Two 'Proud Boys' Sentenced to Four Years in NYC Brawl

The Antifa guy got half as much time as the Proud Boy for precisely the same crime (being in a fight). Correction....Less than half.
So how was "justice" done here?
As i read it..the Proud Boys were the aggressors...that weighs in sentencing.

Aggressors towards WHO? Name me a victim.
You think you are clever..as no names are known..but the court did have a video..that shows who the aggressors were....

Irrelevant. If there's no victim there's no crime.

So I ask again - WHO is the victim? Give me a name or admit this is just a bullshit case of judicial activism.
Not a lawyer..are you? There can be a crime without knowing the name of the victim..many men have gone to prison for murdering, "John Doe".
In this case..there is a video..so the names are irrelevant. Some of the crimes they were convicted of don't need a victim at all..just a bad act with clear intent...like shouting slurs while kicking someone in the face. Like acting in concert with others in the commission of a crime.

Anyway..believe what you will..the brothers in the prison are waiting for them with open arms...and Vaseline..LOL!

You clearly don't know the nuances of the case. Antifa refused to cooperate and couldn't be identified, so the courts and police have no idea who the supposed "victims" are as none of them came forward.

So tell me, genius, who was the prosecutor advocating for? Ghosts?

All your "proof" comes directly from the prosecuting attorney, Joshua Steinglass.
It's all his narrative.
All this will be noted when this sentence is challenged in court.
As already said it's a con job and a set up.
Uh..you did note that there is a video..right? With audio?

So?

Let's say my neighbor comes to my house in the middle of the night and smashes up my car with a baseball bat - and it's all caught on a security camera from a house across the street. That house calls the cops on my neighbor and gives them the video. The cops present it to me and I don't give a shit & refuse to press charges. Should the cops be able to charge him anyway? And if so, for WHAT?

All your "proof" comes directly from the prosecuting attorney, Joshua Steinglass.
It's all his narrative.

So?

Let's say my neighbor comes to my house in the middle of the night and smashes up my car with a baseball bat - and it's all caught on a security camera from a house across the street. That house calls the cops on my neighbor and gives them the video. The cops present it to me and I don't give a shit & refuse to press charges. Should the cops be able to charge him anyway? And if so, for WHAT?
If the alleged crime is a felony..your cooperation is not needed to charge and convict. The cops can arrest on the video evidence..the court will hold a probable cause hearing to determine if there is sufficient cause to proceed--the jury will see the video--and the felon will be convicted. It is simple, really. The victim's testimony is useful..but not needed..for a conviction. His permission is not needed for a trial.

Steinglass, the prosecuting attorney, is still the one in court interpreting the video for the court.
Uh..the jury has eyes and ears..the prosecutor will spin it one way..the defense will spin it the other..and the jury will decide. That's how it works.

As i read it..the Proud Boys were the aggressors...that weighs in sentencing.

Aggressors towards WHO? Name me a victim.
You think you are clever..as no names are known..but the court did have a video..that shows who the aggressors were....

Irrelevant. If there's no victim there's no crime.

So I ask again - WHO is the victim? Give me a name or admit this is just a bullshit case of judicial activism.
Not a lawyer..are you? There can be a crime without knowing the name of the victim..many men have gone to prison for murdering, "John Doe".
In this case..there is a video..so the names are irrelevant. Some of the crimes they were convicted of don't need a victim at all..just a bad act with clear intent...like shouting slurs while kicking someone in the face. Like acting in concert with others in the commission of a crime.

Anyway..believe what you will..the brothers in the prison are waiting for them with open arms...and Vaseline..LOL!

You clearly don't know the nuances of the case. Antifa refused to cooperate and couldn't be identified, so the courts and police have no idea who the supposed "victims" are as none of them came forward.

So tell me, genius, who was the prosecutor advocating for? Ghosts?
The Prosecutor advocates for the State. Often that includes the victims..but not always. Think of the battered wife who refuses to testify--but there were witnesses to the assault--can the court try and convict on that? You better believe that it can. In the State's interest.

Uh..the jury has eyes and ears..the prosecutor will spin it one way..the defense will spin it the other..and the jury will decide. That's how it works.
Uh...if that were the case lawyers wouldn't be needed at all. We would just let the jury see all the pertinent evidence and come to their own conclusions.

