Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.
Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

AND....these aren't Democrats.....

latt-richard-winton-boogaloo-boys-1.0000003.jpg

Takes the efforts of many to stop the violence.

Tell me though, why are they there? Would it be because democrats aren't doing their jobs?

You do not understand that the SO-CALLED "democrats" have a DIFFERENT mindset. It took thousands of years to get formed like that.

There are NO crimes they would not commit in the name of POWER, MONEY and ABSOLUTE CONTROL over the planet

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?
Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

Don't tell me anything about reading comprehension and then say something like this. No one, absolutely no one said it targeted only blacks. The statement was that it overwhelmingly targeted blacks.

Of those people stopped citywide over the four-year period, 81 percent were black or Latino. Racial disproportionality existed in both high-crime and low-crime precincts; it occurred in neighborhoods with a majority of black and Latino residents and also, in some cases, neighborhoods that were mostly white. The numbers showed that a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.

Police Stops Still Overwhelmingly Target Black And Latino New Yorkers

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it isn't the case that a person's color is considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk". I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted because of their color instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Color was considered.

a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.
If it overwhelmingly targeted blacks, then tell me why that was ??? I garantee you that it isn't written anywhere in the description of the program that it would or should overwhelmingly target black's in the program, so who wrote that, and are they being accurate in saying such a thing ??

If you stop eight minorities and two white's what is the crime rate going to look like?

It also has to be considered upon where the program was deployed, and was the area a high crime area that just so happened to be a majority black area ?? Was it deployed targeting color or was it deployed targeting crime ???

The article I posted covered that. I have to assume you didn't read it.

Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

AND....these aren't Democrats.....

latt-richard-winton-boogaloo-boys-1.0000003.jpg

Takes the efforts of many to stop the violence.

Tell me though, why are they there? Would it be because democrats aren't doing their jobs?

We have created neighborhood defense units. Tomorrow we will talk to the police about granting us the status of deputies. IF they are surrounded, they will simply be kicked to death IF we don't come to their aid.

In general, I think, that there are ALREADY "death squads" formed by the police officers ... So it was everywhere in the world where the authorities do not control the situation

Why does the right think it's necessary to bring guns to a demonstration about COVID-19?
Who wants to answer this question????

ME!

Because YOU are impudent cosmopolitans, enemies of America, exploiting the minds of people and pushing them to death in the name of your unbridled desire for power

that the cop went over board, and he went rogue
Specifically in what way?
He did not adhere to the condition of Floyd once Floyd was of no risk to him or his officer's. Bad move. The video wasn't good, but it was good that the video showed what happens, even if the average citizen can't comprehend correctly what is happening.

His commander needed that information to determine the mental condition of his officer's on the beat. With all that said, the taking the video and carrying it into a political firestorm was intentional, and very evil in intent. Next we have opportunist jumping out of the wood works in an attempt to attack this nations law enforcement, and it's citizen's by way of the event, and that's what so many are dealing with now.

Would you mind pointing out how Trump is extinguishing them?

Seen any protestors tear down any monuments lately? Slowly but surely.

Hard to keep up when you have mayors and governors working against you.

We will arrest them by the instrument of citizens' arrest and hand them over to the state authorities on charges under Article 115 of the US Criminal Code

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
I'm sure some white thugs got caught up in stop and frisk also, because the law is blind when it comes to justice on the street.
Did you really mean to imply that white "thugs" shouldn't have been "caught up" in the net laid out to catch non-whites known as Stop & Frisk?
Listen you, if you are having trouble reading and then comprehending my post, then go get you some schooling, and then come back educated enough to properly debate once you understand what it is that you are attempting to manipulate or just don't have enough sense to understand.

I was saying that white thugs were caught up in the stop and frisk just like the blacks were, otherwise meaning that it was targeting thugs whether they were white or black. Of course it is being played as if it was targeting only black's, but I garantee you that it wasn't the case. Everything is about race if black's are caught up in it now, even though most know that no one innocent are being targeted in these stings.

Don't tell me anything about reading comprehension and then say something like this. No one, absolutely no one said it targeted only blacks. The statement was that it overwhelmingly targeted blacks.

Of those people stopped citywide over the four-year period, 81 percent were black or Latino. Racial disproportionality existed in both high-crime and low-crime precincts; it occurred in neighborhoods with a majority of black and Latino residents and also, in some cases, neighborhoods that were mostly white. The numbers showed that a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.

