Two Significant Cycles.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The fact that both are ignored spells doom for Western Civilization. First, the climate cycle. Global warming and the revese are both well known phenomenon.
"In 1975, Newsweek Predicted A New Ice Age. We're Still ...
https://longreads.com › 2017/04/13 › in-1975-newswee...
Apr 13, 2017 — On April 28, 1975, Newsweek published a provocative article, “The Cooling World,” in which writer and science editor Peter Gwynne described ...

2. It has not simpy been ignored, it has been erased by the same political influences that turned a flu into a 'pandemic' worthy of shutting down the economy. There is no real science any longer.

3. And the current cycle being ignored: the Dark (Democrat) Age.
"The Dark Ages is a term for the Early Middle Ages, or occasionally the entire Middle Ages, in Western Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire that characterises it as marked by economic, intellectual and cultural decline.

The concept of a "Dark Age" originated in the 1330s with the Italian scholar Petrarch, who regarded the post-Roman centuries as "dark" compared to the "light" of classical antiquity.[1][2] The term employs traditional light-versus-darkness imagery to contrast the era's "darkness" (ignorance and error) with earlier and later periods of "light" (knowledge and understanding)."

4. The evidence is that Democrats/Leftists march lock-step with any lies and hoaxes of the party, and are unable to defend or explain the Left's agenda.

5. Proof of the current Dark Democrat Age:

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• Ignorance and error.....the Dark Age.

Last edited:
The current Dark Age....based on lies and hoaxes.

1670606913707.png

• Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
Let's just take your first three. Gas averaged well above $1.80 under the Trumpyberra.

We are still energy independent

It wasn't until the pandemic that they were able to return illegals back to Mexico and Biden has kept title 42 largely intact.

Let's just take your first three. Gas averaged well above $1.80 under the Trumpyberra.

We are still energy independent

It wasn't until the pandemic that they were able to return illegals back to Mexico and Biden has kept title 42 largely intact.

I didn't say anything about "average," did I you lying scum.

Was it much lower under Trump? Yes or no, low-life?

I didn't say anything about "average," did I you lying scum.

Was it much lower under Trump? Yes or no, low-life?

Poor stinky. I can't help it if you don't know your source. I mean at the time gas was averaging $1.80 across the nation, in Texas it was about $1.40.

A buck eighty average was about the lowest it ever went under the trumpyone, and that was only because of the oil glut due to the pandemic. It was mostly above $2.50 and several times it was near $3.00 during his term.

• Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• Ignorance and error.....the Dark Age.
Gosh what a bunch of total horseshit.

Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that

Well yeah, gas was cheap, because everyone was too afraid to leave the damn house. Millions of people had no job to drive too and a lucky few could work remotely. I mean unemployment was at rates not seen since the Great Depression. Who the hell is going to vote for that.

Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.

We never were really "energy independent", but when you use the numbers that are utilized to make that claim, that we produce more energy than we use, we are MORE energy independent today than at any time during the Trump administration. Diesel exports are off the chain, natural gas exports have exploded. Domestic oil production will exceed even Trump's best non-Covid year in 2023. That statement just confirms your ignorance.

Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.

You are talking about title 42. Of course you probably don't know that is what you are talking about. You probably never even heard the damn term. But here is the deal, title 42 is still in effect, and will be until December 21. So the claim that Biden changed things is absolutely false. He might have tried, but it hasn't worked, until a couple of weeks from now. An informed person would know that. A graduate of an Ivy League school should know that.

Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.

Well this goes back to that afraid to leave the house thing that was going on. And honestly, it is surprising inflation was that low considering Trump was all but dropping money from helicopters. Add in his stupid failed trade war with China only expands that surprise. But guess what, people took the money falling from those helicopters and BANKED IT. It is easy to see that as cash and savings balances held by the American public quickly expanded. I mean Trump has the distinction of being the only president in history where the economy contracted significantly and yet gross incomes went up, BECAUSE HE WAS HANDING OUT MONEY. He blew the deficit up, and people saved that money. Now, they aren't afraid to leave the house, they are spending that savings, no shit we are going to looking at inflation. But Trump bears more of the responsibility for that than anyone.

Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that

This is the one that really gets me. I mean yeah, when you consider right wing extremist attacks, mass shootings, and such, yeah, it might have went up. But when you look at the latest statistical data, that claim doesn't pan out. Just because FOX news trumpets every store looting event now that Biden is president, and ignored hell out of all of them when Trump was president, doesn't show that crime has went up. In fact, crime is almost always tied to economics. When the economy is in the shitter, like under Trump, it goes up. When it improves, like under Biden, it goes down. I mean that is like econ 101, and God knows, you have never taken a basic economic course in your entire life.

Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.

This one is comical. I mean are you even watching the news? Iran is in a world of shit. Far worse than at any time during the Trump administration. The government is on the verge of collapse. Trump wished he could have put them there. Instead, he only embolden them and now they have pushed things too far.

Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.

OK, now you are just being delusional. Please tell me, what airbases did we have in Iran and China under Trump.

Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.

More comedic irony here. Ivanka and her husband traveled to China often, hawking US citizenship. Invest a half million dollars in one of their real estate ventures, get to be a US citizen. Buy your way into the US, and we get the money. So who is on China's payroll. And we are not even going to mention the fact that Trump's trade war was a huge loss, especially for American farmers, whom Trump paid off to the tune of millions of dollars. Under Biden, not get this, exports have increased. Something the mighty orange dumbshit could never do. So yeah, I voted for more exports and no more selling of US citizenship.

I mean I could go on. But let's just be honest. You are a troll. You are a poser. And you have no clue as to what the real world is like. I mean must be nice.

Poor stinky. I can't help it if you don't know your source. I mean at the time gas was averaging $1.80 across the nation, in Texas it was about $1.40.

A buck eighty average was about the lowest it ever went under the trumpyone, and that was only because of the oil glut due to the pandemic. It was mostly above $2.50 and several times it was near $3.00 during his term.

This is an example of a Dark Age Democrat.....and why there is no hope.

They lie as often as they breath.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

Gosh what a bunch of total horseshit.

Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that

Well yeah, gas was cheap, because everyone was too afraid to leave the damn house. Millions of people had no job to drive too and a lucky few could work remotely. I mean unemployment was at rates not seen since the Great Depression. Who the hell is going to vote for that.

Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.

We never were really "energy independent", but when you use the numbers that are utilized to make that claim, that we produce more energy than we use, we are MORE energy independent today than at any time during the Trump administration. Diesel exports are off the chain, natural gas exports have exploded. Domestic oil production will exceed even Trump's best non-Covid year in 2023. That statement just confirms your ignorance.

Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.

You are talking about title 42. Of course you probably don't know that is what you are talking about. You probably never even heard the damn term. But here is the deal, title 42 is still in effect, and will be until December 21. So the claim that Biden changed things is absolutely false. He might have tried, but it hasn't worked, until a couple of weeks from now. An informed person would know that. A graduate of an Ivy League school should know that.

Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.

Well this goes back to that afraid to leave the house thing that was going on. And honestly, it is surprising inflation was that low considering Trump was all but dropping money from helicopters. Add in his stupid failed trade war with China only expands that surprise. But guess what, people took the money falling from those helicopters and BANKED IT. It is easy to see that as cash and savings balances held by the American public quickly expanded. I mean Trump has the distinction of being the only president in history where the economy contracted significantly and yet gross incomes went up, BECAUSE HE WAS HANDING OUT MONEY. He blew the deficit up, and people saved that money. Now, they aren't afraid to leave the house, they are spending that savings, no shit we are going to looking at inflation. But Trump bears more of the responsibility for that than anyone.

Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that

This is the one that really gets me. I mean yeah, when you consider right wing extremist attacks, mass shootings, and such, yeah, it might have went up. But when you look at the latest statistical data, that claim doesn't pan out. Just because FOX news trumpets every store looting event now that Biden is president, and ignored hell out of all of them when Trump was president, doesn't show that crime has went up. In fact, crime is almost always tied to economics. When the economy is in the shitter, like under Trump, it goes up. When it improves, like under Biden, it goes down. I mean that is like econ 101, and God knows, you have never taken a basic economic course in your entire life.

Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.

