Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

There are two questions that should be required before you even discuss how you think that transgender people should have all rights and privileges enjoyed by cisgender people of the gender they are transitioning to.

For this thread, I'll talk about transwomen who want to be able to use which ever bathroom, changing room, or locker room they choose. Specifically, biological men who identify as women and expect others to affirm that by saying nothing when they go into private women's spaces.

If you support that, your two questions are:

1) How far along in the transition does a bio-male have to be for us to have to accept that they are a woman or girl? Do they have to dress like a woman? All the time, or can they just change into a girl's swimsuit for the meet, and otherwise avoid feminine cothes or makeup? Does it not even matter because "girls clothes" and "boys clothes" are just social constructs anyway?

I'm chubby, bearded, balding, and wear men's clothes. If I were to walk into a women's bathroom or locker room, and there are people around who notice me walking in, should they say anything, either to me or to management? Or should they assume that by walking into the women's room, I indicate that I am a transwoman and mind their own business? If they ask and I tell them I'm trans, should that be the end of the discussion?

If that is not enough, then where do you draw the line?

2) Would you have sex with a pro-op transwoman? Assume that - other than having a penis - she is attractive enough for you to be interested if the opportunity was there. If you're married or otherwise committed, you can still answer the question as a hypothetical. I'm happily married also, but we won't go to heck or have to sleep on the couch if we speculate about whether we'd have sex with the St Pauli Girl vs. the Bud Lite Girl.

These questions are key to your being sincere abut supporting transwomen and girls "rights" to female private spaces. If you would not have sex with a pre-op trans because the penis would make you so uncomfortable that you could not enjoy sex, then you have no business at all ridiculing and mocking a fourteen year old girl who would be uncomfortable in a locker room with a girl or woman with a penis.
Your premise is completely flawed.

Acceptance is not about how you feel about them but about how they feel about them.

That you think one must adequately respond to your satisfaction to a couple of meaningless questions is both arrogant and ignorant.

You need to try to understand your fear and discomfort with Queer people then overcome that basic prejudice before YOU can speak intelligently on the topic.

My question all along is, when a tranny becomes emotionally needy, who or what (the fuck) will be the object of their affection or desire?

Why is that your question? Unless it involves you personally?

Your premise is completely flawed.

Acceptance is not about how you feel about them but about how they feel about them.
If they want to medicate and mutilate themselves, they clearly don't accept themselves as they are.

When women are unfairly forced to compete with men in women's sports, and lose their right to privacy in women's bathrooms and other private areas, that is not about how the transfolk feel about themselves, that is about transfolk having been taught to be entitled to have other sacrifice their rights to honor the trans' perceived "needs."
That you think one must adequately respond to your satisfaction to a couple of meaningless questions is both arrogant and ignorant.

You need to try to understand your fear and discomfort with Queer people then overcome that basic prejudice before YOU can speak intelligently on the topic.
Keep your silly ass talking points, and answer the questions.

If they want to medicate and mutilate themselves, they clearly don't accept themselves as they are.

When women are unfairly forced to compete with men in women's sports, and lose their right to privacy in women's bathrooms and other private areas, that is not about how the transfolk feel about themselves, that is about transfolk having been taught to be entitled to have other sacrifice their rights to honor the trans' perceived "needs."

Keep your silly ass talking points, and answer the questions.
Says the silly ass who posted a collection of talking points.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Again, tell me which one of these three used to be a man.

images

Whichever one it is, would you consider him to be a valid potential sexual/romantic partner for yourself?

You want me to guess, it's the one on the right. Possibly the one on the left. If it is the one in the middle, I'd be extremely surprised.

But what is the point of that question? That a transwoman can look like an actual woman even though a transwoman is male? Sure they can, give the incredible amount of time, money and energy pageant contestants spend making themselves look like the pageant ideal of a beautiful, it would not be surprising that such efforts could even make a man look like the pageant ideal of beauty.

It's the one on the right, but thanks for being honest enough to admit you couldn't tell right off the bat.

Mormon Bob just ignores the question.

here's the thing... beauty pageant contestants get boob jobs, tummy tucks, face lifts... My personal least favorite is blepharoplasties performed on Asian Women to make their eyes "rounder", because I find Asian eyes beautiful.