The victim's testimony is useful..but not needed..for a conviction. His permission is not needed for a trial.

And there it is. You said it yourself: VICTIM.

There is no victim in the scenario I presented, and there is no victim in the subject of this thread. Your logic fails. Thanks for playing.

Justice was served to two of the far right radical conservative extremist proud boys today.

The first two, there are eight more to be tried, are going to be spending the next 4 years in prison.

Two members of far-right 'Proud Boys' sentenced to prison for part in New York street brawl

Wonder if Rump will take out full-page ads calling for their executions.... :eusa_think:

I'm guessing no, since his own father got off after being arrested at a KKK rally.
Right, but if your A Democrat and a KKK recruiter like Robert Byrd you can serve as a Senator for over 50 years and receive high praise from other Democrats like Clinton.

It's all his narrative.
So, when is this going to be appealed to a court not part of the New York Mafia system?

Justice was served to two of the far right radical conservative extremist proud boys today.

The first two, there are eight more to be tried, are going to be spending the next 4 years in prison.

Two members of far-right 'Proud Boys' sentenced to prison for part in New York street brawl

Wonder if Rump will take out full-page ads calling for their executions.... :eusa_think:

I'm guessing no, since his own father got off after being arrested at a KKK rally.

Why? THey didn't actually commit any crimes, unlike the rapists of Central Park.

The rapist (singular) of Central Park certainly committed a crime. The six people Rump demanded be executed, did not.
You'll notice that Rump has never manned up to admit he was wrong. But hey, he was so ready to rush to judgment on them, and not walk back, I just thought maybe he'd want to do it again for old time's sake.

Nah......These days he's too busy whining about being "lynched".

THe behavior of your far lefties loons, calls for descriptors, like "Witch hunt" and "lynched".

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being dishonest hacks.

And we have some more political prisoners.

You know, the Proud Boys were America trying one more time to play nice. And this is your response.
LoL@playing nice..and this is America.showing it still respects the rule of law.

Law for me but not for thee. I have yet to hear any of you people condemn the violent assaults being committed by antifa fascists.
Don't have any idea you 'you people' are supposed to be. I've condemned the anarchists many times..but this thread is about these thugs..not those thugs.

So, you don't consider self defense to be legal?
Yeah..I do..again...the Proud Boys were the aggressors..if anyone had the self-defense argument..it would have been the victims---not that the judge bought that either.

The Proud Boys were not the aggressors. The Antifa goons had been harassing and threatening the Proud Boys, for days, before they managed to find a few sneaking out the back, and attacked them.

Law for me but not for thee. I have yet to hear any of you people condemn the violent assaults being committed by antifa fascists.
Don't have any idea you 'you people' are supposed to be. I've condemned the anarchists many times..but this thread is about these thugs..not those thugs.

I know who "you people" are because of the people you have representing you. When asked whether they would denounce antifa awhile back, Gillibrand said she has no idea who they are.

De Blasio smirked, entirely ignoring the question.

Sanders also ignored the question.

Castro just laughed.

Marianne Williamson said she’s “not denouncing anybody.

Democrat Presidential Candidates Refuse to Condemn Antifa
AOC refused to condemn the antifa attack on the ICE facility:

AOC Refuses to Condemn Antifa Terror Attack on ICE Facility

Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa:

Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa
***sigh*** I'm not a Democrat..and those people do not represent me....You'd call me a RINO..and I'd call you the same..LOL
I'm a fiscal conservative..remember those? Just because I detest Trump..does not mean I've drank the Progressive kool-aid.
I'm issue driven..so I'm against Illegal immigration and I think Trump is in the tank on the issue...Pro 2nd..but I think the NRA is a lying, dishonest and manipulative lobbying group.

But anyway, nuance is lost on your sort....so call me what you will--the convicts that were once Proud Boys..will be less proud indeed..after spending their time in PC...unless they really are stupid--in which case they will come out with ten gauge buttholes and a whole new set of teeth.

The Proud Boys were America's attempt to answer the violence of Antifa, without sinking to their level.

That is failing, thanks to far lefties in government abusing their power to protect the Left's fascists goons.

