Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.
I'm sure you have a magic formula, however.
And show me where I said I was a big defender of the Stop and Frisk policy.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

They have advocated for it. They have not done it.

Actually, they have done it almost 100% in Chicago and other major liberal hotbeds.

Its virtually impossible for a law abider to legally walk around packing heat there.

I don't really expect an honest reply from you so no disappointment. Was there no crime in NYC with Stop and Frisk in place?
Crime was less. Conditions were better. I think that's the best we can expect to do under the circumstances.

I said confiscation of guns doesn't end crime and somehow you conflate that into a statement about stop and frisk. Honest, you ain't.

Many will argue that if the government would confiscate every gun that crime would be less and conditions would be better.

The Democrats have advocated for that for decades, and have largely enacted it in Heck Holes like Chicago and LA.

Hasn't worked.

Actually, they have done it almost 100% in Chicago and other major liberal hotbeds.

Its virtually impossible for a law abider to legally walk around packing heat there.

I support the legal right to carry a gun but until that right is guaranteed for all I will continue to support those trying to upend that system.

Philandro Castile legally had a gun but the NRA refused to defend him.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Is there a reward for the capture of this perp? Post a reward, $50,000 dead or alive, and he'd be in custody before you know it.

Just a few Moments ago, 2 Sheriff Deputies were shot in Compton, California and were transported to a local hospital. They are both still fighting for their lives
As they were brought into the hospital, outside there were a gang of Black Lives Matter supporters shouting “ LET THEM DIE”.

Would've been the perfect time to open fire and cut those monkeys down.

If they're not going to care about blue lives, then decent people won't care about black lives...

Hasn't worked.

I support the legal right to carry a gun but until that right is guaranteed for all I will continue to support those trying to upend that system.

Hasn't worked.

Mr. Castile was never charged with a crime, there was never a court case threatening him with prison for observing his rights.

Just a few Moments ago, 2 Sheriff Deputies were shot in Compton, California and were transported to a local hospital. They are both still fighting for their lives
As they were brought into the hospital, outside there were a gang of Black Lives Matter supporters shouting “ LET THEM DIE”.

The BLM crowd illustrate AGAIN that they are the literal SCUM of society.

Hasn't worked.

Hasn't worked.

Mr. Castile was never charged with a crime, there was never a court case threatening him with prison for observing his rights.

They refused to defend a man legally carrying from needlessly getting shot by the police. They were asked many times to comment and refused to.

That'll be the spin, and tards wont back down. The lies never end with the left.

President Donald Trump also reacted to the shooting, retweeting the sheriff's department video and commenting: "Animals that must be hit hard!"

Nobody has the right to take the life of another outside of direct actual self defense.
Agree, but being a cop comes with constant danger where the possibility of death lurks in every situation. Blacks being given this idea that the law represents the old white order, and that these cop's are exclusively working against them for the old white order is a lie that's getting innocent people killed. Whoever was pumping the lie whether it's Hollywood, the media, Democrat politician's or other has blood on their hands. A huge investigation should begin that includes evidence of these things, and to show the patterns that have led to this problem.

That's not the facts that blacks have lived under. Look at the stats on Stop and Frisk.

And just for the sake of argument let's say you are right. That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in the back for running away.
Ignoring the innocence before the investigation shows differently is a huge problem the mob now has, and when a person resist arrest it suggest to the cop that he could be dealing with a desperate criminal who is hell bent on getting free because he is possibly a potential deadly criminal or why else would he be resisting violently ? A cop doesn't have the convienence of doing a complete investigation on a person who is now fighting him, and who is attempting to flee the scene of an incident. Allowing a suspect to flee the scene after fighting the officers is a possible threat to the public at large, especially if the person is a serious criminal trying to escape.

Or it could mean he is exercising his rights.

After being forcefully arrested, a Black jogger in San Antonio says he was 'guilty before proven innocent'

Shock video shows cops 'punching black Lyft rider who wouldn't show ID'

What part of not resisting arrest do dumb aces not understand ???? First off the cops aren't out to kill people when they put in the uniform in the morning, and it's the last thing a cop wants is to encounter a suspect that wants to fight and resist arrest if so be it the case.

That is not always the case.

An LA deputy who fatally shot a teen in June is accused of hoping to join a sheriff's 'gang' with matching tattoos that is said to celebrate killing people

The ignoring of bad character amongst individuals, otherwise as if to suggest that just because they have a certain skin tone/color that they are all just innocent citizen's going about their daily lives until the cop's show up, uhhh is a crock of bullcrap or lie straight out of hell. White's aren't looked at in this way by cop's, and blacks or anyone else of any color are no different. Stop resisting if innocent, and it will always work out to the good.

Stop violating people's civil rights. Our Civil Rights are far more important than killing someone over a broken tail light and fleeing.
Why would you flee over a broken tail light ?? Are you that paranoid or brainwashed to think that a cop is looking for an excuse to kill you over a broken tail light ??? No, there is usually always more to it than that, but of course the refusal to play by the rules in this supposed "White America" that is being pushed as the narrative or propaganda by the leftist is of course very poisonous... Unfortunately it has led to alot of misfortunate understandings between the high crime area's and the low crime area's in the country.

I would be ready to see the nation split by allowing the freedom of black's who want to live in non-white territories to get that very thing, and the freedom of white's to live in non-black territories their wish as well. But I also would want black's and white's who want to continue the American dream of one nation under God with liberty and justice for all, to voluntarily live in their volunteer mixed race territories together. It might be the only viable solution to the bullcrap anymore, because this bullcrap is ridiculous. If black's can't get over it (the racist or vengeful one's), then we should be able to accommodate them in this huge country by letting them live their dream of being free from White people in their territories lived in.

Last edited:
Common sense indicates BLM and associates must be dealt with using something other pink and blue bunny rabbit vibes.

Your OP per new forum rules needs a link, so I'll give you one and also the BLM feral ZOO ANIMALS attempted to STORM the hospital. They need literally air holing ALL of them.

1600007541934.png

1600007574427.png

1600007589935.png

1600007605961.png

Forum List

Back