Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Betcha' the shooter supports BLM like the NFL, NBA, and some major corporations!
no one knows I have this feeling it might be a jealous boyfriend

Now, that's a different take.
I just have this feeling because they aren't telling much about the deputies

Have they released the names of the deputies?
not even that age male and female is all that I have found. It's whether odd that's all the information that has been released.

Betcha' the shooter supports BLM like the NFL, NBA, and some major corporations!

In the insane asylum that America has become, anything is possible!

Myself, I keep my right hand on my holster and my left hand on the towel that I hold to my mouth and constantly bite.

Believe it or not, it keeps me sane!

I'm hearing "protesters went to the hospital emergency doors, blocked them, and then started chanting death wishes to the 2 officers as they were in surgery and fighting for their lives.
IIRC, they blocked the vehicle entrances and exits so that ambulances could not get in and out.

Either way, it was despicable behavior by brain-dead idiots.

Myself, I keep my right hand on my holster and my left hand on the towel that I hold to my mouth and constantly bite.

I just hug my dogs.

True but I'm not rushing to judgement until more information has been given out.

I just hug my dogs.

I had disobedient rescue dogs. I killed 'em.

I just hug my dogs.

Did you barbecue them?

I just hug my dogs.

Did you barbecue them?

Nah.
I don't adopt no more.
Once was enough.
And I thought I was doing a good thing, adoptin' and all.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Is there a reward for the capture of this perp? Post a reward, $50,000 dead or alive, and he'd be in custody before you know it.

You can't post a "dead or alive" reward without a picture of the perp.

There is a photo of him.
safe_image.php

That's not sufficient to identify him. Get serious.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

My brother is a police officer. If the soon to be dead motherfuckers ever showed up at hospital to wish him death... I've already killed before... these shots would be easier than those. No remorse for Republican Guard Iraq thug and child rapists. No remorse for Black Lives Matter that is on their same level. Sub-human motherfuckers.

You can’t do that or you will be locked up

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Oh my--someone doesn't understand the difference between a law abidding citizen and a violent criminals.

Criminals should expect to be shot when they attack cops or refuse to be arrested. To do any less invites their attacks and anarchy.

AMEN---plain and simple

Shooter looked like a midget....ran like one. :dunno:

There has been a lot of speculation that the shooter is a kid, a child.
The shooter must never be allowed toharm another person again. Attempted murder of two police is intolerable, and the act was not only performed with malice afore thought, it showed a conspiracy when other Democrat operatives blocked entrances to the hospital the cops were suffering surgeries in. Damn that Maxine Waters who got the ball rolling on getting "the enemy" in. Damn, damn, damn.....

Waters needs to be censured out of Washington forever. She started this shit, and she started it all by her miserable self.

Using insults in place of rationale speaks volumes.

That said, you are making another wild assumption....that these particular cops were corrupt, and that they were targeted only because of that.

Do you have some insider information to share? Otherwise you are again making wild assumptions and fantasy allegations.
How is that more wild than assuming they were pure as the driven snow?

CA might be in play after this
It's a good possibility. 2020 has exposed the left for who they are

Ok..........the troll is running out of right turns to flame.................which his purpose.........

Be sure to spay and nueter a liberal today......so they can't breed more stupid people............

The majority of Leftist men considering they are nearly ALL Vegans now and OD on Soy should have DIFFICULTY breeding thank goodness as the Soy produces Estrogen in males and lowers their Sperm Count to nearly ZERO and so thank goodness all those Leftist men are basically shooting blanks now.
Thought the largest importer and consumer of soy beans was China. Does not seem to have effected their ability to reproduce.

Yeah, gotta agree with you on the Soy myth.
There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
Thank the nra for the proliferation of guns where anyone can buy one anytime, anywhere.

No, thank you for the fall of the family unit and respect for others. Thank you for a selfish society where your needs come before others. Thank you for a world where two parents aren’t needed or wanted. Blaming one organization for making all the guns available is plain stupid and moronic. Guns were readily available in this country long before there was an NRA.

