Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

That'll be the spin, and tards wont back down. The lies never end with the left.

President Donald Trump also reacted to the shooting, retweeting the sheriff's department video and commenting: "Animals that must be hit hard!"

He's right, they are animals. Of course we know he never said that and this is just another lie from leftist animals.

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

The BLM and Antifa cultist should be required to undergo deprograming
1600007723939.png

Excellent platform for that.

From FB.......

Two LA Deputies were ambushed in Compton tonight. Surveillance video shows a suspect approach a patrol unit and fire point blank at the Deputies.
More from LASD via Twitter:
“One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.
-

The gunman walked up on the deputies and opened fire without warning or provocation

and here's one of many links about it......

it all crosschecks
they commit murder and rape at much higher rates = violence
violence is their go-to action
no wonder they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels

Sounds just like the posts we read here when an officer unjustifiably shoots a citizen.

The majority of the scum that the Police have shot have actually had long criminal records, some for things like sexual assault and drug dealing, so who the fuck gives a SHIT if the Police have removed that type of scum from the planet, nobody should, actually the Police should be congratulated to removing wastes of human skin like George Floyd, a drug dealer who had an arrest record and held a GUN to a PREGNANT woman's stomach.

There we go. Now if others would only be as honest as you.

BLM protesters trying to breach St. Francis hospital where two officers are fighting for their lives after being shot in an ambush.

I've been to Compton, it's nothing like the white media portrays it to be. It's a very family oriented place with nice properties and neighborhoods.

For all we know those cops were crooked drug-pushers that crossed the wrong hombres.

ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.
If government didn't have political agenda's, then across the board thinking in these ways could bring about positive results, but trusting government that is switching hands every 4 to 8 years, and singing the songs or praises of it's (sometimes radical base), would be a huge mistake from hell.

We must build upon the things that have worked over the past, and quit trying to create radical trends or things that destroy the work's of the past, and ultimately destroys the future.

I've been to Compton, it's nothing like the white media portrays it to be. It's a very family oriented place with nice properties and neighborhoods.

For all we know those cops were crooked drug-pushers that crossed the wrong hombres.
Prison is a fun place where you watch movies and go shopping each day.

There you go making asinine assumptions. No surprise, though.

Forum List

Back