There are two kinds of people in this world, and nobody talks about it.

mjc18c

Rookie
Mar 11, 2014
Modern theories tell us there are 11 or 12 dimensions: the spatial dimensions we are used to, time, and 7 or 8 others. If this is the case, then our bodies didn't evolve in only the four dimensions we see and feel, but also in other, more 'exotic', dimensions. This means that we could have other-dimensional body parts. And indeed we do! We are born with, and have, other-dimensional 'chrysalises' that we can shed—William James uses the term, 'moulting'. Many men have them in their beards, but perhaps the easiest to find of these other-dimensional body parts, a 'chrysalis' meant to be other-dimensionally shed, can be located on the perineum.

The perineum is located in men between the anus and the scrotum. It is characterized by a 'seam' or ridge that runs along its length. Many people are familiar with this. What many are not familiar with is the fact that this ridge or seam is in fact an other-dimensional chrysalis that can be shed. This is easy to demonstrate; all one needs is a mirror and the proper lighting. If you look you will see the ridge, which almost appears to be an artery or vein. But if you start rubbing it with your finger, you find the ridge 'rubbing away', leaving only hair behind. One can even pinch the ridge and ever so gently pull it away from the skin. Making sure not to rip any hairs out, you can pull the other-dimensional aspects of this chrysalis away from your body, only to discover nothing in your fingers at all. It's really rather fascinating.

This area of the body is used in the production of human pheromones. Note that it is not simply for the production of chemical pheromones that can be measured by laboratory experiment, but also for pheromones that exist in the 7 or 8 other dimensions. This pheromone system, once activated in humans, is used for many purposes, but it must be noted that it has not been activated for everyone. This is to say, there are two kinds of people in this world: those who have undergone this developmental change, and those who haven't. Some are completely in the dark about how pheromones operate, how they are perceived, and how they are experienced. Some others, however, do understand pheromones. As such they experience the world differently.

They communicate differently. Among those who have changed, it is sometimes considered 'rude' to be inefficient in conversation, to talk a lot. It's an unneeded demand for concentration. This concentration on the verbal is unneeded because much of what's going on is now communicated non-verbally.

These people have a deeper understanding of their surroundings. Heightened senses allow them to discern more about themselves and others; for example, they are more likely to know when someone is lying. 'Reading' people becomes second nature to those who have undergone the change. Navigating social situations becomes much easier, and a changed person quickly notices differences between those who have changed and those who haven't.

Once made aware of pheromones, people become aware of social power relations. In my own case, when hanging out with others I began to 'see' the power structure between people. Some people were ‘higher’ in the ‘pack order,’ others lower. I got to the point where I could walk into a room and immediately discern who was most popular, who was ‘top dog,’ etc. Why this was interesting was that I had never been aware of this sort of thing before. I suddenly understood on a much deeper level the word ‘charisma’. I could sense it; I could perceive it in ways that I never had before. I started talking about it and ran into the most curious thing: many people knew exactly what I was talking about—some had been aware their entire lives—but no one really wanted to talk about it. I got reactions that ranged from mild interest to severe discomfort.
This points to the next area of discussion: if this is all true, why does no one talk about it? As I investigated this phenomenon people's reticence was one of the most telling features. Despite this I was able to glean some information. “Socialization,” as one friend called it, is a big problem for society. Clearly, the inability to talk about it is one of the reasons it's problematic. “It's all about connections with other people,” I was told obliquely. Another friend, when I put it to him directly, told me that learning about this is a very personal experience. I wasn't able to get much more out of him.

A science needs to develop around this area of human experience.

There are many questions that a science like this must strive to answer: How exactly is this biological system 'activated'? How does the body function after 'activation'? Are senses heightened? Do they change? Is metabolism affected? Is sleep? Is the experience different for men and women? How do the new phenomena manifest in human life? What knowledge is revealed? At what age do people normally learn of this change? When should we learn of this change? What percentage of people know about pheromones? How many die without ever knowing? How should it be? What are the epistemological, metaphysical, ethical, and spiritual issues surrounding all this?

And the biggest question of all: why does no one talk about it? Something surrounding this is clearly taboo. Everyone I've talked to has exhibited signs of discomfort when speaking of moulting, or pheromones. I'm not sure why this is. Perhaps there is some biologically evolved reason that makes us reticent to talk about this. Nevertheless, if any knowledge is to be gained, if any science is to develop, it will rely on you, the advanced who have undergone the change, to speak out. This needs to become an area of human discourse, like any other.

Einstein believed there were 4 dimensions. Then through the discover of superstrands they came to the conclusion there were 10 dimensions. This would explain why you would see a ufo disappear in a split second - the object didn't disappear. It just entered a different dimension which the human eye cannot see.

Forum List

Back