Yes.
Too many on the left have a serious flaw and it dictates their behavior. Psychologist cal it Moral Narcissism.
in addition, it appears many on the left are suffering from mental disorders layered on top of that.
Please, denying science during a pandemic and climate change is morally reprehensible. The GOP and TrumpHole and you Humpers need to look in the mirror when it comes to mental disorders. You have complete disregard for people or, you’re just ignorant. Take your choice. What are you ?
Off topic
It’s off topic for you when you have no response. You guys are frauds lying about the the left. Your denial of science and facts show mentally deficiency . Your typical “off topic” response is a further indication how limited you are mentally.
It is off topic anyway Dago, even if I agree. The top is "Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California"

More Boogaloo Boys action?

when did libertrians start assassinating cops?

First ones arrested after the violence started, when trump started is on the Antifa A-holes, and Justice department were amazingly quiet and slow to back up claim, were he Boogaloo Boys for the assination of a California sheriff's deputy and in about the same 24 hour period the shooting of federal uniformed guard or guards outside a Federal building in same California county. Charges were post by that Sunday morning, same day trump came out, wanting to name atifa a terrorist organization, but with no mention of Boog or the other right wing extremist violence, such as the Boog member caught and Federally charged (also on Justice website) after filmed throwing firebomb and justice publishing in the charging that it was intended to incite more violence and be blamed on the BLM A-holes. Boogaloo libertarian? OK carried to extreme, I suppose. Just radical, anti-government. I haven't met that many actual libertarians to know if they might support actual attacks on police, sheriff's deputies or other uniformed government LEO, and kind of doubt it until I do. Radicals of any stripe, pretty much suck in my book.
Mind you, I believe BLM and opportunistic thugs are responsible for most of the violent destruction since the Floyd murder, if the do not count the absolute complicity of the Mayor and Governors. Of course, what I believe plus a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee, unless the regular price of coffee is more.

to be clear the far right is not part of the right they are more closely resembling the far left

They both instigate violence.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

when did libertrians start assassinating cops?

First ones arrested after the violence started, when trump started is on the Antifa A-holes, and Justice department were amazingly quiet and slow to back up claim, were he Boogaloo Boys for the assination of a California sheriff's deputy and in about the same 24 hour period the shooting of federal uniformed guard or guards outside a Federal building in same California county. Charges were post by that Sunday morning, same day trump came out, wanting to name atifa a terrorist organization, but with no mention of Boog or the other right wing extremist violence, such as the Boog member caught and Federally charged (also on Justice website) after filmed throwing firebomb and justice publishing in the charging that it was intended to incite more violence and be blamed on the BLM A-holes. Boogaloo libertarian? OK carried to extreme, I suppose. Just radical, anti-government. I haven't met that many actual libertarians to know if they might support actual attacks on police, sheriff's deputies or other uniformed government LEO, and kind of doubt it until I do. Radicals of any stripe, pretty much suck in my book.
Mind you, I believe BLM and opportunistic thugs are responsible for most of the violent destruction since the Floyd murder, if the do not count the absolute complicity of the Mayor and Governors. Of course, what I believe plus a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee, unless the regular price of coffee is more.

to be clear the far right is not part of the right they are more closely resembling the far left

They both instigate violence.

that is true but leftists like to connect the far right with the right-wing. The right-wing has no connection with the far-right they are more in line with the far left whereas leftists have a connection with the far left

The two deputies who were shot in an attempted assassination ambush attack in Compton are still in critical condition. But LA Sheriff Alex Villanueva says they are expected to survive.

The deputies are out of surgery, the L.A. Times reported in the last few minutes. One of the deputies was shot in the head, and the other in the face, police told the Times on Sunday.

But both are expected to survive, in what Sheriff Villanueva told the Times is a “double miracle.”

Bless the two deputies.

Forum List

Back