Two 'Proud Boys' Sentenced to Four Years in NYC Brawl

Four years seems like a rather excessive sentence for fighting

It would to somebody who doesn't hit any harder than you do. :lol:

Says the 73 year old wannabe.
Unkatore understands the code of the warrior. We need more like him.

what code is that?
its just terrorism, anti american.

The FBI has no credibility after Russia gate. Barring hard evidence, verified by independent experts, I call bullshit.

There was all kinds of hard evidence in the Mueller Report that you failed to read, the Senate Investigation, which you ignored, and in the world press which you refuse to acknowledge exists. Every top level cyber security force in the world confirmed the Russian hack.

You have to be wilfully deaf and blind to have missed it.

The russian "hack"? lOL!!!

You really thought I was referencing the act of hacking as what was known to be a joke and was presented as evidence?

Mmm, nope. YOu are playing stupid. NOt buying it.

My point stands. THe FBI has no credibility. THey have been politicized by you people and can't be trusted.

Indeed, if there is every another republican president, they need purged,, if not completely shut down.

This is democrats using the judicial system as a terrorist organization.. this was political

This is an excessive charge , especially when proud boys were in NYC our numbered by millions of left wingers

Really? You think the Durham Report is a real investigation. I mean Durham hasn't filed any charges at all against any of the people he's investigating. You think that his year long Grand Jury hanging over Andrew McCabe for crimes that McCabe committed or was that an entirely political prosecution?

Notice that McCabe was never charged with anything, and yet Barr took "evidence" to the Grand Jury on three separate occasions, which resulted in no charges. McCabe was deprived of his pension by the nature of his firing, hounded by the Trump Administration legally, for more than two years, and attacked by the President for being a "criminal". Was that political?

Poor Proud Boys. If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. They went to New York to kick liberal ass and take names. They're what decent people call "thugs". I thought you right wingers were really big on throwing "thugs" in jail. You're always talking about the unarmed people police murder being "thugs" and you have no sympathy for the police murdering them.

I call men who go out looking for a fight "thugs", because that's what thugs do. So if you have no problem with police shooting unarmed "thugs", why do you have a problem with police arresting, trying, convicting and jailing armed thugs?

You really thought I was referencing the act of hacking as what was known to be a joke and was presented as evidence?

My point stands. THe FBI has no credibility. THey have been politicized by you people and can't be trusted.

Indeed, if there is every another republican president, they need purged,, if not completely shut down.

Au contraire Mr. "1000 posts a month and English is my second language", Trump Cultist, it is YOU who has no credibility. Absolutely none.

This is democrats using the judicial system as a terrorist organization.. this was political

This is an excessive charge , especially when proud boys were in NYC our numbered by millions of left wingers

Really? You think the Durham Report is a real investigation. I mean Durham hasn't filed any charges at all against any of the people he's investigating. You think that his year long Grand Jury hanging over Andrew McCabe for crimes that McCabe committed or was that an entirely political prosecution?

Notice that McCabe was never charged with anything, and yet Barr took "evidence" to the Grand Jury on three separate occasions, which resulted in no charges. McCabe was deprived of his pension by the nature of his firing, hounded by the Trump Administration legally, for more than two years, and attacked by the President for being a "criminal". Was that political?

Poor Proud Boys. If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. They went to New York to kick liberal ass and take names. They're what decent people call "thugs". I thought you right wingers were really big on throwing "thugs" in jail. You're always talking about the unarmed people police murder being "thugs" and you have no sympathy for the police murdering them.

I call men who go out looking for a fight "thugs", because that's what thugs do. So if you have no problem with police shooting unarmed "thugs", why do you have a problem with police arresting, trying, convicting and jailing armed thugs?

They went into NYC to have a dinner and hang out together. THey were jumped while sneaking out the back to avoid the mob in the front of the building.

And they defended themselves.

They are political prisoners. Those that railroaded them into jail, are tyrants.

That you support this, makes you a bad person.

Au contraire Mr. "1000 posts a month and English is my second language", Trump Cultist, it is YOU who has no credibility. Absolutely none.

My point about the fbi, is backed up by their actual actions.

YOur defense, is not.

The fact is that if any Democrat District Attorney smells that you're not a Liberal, you're going to the gulag for a long time.

Forum List

Back