Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.
I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

If you have a link to an official cause of death, please post it.

Apparently you do, since back at the start of this thread you CLAIMED to have "heard" the "media lied" and shoveled "propaganda", whereupon I asked you for a link to that as a fucking STARTING POINT, and all you've done since then is go "humma humma" and try to pawn off your hallucination on three other posters who aren't even here.

Wassamatta? Were you LYING? Are you a "Missourian" who can't "show me"?

We sit, and we wait.

7f1f255af8e40422eeb20c9efc562dc3.gif
You really get mad when the truth comes out.

The media reported that Officer Sicknick was killed as a direct result of the riots.

If he wasn't hit in the head...and he died of a stroke...which is what I heard. Then everything I said was 100% truthful.

So stop your pouting over not only failing to cover up the truth...but getting caught at it.

Like I said...if you have a link with an official cause of death...just produce it.

I'll happily stand corrected.

The two men sprayed bear spray at officer Sicknick.

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

Usually that means the killer is eventually killed too.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.

It would have to be the effects of the riot;

Been two months, and they haven't released the cause of death.

Why?
I realize some toxicology tests take this long, but I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe they just can't agree if anything during the riot caused it.

Images at the link show Sicknick getting sprayed with whatever that spray was, followed by being incapacitated for 20 minutes and blinded. The focus seems to be on "what was the spray".

It invites the recollection that the guy arrested with homemade Molotov cocktails also had some kind of home-brew napalm-like substance designed to inflict severe torture. Maybe related, maybe not.

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.
I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

Apparently you do, since back at the start of this thread you CLAIMED to have "heard" the "media lied" and shoveled "propaganda", whereupon I asked you for a link to that as a fucking STARTING POINT, and all you've done since then is go "humma humma" and try to pawn off your hallucination on three other posters who aren't even here.

We sit, and we wait.

The media reported that Officer Sicknick was killed as a direct result of the riots.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO you just did it again. Same assertion, same lack of link.

SHOW ME where "the media" --- any media --- said that. Trot it out here and let us examine what it actually says.

And quit pussyfooting. Ain't got all night.

are trying to outwit folks who are way smarter than you.
Then where is the link to the official cause of death?

Cause I've asked like 20 times and all I get is posts like this one.

Once AGAIN ---- and you've had this pointed out multiple times ---- the article is not about a death, it's about two arrests for ASSAULT. Whether that assault is connected to the death, is something we do not yet know.

But I feel your pain, asking 20 times for something and getting bullshit.

I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

We sit, and we wait.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO you just did it again. Same assertion, same lack of link.

SHOW ME where "the media" --- any media --- said that. Trot it out here and let us examine what it actually says.

I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

We sit, and we wait.

I should go into dentistry, having chalked up all this experience in pulling teeth.

Now that that's F I N A L L Y here does it not enter your synapses that YOUR OWN LINK right in its title uses the words "MAY HAVE"?

Is that what you "heard" that you referenced a hundred posts ago? A speculation about "may have"?

Are you telling us that you INFERRED something that was not there because reading comprehension?

And then with that level of illiteracy you want to call them "fake news" on your own failing? Is that where we are?

My work here is done. DIS missed.

Last edited:
are trying to outwit folks who are way smarter than you.
Then where is the link to the official cause of death?

Cause I've asked like 20 times and all I get is posts like this one.
Well, you are showing yourself to be very dumb. You keep demanding something everyone knows and accepts doesn't exist. You seem to think if officers don't die from an assault they can't be charged with a crime.

Once AGAIN ---- and you've had this pointed out multiple times ---- the article is not about a death, it's about two arrests for ASSAULT. Whether that assault is connected to the death, is something we do not yet know.
Let me help you out friend Pogo.

Three people made statements of fact:

Screenshot_2021-03-15-19-33-06(1).pngScreenshot_2021-03-15-19-32-58(1).pngScreenshot_2021-03-15-19-32-51(1).png

I asked them to substantiate those claims.