This one is comical. I mean are you even watching the news? Iran is in a world of shit. Far worse than at any time during the Trump administration. The government is on the verge of collapse. Trump wished he could have put them there. Instead, he only embolden them and now they have pushed things too far.

Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.

OK, now you are just being delusional. Please tell me, what airbases did we have in Iran and China under Trump.

Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.

More comedic irony here. Ivanka and her husband traveled to China often, hawking US citizenship. Invest a half million dollars in one of their real estate ventures, get to be a US citizen. Buy your way into the US, and we get the money. So who is on China's payroll. And we are not even going to mention the fact that Trump's trade war was a huge loss, especially for American farmers, whom Trump paid off to the tune of millions of dollars. Under Biden, not get this, exports have increased. Something the mighty orange dumbshit could never do. So yeah, I voted for more exports and no more selling of US citizenship.

I mean I could go on. But let's just be honest. You are a troll. You are a poser. And you have no clue as to what the real world is like. I mean must be nice.
What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposed as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

You are not welcome here. Crawl back under the rock.

What is that unbearable smell.......????

Oh....it's you.

The scummy low-life liar that I exposed as follows: you wrote this-

"And there it is, you just revealed yourself a liar. A couple of years ago you claimed a degree from Brown." When You Are Missing The Ability To Learn.... post 48

You lied and I caught you in the lie.

I never said any such thing. There has never been any such claim by me.

I challenged you to prove it....and you simply slitered away.

There is a search function and you and anyone else can use it.

And there will be no such statement by me.

Because you are a low-life lying scum.

Are you ready to admit that you are lying scum and I never made the statement you just claimed I made?

Proven by the fact that no such statement exists.

And you will never be allowed to forget what a sack of offal you are.

You are not welcome here. Crawl back under the rock.
Piss off you fatass poser. Sorry to ruin you thread. NOT. You sure as hell made that claim. Tell me, what dorm did you stay in at Columbia, or what off campus apartment. And be careful here, I have friends that went to Columbia. You no more went to Columbia than you went to Brown. In fact, I doubt you have graced a single university with your presence. Honestly, I would be surprised if you had a damn GED.

Piss off you fatass poser. Sorry to ruin you thread. NOT. You sure as hell made that claim. Tell me, what dorm did you stay in at Columbia, or what off campus apartment. And be careful here, I have friends that went to Columbia. You no more went to Columbia than you went to Brown. In fact, I doubt you have graced a single university with your presence. Honestly, I would be surprised if you had a damn GED.

Keep lying, scum......but at least stay downwind. Phew......

This is an example of a Dark Age Democrat.....and why there is no hope.

They lie as often as they breath.

You made that Hat Trick again without breaking a sweat, I see Winston busted all your devious lies, good for him......

Winston thinks him am smaht.

You made that Hat Trick again without breaking a sweat, I see Winston busted all your devious lies, good for him......
You wrote this:

I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.

I wrote:

Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?

You responded:

Nope.

No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same. Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it: What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax...
www.usmessageboard.com

post 5

a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Keep lying, scum......but at least stay downwind. Phew......
Look, this is how it works. You post a claim, I counter with a rebuttal, and you address the rebuttal. If you can't do that, then the time you spent posting the OP would have better been spent washing the dishes in your sink. If you can't defend your contentions then you are wasting everyone's time, mostly yours.

I mean your life has to be sad. I empathize with you. But posting these meaningless screeds in which you are so ill equipped to defend is not the answer to improving your self-esteem. Like I have previously said, I don't have the time to counter all your stupid posts. But once in a while, like a cat toying with a mouse, I decide to jump in. Not once, not one single time, have you reacted in a mature and dignified way. That tells me you are a copy and paste Queen with no ability to think for yourself. Ivy league education, no damn way. It just doesn't compute. You are some loser that must have some sugardaddy that probably has someone that can rub two brain cells together on the side, he sure ain't attracted to your sorry self-absorbed ass.

willing to admit my mistakes.
I did write that.

Did that make you lie or mislead about gas prices? Did that make you ignore the fact that are now more energy independent than in 2019? Did that make you lie and exaggerate the Trumpyones immigration record?

Forum List

Back