What do you think will happen next? WHat possible reason could you have to consider this a good thing?
We have been around this bush before..i do not, in any way, see the Proud Boys as you do..period. i see them as i see the Antifa..scum..simple as that. Neither of us are going to budge from our positions, I believe.

THe difference is that my description of them, actually matches the events we see unfolding in reality, while yours, ignores them.

Thanks to the mainstream media's non-interest, Americans probably can't recognize the name James Hodgkinson even though it has been less than three years since he tried to assassinate an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of conservative congress people apparently slated for assassination on Hodgkinson's body but democrats refused to talk about it and the media was more interested in burying the story faster than Hodgkinson. Now we get a lesson from the left on criminal behavior allegedly related to politics after a couple of street thugs get four years in prison? Give me a break

They are not street thugs.
Aren't they?

Defending yourself, does not make a person a thug.
Except that they were the aggressors..by all accounts.

Except for the fact that Antifa had been harassing and threatening the Proud Boys event, for days, unable to get past the NYC police lines, until they caught a couple of Proud Boys, sneaking out the back, trying to go home.

This was a Proud Boy event, and Antfia showed up to attack them, not the other way around. It is never the other way around.

Why? THey didn't actually commit any crimes, unlike the rapists of Central Park.

The rapist (singular) of Central Park certainly committed a crime. The six people Rump demanded be executed, did not.
You'll notice that Rump has never manned up to admit he was wrong. But hey, he was so ready to rush to judgment on them, and not walk back, I just thought maybe he'd want to do it again for old time's sake.
They were robbing people that night. They may or may not have raped her, but they were definitely committing crimes. Im glad they went to prison.

THey also admitted to helping with the rape. Which is normally considered just cause to be arrested and sentenced for RAPE.

Once AGAIN that's a coerced confession and as such, invalid.

Not unlike when some dishonest klown on this board goes "you (Dems/Pubs/lefties/righties/commies/fascists/soshullists/Nazis/Libs- pick one) all wanted Smirk-Boi executed". It's putting words in somebody else's mouth that they never came up with. That's why we have LAWS against coerced confessions.

If I (literally) put a gun to your head and forced you to sign a statement admitting you poisoned the local water system, it wouldn't make it a real event.

It's bad enough you'd try to lean on this crutch. It's even worse that that's the same crutch Rump leans on to get out of any responsibility for having been WRONG the whole time. That alone should have been a screaming red flag.

Central Park Rapists: Trump Was Right

"On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t--s." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet."

"Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!" "

"Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night." "

"Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her."

"Wise told a friend's sister, Melody Jackson, that he didn't rape the jogger; he "only held her legs down while Kevin (Richardson) f---ed her." Jackson volunteered this information to the police, thinking it would help Wise."

"The night of the attack, Richardson told an acquaintance, "We just raped somebody." The crotch of his underwear was suspiciously stained with semen, grass stains, dirt and debris. Walking near the crime scene with a detective the next day, Richardson said, "This is where we got her ... where the raping occurred."

"Santana and Richardson independently brought investigators to the precise location of the attack on the jogger."

"This allegation was based on Matias Reyes' confession to the attack. His DNA matched the unidentified DNA on the jogger -- proving nothing, other than that he was the one who "got away." He is also the "Rudy" who stole her Walkman, as Wise said at the time. Reyes admitted he took it. How did Wise know that?

A cellmate of Reyes claims he said that he heard a woman screaming in the park that night and ran to join in the rape."

You liberals are scum.

Antifa is a terrorist group funded by Soros who is a commie. They are at least as guilty as the Proud Boys, who were there to protect the Republican Club. This is like one of those bad football calls where the guy who starts the fight gets away with it and the guy who throws the last punch gets caught and takes the rap. The Proud Boys got screwed for being conservative in ultra bigoted NYC.

Nah......These days he's too busy whining about being "lynched".

THe behavior of your far lefties loons, calls for descriptors, like "Witch hunt" and "lynched".

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being dishonest hacks.

Bullshit.Your amoral savior being subjected to a political process is not a "lynching", you hypersensitive bedwetter.

In a rare moment his own senate majority leader as well as a number of other wingnuts publicly disagreed with his reference to "lynching", or did you convienently overlook that?

Now go bother someone who actually gives a damn what you think and incessantly whine about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back