Two 'Proud Boys' Sentenced to Four Years in NYC Brawl

people that use violence need to be jailed, that goes for the right and the left.

Uh huh. I agree, but believe that the outrage in here would be palpable should a group of Proud Boys suddenly get gunned down. If the same were to happen to the Antifa retards, there would be nonstop celebration. The level of violence between party extremists is not equal, as you pretend.

Four years seems like a rather excessive sentence for fighting

It would to somebody who doesn't hit any harder than you do. :lol:

Says the 73 year old wannabe.
Unkatore understands the code of the warrior. We need more like him.

what code is that?
its just terrorism, anti american.

Sounds like left wing anarchists to me. Were they wearing MAGA hats?
Proud Boys....They actually have the cajones to show their faces in public, unlike the antifa pussies.
And unlike them and the BLM they don’t cowardly beat up the elderly and child trump supporters then cowardly hide behind the police when those patriots show up to defend them

what code is that?

The FBI has no credibility after Russia gate. Barring hard evidence, verified by independent experts, I call bullshit.

They wear masks because we're in the middle of a pandemic.

Mmm, no. They worn masks well before covid. And will long after it is done.

Did you know that, and lied, or are you that uninformed?

The question stands.

Proud Boys no masks, Antifa Masks.

Why do you think that is?

Justice was served to two of the far right radical conservative extremist proud boys today.

The first two, there are eight more to be tried, are going to be spending the next 4 years in prison.

Two members of far-right 'Proud Boys' sentenced to prison for part in New York street brawl

And all the robbers, sucker punchers, and looters in New York City are going to spend 0 days in prison.

Welcome to 2021 America!

Some of them will do some time. But by and large your point is correct.

We have a real double standard of "Justice" here.

Which is a huge violation of the Civil Rights of everyone being prosecuted differently than the "more peaceful protestors" of the Left.

Hundreds of examples so far, and everyone of them will be a political prisoner.

Literally. People serving time, not for what they actually DID, but for being on the other side of the political divide, than the government.

what code is that?

The FBI has no credibility after Russia gate. Barring hard evidence, verified by independent experts, I call bullshit.
The russia stuff was confirmed by a republican senate intelligence report, which means FBI is still credible.
If the FBI investigations were faulty, the grand juries and judges will throw out their cases.

what code is that?

The russia stuff was confirmed by a republican senate intelligence report, which means FBI is still credible.
If the FBI investigations were faulty, the grand juries and judges will throw out their cases.
Doesn't mean anything liar.

Proud Boys....They actually have the cajones to show their faces in public, unlike the antifa pussies.

I view it as the height of stupidity. Criminals taking pictures of their crimes, proudly showing their faces to law enforcement and everyone who knows them to recognize their crimes.

How dumb is the criminal who live streams his crimes to FaceBook or posts video to YouTube? Even the pictures on their phones is evidence of their crimes. It makes it SOOO easy to arrest and convict them when the post their videos to YouTube.

Only white supremcists are dumb enough to commit crimes WITHOUT wearing masks and then post video to social media. To believe there will be no consequences for THEM because they're proud patriots. They're not "thugs". Arrogant and stupid.

what code is that?

The russian stuff was a known JOKE and presented as real by the now utterly discredited FBI.

It was then used by the dems to try to reverse the election, adn the peaceful transfer of power that your side no longer supports.

I view it as the height of stupidity. Criminals taking pictures of their crimes, proudly showing their faces to law enforcement and everyone who knows them to recognize their crimes.

How dumb is the criminal who live streams his crimes to FaceBook or posts video to YouTube? Even the pictures on their phones is evidence of their crimes. It makes it SOOO easy to arrest and convict them when the post their videos to YouTube.

Only white supremcists are dumb enough to commit crimes WITHOUT wearing masks and then post video to social media. To believe there will be no consequences for THEM because they're proud patriots. They're not "thugs". Arrogant and stupid.

1. The Proud Boys's protests and violence are generally not crimes. Are you lying or duped?

2. The Proud BOys used to think there would be no consequences for them, because they were careful to not break teh law. THey have since learned that you people are playing a very different game.

3. You are a cow for callign them ws. A fucking cow.

what code is that?

There was all kinds of hard evidence in the Mueller Report that you failed to read, the Senate Investigation, which you ignored, and in the world press which you refuse to acknowledge exists. Every top level cyber security force in the world confirmed the Russian hack.

You have to be wilfully deaf and blind to have missed it.

Forum List

Back