Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

If that's true, that is horrible news. But just so you know.

Yes. He actually uttered those words. A lot of people are going to regret that. Have you not paid attention to what's been going on in Afghanistan for the last 20 years?

Of course there has to be retribution.
I support that. In fact, I think we should kill the criminals.

You would be begging for Trump to replace me, if I got into office. I'd have the military in the streets, with orders to shoot to kill.

Since resisting arrest never was punishable by death
People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
"I was in fear for my life" is what police officers as well as civilians are taught to claim when having to use deadly force BECAUSE that is the legal requirement which must be met in order to claim self-defense. Yet when the police fail to meet this minimum requirement we see them get absolved of murder anyway, time and time again with everyone pretending that the requirement was met even when the officer was mistaken about his life being at risk, the killings are nonetheless deemed "justifiable".

The police have tons of people looking out for them and their interests as well as one another. They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands. If they want adoration or expect anything beyond that then they're just SOL.
You realize you just hijacked another thread dont you? Although I'm sure you know what you're doing.

Take a look at the IP to get back on track
This is comment #146 above to which I replied while my response is #558. Since there are over 20 pages I haven't read this could be the reason that there are so many comments between fncceo's comment and mine or maybe the moderators combined a couple of the threads.

I know nothing of hijacking of threads or ascertaining IP addresses for specific board members.

1600044456472.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is the inevitable outcome of your support and excuse making for every instance where cops have shot and beaten unarmed citizens.

It's simply time to put animals like that and you down. It's clear that people like have no place in a civilized society.
You might want to consider retracting that threat you made against IM2.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

AND....these aren't Democrats.....

latt-richard-winton-boogaloo-boys-1.0000003.jpg

Takes the efforts of many to stop the violence.

Tell me though, why are they there? Would it be because democrats aren't doing their jobs?

I know you are an attention whore, but we will not communicate again. You sicken me, and the only way I will allow myself to kill you is by completely ignoring you.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, wretched thug.
LoL!!! What a cry baby. I'm sure IM2 is totally hurt by your running away like thtat.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I'm hearing "protesters went to the hospital emergency doors, blocked them, and then started chanting death wishes to the 2 officers as they were in surgery and fighting for their lives.
IIRC, they blocked the vehicle entrances and exits so that ambulances could not get in and out.

Either way, it was despicable behavior by brain-dead idiots.
Brain dead idiots with just enough electrical current to buy into an agenda, but not enough active current to discern what is right and what is wrong.

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.
You know what, before I saw this news story, I read two others - the first about the police brutalizing (beating to a bloody pulp) a black man for not having ID on him even though he was a passenger in a vehicle and the second about a police officer tazaring and beating the crap out of a partially disabled male whose disability physically prevented him from being able to comply with the officer's command to put his arm behind him back so that they could cuff him all while the man was trying to explain to the officer that he was unable to comply.

The officer's responses in each of these incidents were completely unreasonable and probably a violation of these men's civil rights. Yet most of you all will immediately defend the action of the police with comments like, "he shouldn't have resisted arrest", "shouldn't have run", "should have done what the police told them to", etc. as if disobedience or not moving quickly enough is justification for the violence and/or death inflicted upon those individuals unfortunate enough to encounter these types of sadistic cops.

As long as there are people working in law enforcement who are unsuitable for this kind of work, we will continue to see these types of incidents. As long as you all and they consider ANY criticism of the ills of the profession as an indictment upon each and every officer we will be unable to make any progress.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Have the police issued a description of the shooter, including his age and race?

There is film, it really looks like a kid.

Looks like a kid because of the clothes he's wearing. The pants on the ground look, makes them appear shorter when they are actually taller. He looks like a teen even so, but who knows really.

There are probably surveillance cameras all over the area. They'll collect the footage and try to get a good image they can use to try to identify the shooter.

People don't get killed for resisting arrest. They get killed for posing a risk to the lives and / or safety of police officers.

Police represent the authority of society, posing a clear and present threat to the lives and safety of the representatives of societal order comes with consequences.

Police have been charged by society to enforce laws enacted by elected legislatures. They have the right to respond with physical force, up to and including deadly force, to protect their lives and their safety.

Priority one for law enforcement officers is, when your shift is over, go home alive.
"I was in fear for my life" is what police officers as well as civilians are taught to claim when having to use deadly force BECAUSE that is the legal requirement which must be met in order to claim self-defense. Yet when the police fail to meet this minimum requirement we see them get absolved of murder anyway, time and time again with everyone pretending that the requirement was met even when the officer was mistaken about his life being at risk, the killings are nonetheless deemed "justifiable".

The police have tons of people looking out for them and their interests as well as one another. They're not entitled to anything other than common courtesy and compliance with their lawfully issued commands. If they want adoration or expect anything beyond that then they're just SOL.
You realize you just hijacked another thread dont you? Although I'm sure you know what you're doing.

This is comment #146 above to which I replied while my response is #558. Since there are over 20 pages I haven't read this could be the reason that there are so many comments between fncceo's comment and mine or maybe the moderators combined a couple of the threads.

I know nothing of hijacking of threads or ascertaining IP addresses for specific board members.

View attachment 388326
Who is asertaining the IP addresses of specific board members ???

View attachment 388326
Who is asertaining the IP addresses of specific board members ???
Typed "OP" damn phone thinks it knows what I really mean

“SOCIAL JUSTICE:” Compton ‘ambush’ leaves 2 LA County sheriff’s deputies ‘fighting for their lives.’

A handful of anti-police protesters showed up at the hospital where the deputies were being treated but soon dispersed after some tense moments with authorities who were guarding the entrance, KABC reported.
They had to guard the hospital entrance because of rabid leftest who support the attemped assasinations.
A local faith leader who came to the hospital to pray for the deputies, told a KABC reporter that some of the protesters had been shouting slogans like “Death to police!”
Protesters were blocking the entrance to the hospital emergency room and yelling, “We hope they die,” referring to the two deputies, the sheriff’s office said.
The press will ignore this, of course. It’s not like it was a white high school boy allegedly smirking.

Forum List

Back