Two mobs in USA? -RIGHT-Support the troops and rob the World, LEFT - Tax/Rob the Rich

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I wonder if I understand why democrats and republicans are popular in America, while truth is not? maybe they are just two mobs with a different way to "bring home the bacon" for their bases, and that is their appeal to their base:
Democrats - obviously all about robbing those who have more by what they call taxation, calling their victims Rich (even if they rob the poor and middle working class)
Republicans - All seem to blindly support military and our brave men and women in uniform, even if they are killing people overseas who have done nothing to America, destroying nations and forcing those people to come here and work for cheap just to survive.

Meanwhile if you talk the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth, you get insulted and ignored.

I get the impression that the poster "ain't from around here". Where y'all from pvsi? The german shepards might be a clue. Try finding an internet forum that anybody would care about in Euro-land.

Democrats don't want to rob the rich, they want the rich to pay the same effective rate as the middle class. Believe me, we rich don't.

I won't won't insult you.
Promise.

I get the impression that the poster "ain't from around here". Where y'all from pvsi? The german shepards might be a clue. Try finding an internet forum that anybody would care about in Euro-land.

"pvsi" doesn't know crap about the USA.

Apparently just another Euro-Wienie who suffers from malignant penis-envy.
I supposed the hatred indicates I'm onto something

Forum List

Back