately make shit up for money. Salt Jones has admitted to doing similar at work. People are naive if they think this does not happen to successful men.... and women. It's sad but that's greed for ya.

hey, if he put himself in the national dunk tank, he shouldn't whine about getting wet.

I'm sure there are people who make up shit for money, or in the case I mentioned earlier, just out of pure spite.

But honestly, if we are going to hide behind NDA's, that's probably a good reason to not nominate Cain. Because that means that this landmine is out there, and who knows what's going to be the "October Surprise".

Again. Never thought Cain was going to be the nominee. I think the GOP will shove Romney down our throats and then wonder why Obama gets a second term.

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain’s worst offense is he’s trying to do away with the Mortgage Tax write off on your property (house)! So, the IRS can benefit more revenue. That should get him stripped down and flogged.

Cain's Company paid the women off in the 90's and it sounds like he didn't get to be naked or have satisfaction. The Company made the two women sign documents to NEVER speak of the incident again.

The news media will won’t be able to divulge any names unless the women want to be sued by Cain and the company he worked for, this should be interesting. If Cain was smart he should demand the women come forward or shut the Hell up.

It's funny because one look at the last two Democrat President's backgrounds and even the ones that lost and this pales in comparison.

Btw, my wife was accused of assault this year by one of our tenants. She's 73 and the woman that accused her of assault is half her age. We settled out of court because we didn't want to have to deal with a trial and thousands of dollars in legal fees.

If you have money, or people think you have money somebody is always gonna try to take it away from you.

I usually stay out of disputes because if anyone knew my background they'd try to have me hauled away for attempted murder.

I doubt this has any credibility. I think this should be viewed just like the lady that repeatedly and forcefully punched the ballot and it refused to come out. Poor Al!!

Do you believe anything that liberals/Dems here say?

We have been clear in our comments about Cain. We want the GOP to nominate him. Why do you not believe this?

hey, if he put himself in the national dunk tank, he shouldn't whine about getting wet.

I'm sure there are people who make up shit for money, or in the case I mentioned earlier, just out of pure spite.

But honestly, if we are going to hide behind NDA's, that's probably a good reason to not nominate Cain. Because that means that this landmine is out there, and who knows what's going to be the "October Surprise".

Again. Never thought Cain was going to be the nominee. I think the GOP will shove Romney down our throats and then wonder why Obama gets a second term.

I think we should nominate Cain out of spite.

We have been clear in our comments about Cain. We want the GOP to nominate him. Why do you not believe this?

I still like Newt better.

And you're so full of shit I think, I think Cain scares you.

Really? You can honestly say that you know everything that is in your personnel file? Really?

I can't. I assume most of it is positive by virtue of the fact I'm still working, but hell, I don't know.

So the fair question is, "have you ever been justifiably accused of this to your knowledge", then, um, yeah, I guess most men could answer no.
I don't know a single male that has ever been accused of sexual harassment.

And at one time I had access to personnel files while working for the government. I don't recall any such accusations.....certainly not to the extent that most men couldn't answer his question with a no.

I know one. The claim was bogus.

I learned a very long time ago a democrat liberal will lie about anything and everything.

Always uses the phrase the ends justify the means. I cant think of a single incident where democrats told the truth. Sure many half truths which is the same as lying.

When were you elected spokesperson for the liberal/Dems? Just curious.

[
I think we should nominate Cain out of spite.

Eeeehhhh. I think the thing is that it would take the race issue off the table, but I think Cain doesn't have the discipline to go the distance.

He's refreshing because he's speaking to the base's heart. I make the comparison to 2004, when Democrats loved Howard Dean because he was saying what they wanted to hear. Then they "came to their senses" and nominated the safe John Kerry.

You know, a flip-flopper from Massachusetts who molded his message to poll results.... And his record sounded great if you didn't look too closely at it.

Hmmm. I guess the Republicans would never follow that model, would they? :lol:

That makes it official: Obama is afraid of Cain.

O lord. Obama has nothing to do with this!

We just found out about a transgression in Cain's past, that should receive attention. He supposedly leading in the polls.

Take off your GOP hat, it's because of comments like yours, some people are dumb enough to believe there's a conspiracy against Obama.

It's funny because one look at the last two Democrat President's backgrounds and even the ones that lost and this pales in comparison.

Btw, my wife was accused of assault this year by one of our tenants. She's 73 and the woman that accused her of assault is half her age. We settled out of court because we didn't want to have to deal with a trial and thousands of dollars in legal fees.

If you have money, or people think you have money somebody is always gonna try to take it away from you.

I usually stay out of disputes because if anyone knew my background they'd try to have me hauled away for attempted murder.

i think that's a good reason why an average person might settle, but a big organization like the National Resturanter's Association might not be so fast to lie down. Because once you settle one bogus claim, that kind of invites more bogus claims.

Again, I would like to see all parties waive their NDA's, and then we can see what the substance of the accusations are. If they are serious enough, Cain should be done. If they aren't, I guess we all owe him an apology.

I learned a very long time ago a democrat liberal will lie about anything and everything.

Always uses the phrase the ends justify the means. I cant think of a single incident where democrats told the truth. Sure many half truths which is the same as lying.

Excellent. You are such an understanding and clear-thinking person.

Cain will survive this..

But what I find funny is the SAME people who complained about how Clinton was treated over Lewinsky are now the ones jumping on this..

I guess it's payback time.

Forum List

Back