Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Before that ---- got a link to "what you heard"?
Three people just claimed he died as a result from events on Jan 6th.

Don't run cover for them. This is their claim. Surely they have proof.

C_Clayton_Jones Lesh AFrench2

Those are not links.

Soooooooooo you don't have one, do you.
Sorry, I didn't make an assertion.

They did.

Still waiting for a link to the official cause of death.

Do you have it Pogo...or are you just here to obfuscate?

Did they ever arrest the responsible party for the David Dorn murder during the ANTIFABLM riot in St Louis?

Black Lives Matter
Not sure. They should have if they had evidence. Is that somehow an excuse for assaulting this LE Officer?

Those are not links.

They did.

Actually you did make an assertion. It's on the record.

Roll tape.

I heard that the media was lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.

It's post 8 if you're scoring at home. Or even if you're alone.

I don't need a link...the officer was alive, there was an insurrection, and he was killed. I'll assume you're a bit daft.

He was assaulted by MAGArioters on 1/6 and died the next day.

Your assertion is that his death was a random event that would have occurred on it's own?

Really?

Why?

We KNOW these MAGAcreeps assaulted that LEO and many ,many others

So you don't have it and you have no idea what killed him.

Appreciate your honesty.

Once AGAIN --- a story that a couple of terrorists have been arrested for an assault, does not make an assertion about cause of death. Actually it doesn't even refer to a death. You seem to be bent on changing the topic here to something else.

Those are not links.

They did.

Roll tape.

I heard that the media was lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.
Someone doesn't know what an assertion is.

OBFUSCATE ALL YOU WANT...IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS NO ONE HAS PROOF OF CAUSE OF DEATH.

Terrorists, not ‘rioters’ – 1/6 was a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy
Mostly Peaceful Protest.

MUCH more peaceful than any Antifa/BLM riot
Oh totally. They were just there to fly kites and have a cookout on the front steps for an afternoon. Mostly peaceful...until that whole gallow they erected while searching the halls of Congress screaming "hang Mike Pence" while murdering innocent cops on the way. Boys will be boys.

Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia, are alleged to have worked together to spray police, including Sicknick, with a toxic chemical spray during the Capitol riot. Khater called what was in the cannister "bear sh*t," according to court records, but the Justice Department on Monday said the spray is unknown.

These men assaulted him and he later died.

You seem to not care at all that a cop died because of that Insurrection.

So much for Blue Lives Mattering huh?

Not so much to you
So where is the link to the official cause of death?

Still waiting.
Why do you persist in deflecting from the thread topic? The accused were not charged with homicide. They were charged wirh assault.

He was assaulted by MAGArioters on 1/6 and died the next day.

Your assertion is that his death was a random event that would have occurred on it's own?

Really?

Those are not links.

They did.

Roll tape.

Someone doesn't know what an assertion is.

OBFUSCATE ALL YOU WANT...IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS NO ONE HAS PROOF OF CAUSE OF DEATH.

Actually what's pretty obvious is that the topic is not what you wish it were and you're flailing desperately to change it.

The story even points out that the charges are for assault, not for murder, as there isn't enough evidence for a murder charge, at least yet.

So this is a story that two yahoos have been identified as the assaulters, and you're still trying to make it into something else.

It is yet to be ascertained whether either of the two named jerk-offs (1) actually did what is claimed, (2) have any connection whatsoever to either President Trump or any organization that supports him, (3) have any association with any OTHER political or other organization or movement, whether supporting or antagonistic to President Trump.

But don't let that stop ya...obviously MAGA-crazies killed this cop.

Fucking idiots.

Why do you persist in deflecting from the thread topic? The accused were not charged with homicide. They were charged wirh assault.
I asked what he died of...three people came back pretty quickly with, from my understanding, fake news.

If they have information that I am wrong...I'd like to see it.

If it is fake news...don't all honest brokers want to correct that?

What we KNOW...is that these MAGAcreeps assaulted this cop .

That in itself is fucking serious and yet the Blue Lives Matters crew refuses to even acknowledge that this occurred.

Did the cop die because of that assault? We don't know that for a fact and we may never know but we DO know they assaulted him.

And we DO know he's dead.

THIS Blue Life doesn't matter to the MAGAcreeps one bit.

Will a certain group be as sad about this as they were when OBL was taken out?

Leftists cried on 9/11 ....

for the terrorists.

"Couldn't they have parachuted to safety and we could have hid them in our houses."

Sad really

Sad is correct, and stupid. Sad that any Americans would say some bullshit like that and stupid to think some Americans would believe bullshit like that. Hell we supported GW at over 90% back then.

For a few months, yes. Then you started the disinformation campaign that you were lied to

Americans still support Bushes mission of capturing or killing anyone involve with the 9-11 attacks.

He began to lose support when he started trying morph the grief and anger we all felt toward al Qaeda into anger at Iraq in what became a year long effort to convince the public of the necessity of invading and occupying Iraq, with the goal of removing Saddam from power. Bush still was able to garner huge bipartisan support for an AUMF against Iraq. It really wasn't until after Saddam was gone that thing got FUBAR. None of the accused WMD material or factories producing them was ever found. No mobile chemical factories. No Drone program. Just a Civil War caused by the vacuum of power GWB's invasion and occupation created.

Another rewrite of history.

If your standard was WMDs, there was no reason to turn against the war except political hackery. Stockpiles are irrelevant, it's the ability to make WMDs. He had that. And he even said he played it up thinking the threat of WMDs were a deterrent to invasion. And it worked. France, Germany and the UN all said he had them. They just thought they could get them with more time.

No, you and the Republicans did that cluster arm in arm. Then you lied your way out of it.

I opposed the war because it wasn't our problem. If Democrats had taken that and opposed it from the beginning, I'd support you on that point now. But you didn't. You were lying scum getting us into the war then lying scum after it blaming your own actions on others

Comprehension problems?

"He began to lose support when he started trying morph the grief and anger we all felt toward al Qaeda into anger at Iraq in what became a year long effort to convince the public of the necessity of invading and occupying Iraq, with the goal of removing Saddam from power."

This was at the end of 2001. They had barely begun the PR campaign to convince Dem lawmakers to go along with the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Yes, you clearly do have comprehension problems.

Bill Clinton: I saw the same intelligence and I interpreted it the same way

John Kerry: If you don't support the invasion, don't vote for me

Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden both voted to invade.

Look stupid mother fucker, I was AGAINT the invasion. Democrats were NOT MY ALLY. That you come back now and claim you were is your stupid fascist shit. Go worship Hitler, Nazi

Forum List

Back