You've already admitted that you wouldn't have sex with a transwoman and made no exception that I know of. Which makes perfect sence because you are a heterosexual male, and transwomen are a type of man, not a type of woman.

I also wouldn't have sex with most cisgendered women. Most of them aren't my type. I still, however respect them as individuals and treat them the way I would want to be treated.

It's the one on the right, but thanks for being honest enough to admit you couldn't tell right off the bat.

Mormon Bob just ignores the question.

here's the thing... beauty pageant contestants get boob jobs, tummy tucks, face lifts... My personal least favorite is blepharoplasties performed on Asian Women to make their eyes "rounder", because I find Asian eyes beautiful.

I also wouldn't have sex with most cisgendered women. Most of them aren't my type. I still, however respect them as individuals and treat them the way I would want to be treated.
how can you say you have respect for someone in the same sentence you insult them in??

Uh, guy, I was in the Army for 11 years.
(Oh, you claimed I wasn't, then I produced photographs of myself in uniform.)
No question about my willingness to stand up for people.

"Eek, that woman who peed in the next commode might have had a penis at one point" isn't something people need to be protected from.

Now, when I was in AIT at Ft. Lee (now thankfully renamed to Fort Gregg-Adams) we had this one redneck who babbled, "That women are only good for two things, Cooking and fucking!" (Even though we had three females in our class.) To which I responded, "So they are good for two more things than you are?"

It was a joy when this redneck washed out of the course because he couldn't understand the basic paperwork.

Sure, once they get castrated, they can pee in the girls room, but until then, they are men and they can share the privy with others that can get women pregnant.

So, what’s the issue?

Whichever one it is, would you consider him to be a valid potential sexual/romantic partner for yourself?
I wouldn't consider any of them that... any woman whose goal in life is to win a Beauty Pageant is probably too superficial to me to be bothered with.

Wouldn't the fact that he isn't even a woman be a disqualifier for you?

It certainly would be, for any man whose footwear is of at least normal mass.

You want me to guess, it's the one on the right. Possibly the one on the left. If it is the one in the middle, I'd be extremely surprised.
But what is the point of that question? That a transwoman can look like an actual woman even though a transwoman is male?

A fake is still a fake, no matter how convincing it is, or who is fooled by it.

A man is not a woman, and a man will never be a woman.

Sane people know the difference, and understand why the difference matters.

does it identify as a dude??

he does think if you put lipstick on a pig its now a women,,

What it doesn’t get is, a disguise is still just a disguise no matter how expensive it is. His photo simply shows 3 people. Two are not wearing a disguise and the third is using an expensive disguise to deceive the public.

It’s completely dishonest.

how can you say you have respect for someone in the same sentence you insult them in??

With style!

Wouldn't the fact that he isn't even a woman be a disqualifier for you?

It certainly would be, for any man whose footwear is of at least normal mass.

Well, she believes she's a woman. I don't get involved. The problem is, they all look kind of fake, really, between the boob jobs and the ass implants.

Sure, once they get castrated, they can pee in the girls room, but until then, they are men and they can share the privy with others that can get women pregnant.

So, what’s the issue?

No issue at all. They can pee where they like and the bigots have nothing to say about it. In fact, 41 states allow people to use the bathroom of their identity. Only one completely bans it. (FLorida, because DeSatan is just trying to get the Bible Thumpers to love him.

Any wonder the dude is both old and single?
Except I'm not... (Single... old is subjective, of course.)

With style!

Well, she believes she's a woman. I don't get involved. The problem is, they all look kind of fake, really, between the boob jobs and the ass implants.

No issue at all. They can pee where they like and the bigots have nothing to say about it. In fact, 41 states allow people to use the bathroom of their identity. Only one completely bans it. (FLorida, because DeSatan is just trying to get the Bible Thumpers to love him.

he can believe anything he wants,, doesnt make it true,,,

as I said,, if you put lipstick on a pig its still a pig,,,

With style!

The winds of change are blowing in the opposite direction now my sad lil fella.

Forum List

Back