Two 'Proud Boys' Sentenced to Four Years in NYC Brawl

Justice was served to two of the far right radical conservative extremist proud boys today.

The first two, there are eight more to be tried, are going to be spending the next 4 years in prison.

Two members of far-right 'Proud Boys' sentenced to prison for part in New York street brawl

Wonder if Rump will take out full-page ads calling for their executions.... :eusa_think:

I'm guessing no, since his own father got off after being arrested at a KKK rally.

Why? THey didn't actually commit any crimes, unlike the rapists of Central Park.

The rapist (singular) of Central Park certainly committed a crime. The six people Rump demanded be executed, did not.
You'll notice that Rump has never manned up to admit he was wrong. But hey, he was so ready to rush to judgment on them, and not walk back, I just thought maybe he'd want to do it again for old time's sake.
They were robbing people that night. They may or may not have raped her, but they were definitely committing crimes. Im glad they went to prison.

THey also admitted to helping with the rape. Which is normally considered just cause to be arrested and sentenced for RAPE.

Justice was served to two of the far right radical conservative extremist proud boys today.

The first two, there are eight more to be tried, are going to be spending the next 4 years in prison.

Two members of far-right 'Proud Boys' sentenced to prison for part in New York street brawl

Wonder if Rump will take out full-page ads calling for their executions.... :eusa_think:

I'm guessing no, since his own father got off after being arrested at a KKK rally.

Why? THey didn't actually commit any crimes, unlike the rapists of Central Park.

The rapist (singular) of Central Park certainly committed a crime. The six people Rump demanded be executed, did not.
You'll notice that Rump has never manned up to admit he was wrong. But hey, he was so ready to rush to judgment on them, and not walk back, I just thought maybe he'd want to do it again for old time's sake.
They were robbing people that night. They may or may not have raped her, but they were definitely committing crimes. Im glad they went to prison.

Rump was too, until they were all exonerated via DNA (and a confession).

Then he had one of his typical hissyfits, called the exoneration his typical narcissism term "a disgrace" and even now, this year, STILL can't find the simple fucking cojones to man up and admit he was wrong.

Then he wants to turn around and start whining about "lynching", which is HILARIOUS.

And no, you don't get to go "they may or may not have raped her" when it's already been PROVEN both by DNA and a confession, that they DID NOT.

DID / DID NOT. Can't have it both ways. Why do you want to get the actual rapist, proven and admitted to be the actual rapist, off the hook? Just so you can slobber an orange knob? Really?

At least one of them confessed to "just holding her legs down" while she was raped.

Thus, anyone that claims that person was "exonerated" by DNA, is a fucking moron and a rapist supporter.

Because helping someone rape someone else, until this, has been RAPE in the eyes of the Law and our society.

Four years seems like a rather excessive sentence for fighting

Yeah... I was just thinking that....

Seriously? Just fighting? Was anyone specifically injured in some way? Or is this just... they support Trump, so their fists are felony weapons?

The supposed "victims" refused to give their names to the cops, and refused any medical treatment and just left.

Nah......These days he's too busy whining about being "lynched".

The media is a sham..we all know this..however..he did get year and a half..so some justice was done.
The Antifa guy got half as much time as the Proud Boy for precisely the same crime (being in a fight). Correction....Less than half.
So how was "justice" done here?
As i read it..the Proud Boys were the aggressors...that weighs in sentencing.

And we have some more political prisoners.

You know, the Proud Boys were America trying one more time to play nice. And this is your response.
LoL@playing nice..and this is America.showing it still respects the rule of law.

Law for me but not for thee. I have yet to hear any of you people condemn the violent assaults being committed by antifa fascists.
Don't have any idea you 'you people' are supposed to be. I've condemned the anarchists many times..but this thread is about these thugs..not those thugs.

So, you don't consider self defense to be legal?
Yeah..I do..again...the Proud Boys were the aggressors..if anyone had the self-defense argument..it would have been the victims---not that the judge bought that either.

LoL@playing nice..and this is America.showing it still respects the rule of law.

Law for me but not for thee. I have yet to hear any of you people condemn the violent assaults being committed by antifa fascists.
Don't have any idea you 'you people' are supposed to be. I've condemned the anarchists many times..but this thread is about these thugs..not those thugs.

I know who "you people" are because of the people you have representing you. When asked whether they would denounce antifa awhile back, Gillibrand said she has no idea who they are.

De Blasio smirked, entirely ignoring the question.

Sanders also ignored the question.

Castro just laughed.

Marianne Williamson said she’s “not denouncing anybody.

Democrat Presidential Candidates Refuse to Condemn Antifa
AOC refused to condemn the antifa attack on the ICE facility:

AOC Refuses to Condemn Antifa Terror Attack on ICE Facility

Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa:

Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa
***sigh*** I'm not a Democrat..and those people do not represent me....You'd call me a RINO..and I'd call you the same..LOL
I'm a fiscal conservative..remember those? Just because I detest Trump..does not mean I've drank the Progressive kool-aid.
I'm issue driven..so I'm against Illegal immigration and I think Trump is in the tank on the issue...Pro 2nd..but I think the NRA is a lying, dishonest and manipulative lobbying group.

But anyway, nuance is lost on your sort....so call me what you will--the convicts that were once Proud Boys..will be less proud indeed..after spending their time in PC...unless they really are stupid--in which case they will come out with ten gauge buttholes and a whole new set of teeth.

The Proud Boys were America's attempt to answer the violence of Antifa, without sinking to their level.

That is failing, thanks to far lefties in government abusing their power to protect the Left's fascists goons.

What do you think will happen next? WHat possible reason could you have to consider this a good thing?
We have been around this bush before..i do not, in any way, see the Proud Boys as you do..period. i see them as i see the Antifa..scum..simple as that. Neither of us are going to budge from our positions, I believe.

