Philadelphia Mass Shooting.....That nobody heard about

You still haven't answered the question
All yall are talking about are your "feels"

Not policies...

Who determines who is crazy? and would you demand Congress pass a law that take people we determine to be "crazy" off the streets?

Because, it wasn't that long ago when you same folks had no problems with "crazy people" having access to weapons...wish you folks make your mind up...

I never said anything about determining who is crazy and I never said anything about laws taking crazy people off the streets. And, you can't keep guns out of the hands of people who want guns. That's what's crazy, thinking that you can pass laws to keep guns out of the hands of people. It can't be done. They will still get guns. In fact, we already have laws that criminals can't have guns and yet they get guns anyway and, what do the left do when they arrest a felon caught carrying a gun? You let them right back out on the streets!

I'm looking at the tiny article at CBS. No mention of the man being Black or BLM or a Trannie. Just the word "suspect." Had he been a white, pro-American NRA member, the story would be three pages long with his picture plastered on every high rise building, worldwide, and we would continue hearing about it for at least a month. You know it and I know it.
So you looking a tiny article not mentioning the guy being black and trans negates the all of the rest of the news coverage identifying the man as black and trans?

Yea, you really are fragile...

I never said anything about determining who is crazy and I never said anything about laws taking crazy people off the streets. And, you can't keep guns out of the hands of people who want guns. That's what's crazy, thinking that you can pass laws to keep guns out of the hands of people. It can't be done. They will still get guns. In fact, we already have laws that criminals can't have guns and yet they get guns anyway and, what do the left do when they arrest a felon caught carrying a gun? You let them right back out on the streets!
So basically all of this narrative painting of "trans people are dangerous shooters" blah blah is just said for feels and not for anything to be done about it?

Because I know when racist white mass shooter after racist white mass shooter was in the news -- there was this reflexive response of folks like you getting all defensive about it -- and claiming this will usher in a crack down on "conservatives" -- as if, being a racist mass shooter was the same as being conservative

So, why not in the case of the darkies and trannies -- you push for the same laws that you fear are being used against conservatives?

So you looking a tiny article not mentioning the guy being black and trans negates the all of the rest of the news coverage identifying the man as black and trans?

Yea, you really are fragile...
Just think if the world knew that the shooter was/is a Democrat, woke, gay, trannie, black BLM member. It might paint a different picture than what the State-run media portrays. According to Biden, the biggest threat to the USA is "white supremacy" yet the last several mass shooters have come from YOUR political and social club.

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to answer the question?

Because gender affirming care to minors isn't causing mass shootings

Also, whenever there is a mass shooting, I never hear you folks demand more "conversion therapy" as a response or whatever delusion you think turns a gay person straight....so why are you deflecting?
sure it is. instead of getting them help for their mental health issues you are pumping them with drugs and telling them they are victims and it’s everyone else’s fault

hence the mass shootings

So basically all of this narrative painting of "trans people are dangerous shooters" blah blah is just said for feels and not for anything to be done about it?

Because I know when racist white mass shooter after racist white mass shooter was in the news -- there was this reflexive response of folks like you getting all defensive about it -- and claiming this will usher in a crack down on "conservatives" -- as if, being a racist mass shooter was the same as being conservative

So, why not in the case of the darkies and trannies -- you push for the same laws that you fear are being used against conservatives?
We can stop the left from indoctrinating young children through laws and we can stop tranny parades showing blatant sexuality with children present.

Apparently the shooter is a transgender BLM activist...

Is Kimbrady Carriker, Philadelphia shooting suspect, transgender? - Opoyi

trans-jpg.801375

Looks like some serious stank.

sure it is. instead of getting them help for their mental health issues you are pumping them with drugs and telling them they are victims and it’s everyone else’s fault

hence the mass shootings
So why don't you folks demand "Conversion therapy" when these mass shootings happen then?

And even when it comes to "mental health" -- how can you claim that and then be the main ones cutting funding for mental health??

"Texas ranks last in the U.S. when it comes to access to mental health care, including a lack of mental health services, a high number of those uninsured, and being unable to see a mental health professional due to costs, according to a recent report from nonprofit Mental Health America. It's not just adults suffering, but adolescents as well. The report found 60% of youth with major depression did not receive mental health treatment."

It's almost like you folks think rhetoric and soundbites are actual policies...they are not.......and when I show you evidence of Republicans cutting healthcare funding over and over again -- you will deflect....because for you, its all about feelings....not policies....

Here's a couple of links regarding the story. No mention of the Philadelphia shooter being black, BLM, or a tranny.

Here's a couple of links regarding the story. No mention of the Philadelphia shooter being black, BLM, or a tranny.

Must....protect....the....narrative....at....all....costs....

It's always "the gun". As if an inanimate object had a mind of its own.

Liberals are a sick bunch of people.
If we removed all the guns today the gun violence would subside for a little while but only for a little while. The thing that motivates people to commit mass shootings which is severe moral and cultural deficiency for the most part... would go nowhere. In time, having been denied access to firearms, the same people would evolve new and better methods for getting their evil intentions done. Wherever there is a market for violence there are vendors. Black market firearms.... Explosives.... Poison..... Homemade IEDs.... They would all proliferate. The Boston Marathon bombers used pressure cookers. You want to stop the violence when you have a mass shooter in custody ???...there is no need for a trial. Rent rent 35 minutes on national television for public a execution viewed by the entire country. Should be done within a couple weeks of the crime.

Jo

Last edited:
If we removed all the guns today the gun violence would subside for a little while but only for a little while. The thing that motivates people to commit mass shootings which is severe moral and cultural deficiency for the most part... would go nowhere. In time, having been denied access to firearms, the same people would evolve new and better methods for getting their evil intentions done. Wherever there is a market for violence there are vendors. Black market firearms.... Explosives.... Poison..... Homemade IEDs.... They would all proliferate. The Boston Marathon bombers used pressure cookers. You want to stop the violence when you have a mass shooter in custody there is no need for a trial. Rent rent 35 minutes on national television for public execution viewed by the entire country. Should be done within a couple weeks of the crime.

Jo

That would only cause me to cheer a retaliation on those who do the killing in that instance.

On sale TODAY at Walmart ... get your kill-counts up into the hundreds for less than $100 ...

How much for an AR-15 these days? ...

Is killing innocent people right or wrong based upon what the costs to do that are?

On sale TODAY at Walmart ... get your kill-counts up into the hundreds for less than $100 ...

How much for an AR-15 these days? ...
Generally speaking, a good one starts at around $1000.00. Great ones can be a lot more. But there are some bargains in the $750.00 range.

Is killing innocent people right or wrong based upon what the costs to do that are?

My comment was also about kill-counts ... if I shoot up a gay bar and kill 20 people, will I be treated better than if I blow up a Taylor Swift Concert and kill 20,000? ... in the first case, all I need is some Homophobe on the jury and I'll walk ... in the second case, I'm already dead ...

Which is the coward's way? ...

My comment was also about kill-counts ... if I shoot up a gay bar and kill 20 people, will I be treated better than if I blow up a Taylor Swift Concert and kill 20,000? ... in the first case, all I need is some Homophobe on the jury and I'll walk ... in the second case, I'm already dead ...

Which is the coward's way? ...

As a country we have killed tens of thousands of innocent people.

Do you not think that maybe this conversation would be better starting at the top?

BINGO!

Forum List

Back