Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Why do you persist in deflecting from the thread topic? The accused were not charged with homicide. They were charged wirh assault.
I asked what he died of...three people came back pretty quickly with, from my understanding, fake news.

If they have information that I am wrong...I'd like to see it.

If it is fake news...don't all honest brokers want to correct that?

DOOD.
shakehead.gif

You sat here and claimed that you "heard", quote, "the media was lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.".

Immediately I asked YOU for that source you "heard". You've frittered away nine posts since then unable to do so.

WHERE IS IT?

Far less than 1% did a damn thing wrong, but you're determined to demonize EVERYONE.
Know why?

Because they all took common cause with those who WERE violently attacking our democracy and they all were cheering it on...as do you...

Actually what's pretty obvious is that the topic is not what you wish it were and you're flailing desperately to change it.
What is obvious is you have no interest in truth or correcting fake news if it advances your agenda.

Too bad. Cats out of the bag.

No one has a link to an official cause of death...they are perpetuating a LIE for political gain.

Correcting that is in the best interest of anyone seeking truth.

Your running cover for Lesh C_Clayton_Jones and AFrench2 tells me everything I need to know about your lack of honesty.

Why do you persist in deflecting from the thread topic? The accused were not charged with homicide. They were charged wirh assault.
I asked what he died of...three people came back pretty quickly with, from my understanding, fake news.

DOOD.
shakehead.gif

You sat here and claimed that you "heard", quote, "the media was lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.".

Immediately I asked YOU for that source you "heard". You've frittered away nine posts since then unable to do so.

WHERE IS IT?
I posted it...post 35...pay attention.

What is obvious is you have no interest in truth or correcting fake news if it advances your agenda.
What's "obvious" is that you don't give two shits that this cop died or that he was assaulted by your MAGArioter buddies (you maybe?).

What you CARE about is that you and your MAGAbuddies don't get blamed for it

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.

Actually what's pretty obvious is that the topic is not what you wish it were and you're flailing desperately to change it.

No one has a link to an official cause of death...they are perpetuating a LIE for political gain.

Your running cover for Lesh C_Clayton_Jones and AFrench2 tells me everything I need to know about your lack of honesty.

NOBODY BUT YOU EVEN BROUGHT UP A CAUSE OF DEATH, IMBECILE. :banghead:

What's "obvious" is that you don't give two shits that this cop died or that he was assaulted by your MAGArioter buddies (you maybe?).

Spare me your fake outrage.

You don't have a link to a cause of death and couldn't find one.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread fake news.

Thanks in advance.

DOOD.
shakehead.gif

WHERE IS IT?
I posted it...post 35...pay attention.

You posted shit. That gihugic poster link says NOTHING about what you claimed.
FORTY POSTS LATER you still can't back up your assertion.

NOBODY BUT YOU EVEN BROUGHT UP A CAUSE OF DEATH, IMBECILE. :banghead:
You mad Bro.

That obfuscation just didn't work out, did it.

Better luck next time.

:kissykissy2:

Two men arrested for assaulting Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
Two men have been arrested and charged for assaulting US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after responding on January 6 to hundreds of rioters who stormed the Capitol, the Justice Department announced Monday.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
Not enough bad things can happen to these creeps
Terrorists, not ‘rioters’ – 1/6 was a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

And yes, it’s good that these terrorists have been taken into custody.
Terrorists, not ‘rioters’ – 1/6 was a demonRAT/communist terrorist attack on America’s democracy.
And yes, it’s good that these terrorists have been taken into custody.
you have PIG-LOUSY to thank 4 that

I repeat

The two men sprayed bear spray at officer Sicknick.

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Good luck proving “bear spray” caused the officer’s death, beyond a reasonable doubt.

More leftwing gestapo crap.

According to the article they don't think it was bear spray. The perps themselves refer to it as "bear shit", whatever that might mean.

Sometimes you can save face by actually reading the link. Who knew.

I repeat
So show me the proof.

I'm not asking for anything but the truth.

Are you anti-truth?

When you make an assertion that Officer Sicknick died as a direct result of the events of January 6th...you need PROOF.

Just show it to me and I'll go away.

An official cause of death...because his mother said she believed the cause was a stroke and any claim he was hit on the head had been debunked.

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.
I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

If you have a link to an official cause of death, please post it.

Apparently you do, since back at the start of this thread you CLAIMED to have "heard" the "media lied" and shoveled "propaganda", whereupon I asked you for a link to that as a fucking STARTING POINT, and all you've done since then is go "humma humma" and try to pawn off your hallucination on three other posters who aren't even here.

Wassamatta? Were you LYING? Are you a "Missourian" who can't "show me"?

We sit, and we wait.

7f1f255af8e40422eeb20c9efc562dc3.gif

Authorities are still trying to find the person or people who are responsible for his death.

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

Usually that means the killer is eventually killed too.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.
so you dont have a death cert., or coroners report? ok, why post BS? learn to tell the TRUTH
deflection is not TRUTH....duh
Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia, are alleged to have worked together to spray police, including Sicknick, with a toxic chemical spray during the Capitol riot. Khater called what was in the cannister "bear sh*t," according to court records, but the Justice Department on Monday said the spray is unknown.

These men assaulted him and he later died.

You seem to not care at all that a cop died because of that Insurrection.

So much for Blue Lives Mattering huh?

Not so much to you
so you dont have a death cert., or coroners report? ok, why post BS? learn to tell the TRUTH
deflection is not TRUTH....duh

Excellent news.
Start sharpening the needle.
Needle?

Have they released the cause of death yet?

A cop got killed.

Usually that means the killer is eventually killed too.

A cop got killed.

What killed him?

It would have to be the effects of the riot; unless you think that an otherwise healthy cop just dropped dead the day after for no reason.

It would have to be the effects of the riot;

Been two months, and they haven't released the cause of death.

Why?
I realize some toxicology tests take this long, but I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe they just can't agree if anything during the riot caused it.

Two men arrested for assaulting Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick
Two men have been arrested and charged for assaulting US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after responding on January 6 to hundreds of rioters who stormed the Capitol, the Justice Department announced Monday.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
Not enough bad things can happen to these creeps
How many f**king threads do we need on this?
I can certainly understand why orange cultists don't want to discuss this.
??? still waiting for some facts...sadly, you dont understand that..go back to msm and stay stupid

Forum List

Back