Two salient points by Ben Rhodes

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Rhodes was an national security adviser to Obama. He noted in an interview regarding the Trump controversy over classified docs that, naturally, he lost his security clearance the moment Obama's presidency ended. He was later called upon to testify for Don's first impeachment hearing. In doing prep work for those hearings he had to get a temporary security clearance to read documents he had read while employed as a NSA. Meaning anyone who had access to the classified docs stored at MaL would have needed a security clearance to view them legally.

Secondly, he pointed out there was no national interest being served by Trump's illegal possession of classified docs.
None. Trump's interests may have been served in any number of nefarious ways.......but not the country's.

Last edited:
Rhodes was an national security adviser to Obama. He noted in an interview regarding the Trump controversy over classified docs that, naturally, he lost his security clearance the moment Obama's presidency ended. He was later called upon to testify for Don's first impeachment hearing. In doing prep work for those hearings he had to get a temporary security clearance to read documents he had read while employed as a NSA. Meaning anyone who had access to the classified docs stored at MaL would have needed a security clearance to view them legally.

Secondly, he pointed out there was no national interest being served by Trump's illegal possession of classified docs.
None. Trump's interests may have been served in any number of nefarious ways.......but not the country's.
Well said berg. Well said.

How does that pertain to the matter of people at MaL needing a security clearance to view the classified docs stored there?
Obviously it raises the question of who viewed them?
who there viewed them?

who there viewed them?
Since I don't have access to the security footage from MaL subpoenaed by the DoJ, I don't know. The point being anyone in Trumpworld who did view them would have needed a security clearance to do so legally.

Since I don't have access to the security footage from MaL subpoenaed by the DoJ, I don't know. The point being anyone in Trumpworld who did view them would have needed a security clearance to do so legally.
so you don’t even know if anyone did? this is just wild speculation

There’s no argument against that .

Those docs were not secure in any meaningful way

In double locked storage protected by the Secret Service, duh.
These are the types of docs that should be secured in a VAULT not a closet with a padlock.

And the Secret Service were not protecting them. That’s not their job.

The SCIF was dismantled when Trump’s term ended like with all Presidents and closets and pool pump rooms are not scifs
i agee…the obama admin keeping docs on a insecure server in a closest was not a SCIF.

Trump. on the other hand had two…one at Trump Tower and one in Fl

obama was wrong to trust clinton clearly

i agee…the obama admin keeping docs on a insecure server in a closest was not a SCIF.

Trump. on the other hand had two…one at Trump Tower and one in Fl

obama was wrong to trust clinton clearly
As I noted.. scifs are dismantled when a President leaves office

That was just a trolling lie

How's your buddy Biden doing, berg?
Whataboutism.
More Whataboutism, you clowns would and still do call this response something like TDS. You know. Whataboutism is ALL you got.
Next will be .....but her emails and Hunters laptop.

Do it, I will come back and MOCK you.
How does that pertain to the matter of people at MaL needing a security clearance to view the classified docs stored there?
Obviously it raises the question of who viewed them?
It doesn't.
They are all about Whataboutism.

Forum List

Back