Last edited:
Thanks to the mainstream media's non-interest, Americans probably can't recognize the name James Hodgkinson even though it has been less than three years since he tried to assassinate an entire republican baseball team. They found a list of conservative congress people apparently slated for assassination on Hodgkinson's body but democrats refused to talk about it and the media was more interested in burying the story faster than Hodgkinson. Now we get a lesson from the left on criminal behavior allegedly related to politics after a couple of street thugs get four years in prison? Give me a break

They are not street thugs.
Aren't they?

Defending yourself, does not make a person a thug.
Except that they were the aggressors..by all accounts.

THey also admitted to helping with the rape. Which is normally considered just cause to be arrested and sentenced for RAPE.

Once AGAIN that's a coerced confession and as such, invalid.

Not unlike when some dishonest klown on this board goes "you (Dems/Pubs/lefties/righties/commies/fascists/soshullists/Nazis/Libs- pick one) all wanted Smirk-Boi executed". It's putting words in somebody else's mouth that they never came up with. That's why we have LAWS against coerced confessions.

If I (literally) put a gun to your head and forced you to sign a statement admitting you poisoned the local water system, it wouldn't make it a real event.

It's bad enough you'd try to lean on this crutch. It's even worse that that's the same crutch Rump leans on to get out of any responsibility for having been WRONG the whole time. That alone should have been a screaming red flag.

Total miscarriage of justice.

Who's the victim? Wait... there isn't one? Then what the fuck was this court case even about?

The media is a sham..we all know this..however..he did get year and a half..so some justice was done.
The Antifa guy got half as much time as the Proud Boy for precisely the same crime (being in a fight). Correction....Less than half.

Aggressors towards WHO? Name me a victim.

You think you are clever..as no names are known..but the court did have a video..that shows who the aggressors were....

Got anything that would back your assessment?
in fact..right in this thread......
Two 'Proud Boys' Sentenced to Four Years in NYC Brawl

Also: https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/alleged-victims-wont-testify-at-proud-boys-trial-for-ues-brawl/

"As Kinsman, Hare and approximately 30 other Proud Boys strolled down Park Avenue, a group of six suspected Antifa members, wearing the movements distinct black masks and clothing, walked toward them then tossed a water bottle at them.

Steinglass told jurors that a gang of Proud Boys charged at the group before the bottle was thrown.

Hare was the first to throw a punch, slugging “Ponytail” and knocking him to the ground. He then allegedly punched, kicked and stomped on “Shaved Head.”

Kinsman allegedly body slammed, kicked and stomped on “Spiky Belt.” Police arrived and the crowd dispersed.

Afterwards, the Proud Boys were “pumped up” about the fight, Steinglass said. “Defendant Hare boasts on video, ‘I f—king hit him. That’s right.’ That same voice continues to brag about how, ‘I kicked him right in the f—king head.’ ”"

and then this: Two Members of Proud Boys Convicted in Brawl Near Republican Club

Investigators ultimately arrested 10 men connected to the Proud Boys. Seven have pleaded guilty to charges including riot, disorderly conduct and attempted assault. An eighth is awaiting trial.
Video footage showed Mr. Hare yelling, “Proud Boys, you ready?” and running at four black-clad figures, one of whom then threw a plastic water bottle that sailed past him. Mr. Hare was shown punching Ponytail, then swinging and kicking at Shaved Head. Mr. Kinsman was shown barreling into Spike Belt then punching, kicking and stomping him and kicking Shaved Head.
Both defendants testified that their actions on that night were justified because they felt they were being attacked.
Mr. Kinsman told jurors that he did not see how the fighting had begun. He had rushed to help his friends, he said, partly because he had learned from YouTube videos that Antifa had a reputation for being violent.
Mr. Hare testified that “a row” of Antifa members had gotten within 30 feet of the Proud Boys before he went toward them. He had not immediately punched Ponytail, he said, but had tried to remove his mask.
Prosecutors presented evidence that Mr. Hare had actually gone about 100 feet rather than 30 to get to the black-clad figures.

They also told jurors that Mr. Hare had punched someone a week earlier during a similar brawl in Providence, R.I., and had posted a picture of himself on Facebook holding an AR-15 rifle and a defaced Antifa flag.

Mr. Steinglass pointed to video from before and after the clash while making the case to jurors that Mr. Hare and Mr. Kinsman had been eager to fight.
As he left the club that night, Mr. Kinsman had taunted protesters with a straight-arm salute and by making punching motions, video showed. After the fighting, video captured him saying that he had “stomped” someone.
Mr. Hare had also reprised the fight with other Proud Boys afterward, exulting and exchanging a hand clasp, then shouting that he had “ripped” one protester’s mask off and “hit him right in the head.”

Of course..you'll just attack the posts...dismiss them as slanted...go on believing what you wish...but you asked....

You think you are clever..as no names are known..but the court did have a video..that shows who the aggressors were....

Irrelevant. If there's no victim there's no crime.

So I ask again - WHO is the victim? Give me a name or admit this is just a bullshit case of judicial activism.

Irrelevant. If there's no victim there's no crime.

So I ask again - WHO is the victim? Give me a name or admit this is just a bullshit case of judicial activism.
Not a lawyer..are you? There can be a crime without knowing the name of the victim..many men have gone to prison for murdering, "John Doe".
In this case..there is a video..so the names are irrelevant. Some of the crimes they were convicted of don't need a victim at all..just a bad act with clear intent...like shouting slurs while kicking someone in the face. Like acting in concert with others in the commission of a crime.

Anyway..believe what you will..the brothers in the prison are waiting for them with open arms...and Vaseline..LOL!

Forum List

Back