I'm just not sure what the answer is to crime anymore, because the cops are faced with a situation where as if anyone black is caught in a sting, the use of the race card is thrown even if it isn't the case that a person's color is considered in the sting or program like "stop and frisk". I just use common sense about these things, and I just can't believe that black's are being targeted because of their color instead of their involvement in crime if it ends up being the case.

Color was considered.

a large majority of the time police stopped people who were not engaging in unlawful activity, given that officers neither made an arrest nor issued a summons following the stop.
If it overwhelmingly targeted blacks, then tell me why that was ??? I garantee you that it isn't written anywhere in the description of the program that it would or should overwhelmingly target black's in the program, so who wrote that, and are they being accurate in saying such a thing ??

If you stop eight minorities and two white's what is the crime rate going to look like?

It also has to be considered upon where the program was deployed, and was the area a high crime area that just so happened to be a majority black area ?? Was it deployed targeting color or was it deployed targeting crime ???

Ok I didn't read it, so mine are questions. Care to answer them ??

Judging how high this kid stands, he/she must be 7 to 10 years old. The way it runs suggests it is a child too

like I said before:

I find it very hard to believe it was a 10y/o who commited this terrible crime.

It could have been a woman, or a smaller man.

We'll see.

Would you mind pointing out how Trump is extinguishing them?
He's been doing this his whole lousy life.
Or maybe you forgot the Central Park 5 debacle?
Or Charlotteville's "fine people on both sides"?
Or his remarks about how it might be a good thing when asked about his QAnon fans?
Defending the 17-year-old shooter in Kenosha?
Defending the use of his fan's shooting paint balls and pepper spray in Portland?
I could go on, but I doubt you ever read anything longer than a headline.

Yes, the President of the country takes a FIRM stance against "black crime" initiated by the cosmopolitan "Deep State"

Color was considered.

If the law stopped 8 minorities and 2 white's, what is the crime rate going to look like ???? 0 if none of them committed any crime. They were just checked out because the area is being reported as a high crime area. If the communities would handle the stuff, then the cops wouldn't have too. Of course the innocent don't want to be police officers, so they who are of all colors depend on the police to handle their dirty work for them.

I know you are an attention whore, but we will not communicate again. You sicken me, and the only way I will allow myself to kill you is by completely ignoring you.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, wretched thug.
LoL!!! What a cry baby. I'm sure IM2 is totally hurt by your running away like thtat.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

now toddle off and suck his micropeen some more lil bitch-boy

My brother is a police officer. If the soon to be dead motherfuckers ever showed up at hospital to wish him death... I've already killed before... these shots would be easier than those. No remorse for Republican Guard Iraq thug and child rapists. No remorse for Black Lives Matter that is on their same level. Sub-human motherfuckers.
The MODs are conspicuously loose w/how they allow all these RIGHTWINGERs to lob threats at others online like this.

I wonder what the actual authorities feel about posts like this online.

Democrats want you to believe white republicans are the biggest domestic terrorist
That's because they are.

White Nationalists are the biggest terrorists in, and threat to, the country.

And everyone is afraid to admit it. In the white media that is.

My brother is a police officer. If the soon to be dead motherfuckers ever showed up at hospital to wish him death... I've already killed before... these shots would be easier than those. No remorse for Republican Guard Iraq thug and child rapists. No remorse for Black Lives Matter that is on their same level. Sub-human motherfuckers.
The MODs are conspicuously loose w/how they allow all these RIGHTWINGERs to lob threats at others online like this.

I wonder what the actual authorities feel about posts like this online.
I don't fucking care...............they don't like your ass either.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Weere Biden president just now the perps would not be headed for arrest, they'd be headed to DC for a Rose Garden "Heroes" ceremony.

Democrats want you to believe white republicans are the biggest domestic terrorist
That's because they are.

White Nationalists are the biggest terrorists in, and threat to, the country.

And everyone is afraid to admit it. In the white media that is.
Blacks killed more people in Chicago this weekend than all whites have killed in America all year. Poor guy you just keep drinking the kool aid

Color was considered.

If the law stopped 8 minorities and 2 white's, what is the crime rate going to look like ???? 0 if none of them committed any crime. They were just checked out because the area is being reported as a high crime area. If the communities would handle the stuff, then the cops wouldn't have too. Of course the innocent don't want to be police officers, so they who are of all colors depend on the police to handle their dirty work for them.

Looks like stubby legs, but that could be because the pants aren't on the waist line.............

Forum List

Back