Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

I've been to Compton, it's nothing like the white media portrays it to be. It's a very family oriented place with nice properties and neighborhoods.

For all we know those cops were crooked drug-pushers that crossed the wrong hombres.
Hmmm, so we would have to somehow decide if your perspective would be our perspective. I don't know, let me Google or youtube crime in Compton, and find out who are the main perpetrators of that crime.

I'm sorry, but good cops don't just get assassinated for no reason. They were very likely involved in corrupt criminal activity and crossed the wrong people.

We're better off as a society with less crooked significantly increasing the crime rate.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but good cops don't just get assassinated for no no reason. They were very likely involved in corrupt criminal activity and crossed the wrong people.

We're better off as a society with less crooked cops.
.....and we are better off with blacks committing crime at much higher levels???
..there are not many crooked cops compared to black criminals
..your post is nonsensical

Hmmm, so we would have to somehow decide if your perspective would be our perspective. I don't know, let me Google or youtube crime in Compton, and find out who are the main perpetrators of that crime.
Who is "we?"

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

There we go. Now if others would only be as honest as you.
Let’s be honest; you KNOW for absolute fact how ALL decent, legitimate people feel about illiterate, filthy, savage subhumans...Do you really need to hear it from their mouths to know it?
Don’t play the fool.

.....and we are better off with blacks committing crime at much higher levels???
..there are not many crooked cops compared to black criminals
..your post is nonsensical
WTF are you squawking about race soldier?

Policing in this country is historically RIFE with corruption.

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

I literally tell it as it is, I do not sit on the fence and/or say "oh let's Deprogramme them" or be frightened of offending someone by saying "yes well it's sad that the Police shot so and so BUT...." I tell it straight and I do not apologise for that, it's better to get it in the brutal honest way than to hang around on the fence and/or use more pretty words to say things.

Personally I think the Police should be paid EXTRA moneys for EVERY feral criminal on the streets that they execute ESPECIALLY Crack and Meth Dealers and it should literally be Open Season on ALL Child Rapists, ALL those on the Child Sex Offender's Register should be literal Open Targets and financial rewards paid out for taking them off this planet.

Let’s be honest; you KNOW for absolute fact how ALL decent, legitimate people feel about illiterate, filthy, savage subhumans...Do you really need to hear it from their mouths to know it?
Don’t play the fool.

Now there is two.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.
And many more would argue that when the law abiding surrender their guns to authorities then those that
have no intention of following the law will have everyone else at their mercy.

You can stop with your child like arguments now.
They think that the criminals will just give up their tools of the trade or that government would equally enforce confiscation. Yeah what planet do they live on is right.... No one as is proven by the corrupt Democrats should ever trust government in that way. If the cratzi's take over, then all bets to having a civilized society are off.

Last edited:

Don’t play the fool.

Now there is two.

No there is MORE than two, we are literally in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS, do not mistake The Silent Majority's silence for ANYTHING OTHER than silence.

Don’t play the fool.

Now there is two.

Why do you take pride in playing stupid to the facts?
You are supposed to be an intelligent being.

• If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
• In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

There you go making asinine assumptions. No surprise, though.
There were 11 pages of asinine assumptions in this thread before I contributed. Go blow it out your ass race soldier.
Says the race soldier... accuse others of what you are guilty of.
DAF999B3-FEA0-4168-B709-60825C440B07.png

If there ain't no video proof, I don't believe it.

If you were in LA right now would you be outside that hospital with your BLM friend shouting "Let Them Die!" or would you be AGAINST them?
Good question, let's hope his answer is that he would be for life instead of against it. Of course if he's a Democrat, then I won't be shocked if he answers just like the mother of an aborted child would, otherwise in concerning that child that was aborted.

ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

They have advocated for it. They have not done it.

Actually, they have done it almost 100% in Chicago and other major liberal hotbeds.

Its virtually impossible for a law abider to legally walk around packing heat there.

I support the legal right to carry a gun but until that right is guaranteed for all I will continue to support those trying to upend that system.

Philandro Castile legally had a gun but the NRA refused to defend him.
Garanteee for all ????? Are you crazy ? Only good citizen's should have guns or be able to get permit's to carry. Define your all comment please.

ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

Why no links to the bullshit flowing from your mouth?
races-Compton-CA.png

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

They have advocated for it. They have not done it.

Actually, they have done it almost 100% in Chicago and other major liberal hotbeds.

Its virtually impossible for a law abider to legally walk around packing heat there.

I support the legal right to carry a gun but until that right is guaranteed for all I will continue to support those trying to upend that system.

Philandro Castile legally had a gun but the NRA refused to defend him.
Garanteee for all ????? Are you crazy ? Only good citizen's should have guns or be able to get permit's to carry. Define your all comment please.

I did. Philandro Castile legally had a gun.

Forum List

Back