They've all run away leaving you to attempt to justify their fake claims by the weakest argument possible...the "this isn't about that so just ignore the lies" argument.

But it's all you got...so whatcha gonna do.

If you have proof that I am wrong...just produce it.

It's not as hard as you're making it.

Showme the proof.

Well, you are showing yourself to be very dumb. You keep demanding something everyone knows and accepts doesn't exist. You seem to think if officers don't die from an assault they can't be charged with a crime.

Then why are people claiming he definitely was killed as a direct result of January 6th?

Now that that's F I N A L L Y here does it not enter your synapses that YOUR OWN LINK right in its title uses the words "MAY HAVE"?
Then why are people claiming he definitely was killed as a direct result of January 6th?

Pogo

Here is your chance to tell everyone they are wrong.

Maybe C_Clayton_Jones Lesh AFrench2 and all the others will believe if it comes from you.

You tell them there is no proof that Officer Sicknick died as a result of the events of January 6th and no credible media outlet ever reported that.

They are dead wrong.

I'll wait.

Actually...I'll look for it in the morning.

You are posting on a political forum of a political message board. Are you shocked people have opinions? You are demanding everyone prove their opinions as if they were facts and therefore implying your opinions supersedes theirs.

You are posting on a political forum of a political message board. Are you shocked people have opinions? You are demanding everyone prove their opinions as if they were facts and therefore implying your opinions supersedes theirs.
No...I'm asking that they provide proof of their statements.

I think Joe Biden wears women's underpants is an opinion.

Joe Biden wears an adult diaper is a statement of fact.

I heard that Officer Sicknick died of a stroke is an opinion.

Officer Sicknick was killed by rioters is a statement.

It is not out of line to ask a person to provide proof of their claims in the interest of honesty and not perpetuating unsubstantiated narratives.

They aren't required to provide proof...but proof differentiates fact from fiction.

Is it not in all of our best interest to seperate proven facts from unsubstantiated supposition?

I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

We sit, and we wait.

I should go into dentistry, having chalked up all this experience in pulling teeth.

Is that what you "heard" that you referenced a hundred posts ago? A speculation about "may have"?

Are you telling us that you INFERRED something that was not there because reading comprehension?

And then with that level of illiteracy you want to call them "fake news" on your own failing? Is that where we are?

My work here is done. DIS missed.
You like this one better?

The title is "He dreamed of being a police officer...then was killed by a pro-Trump mob" from the Newspaper of Record... The New York Times...

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.
Wrong. The police have admitted there is no evidence of blunt force trauma. Getting hit in the head doesn't cause a heart attack, you fucking moron.

What is obvious is you have no interest in truth or correcting fake news if it advances your agenda.
What's "obvious" is that you don't give two shits that this cop died or that he was assaulted by your MAGArioter buddies (you maybe?).

What you CARE about is that you and your MAGAbuddies don't get blamed for it
Do you give two shits about the woman the cops shot in cold blood?

Of course you don't.

The two men sprayed bear spray at officer Sicknick.

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

Usually that means the killer is eventually killed too.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.

It would have to be the effects of the riot;

Been two months, and they haven't released the cause of death.

Why?
I realize some toxicology tests take this long, but I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe they just can't agree if anything during the riot caused it.

Images at the link show Sicknick getting sprayed with whatever that spray was, followed by being incapacitated for 20 minutes and blinded. The focus seems to be on "what was the spray".

It invites the recollection that the guy arrested with homemade Molotov cocktails also had some kind of home-brew napalm-like substance designed to inflict severe torture. Maybe related, maybe not.
What "images?"

Do you give two shits about the woman the cops shot in cold blood?
Actually I do not and I make no bones about it. She got what she asked for.

YOU however put that criminal's life over the cop. You suck
So the people Kyle Rittenhous shot deserved what they got? All the rioters in Portland, Seattle and Minnisota deserved what they got?

You are a despicable piece of shit.

Forum List

Back