Two January Movies That I Want to Go See

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The first one is Legend of The White Dragon and the second one is Wildfire: The Legend of The Cherokee Ghost Horse. I think they both look really good and I heard the Wildfire song before even though it was way before my time but it looks more to be based up the legend of the horse than the song.

:lmao:

Wildfire! They made a movie out of that POS song... fuck all if people aren't desperate... and lacking imagination. I wouldn't go see that movie if it was free. Not after 48 years of radio play...

The first one is Legend of The White Dragon and the second one is Wildfire: The Legend of The Cherokee Ghost Horse. I think they both look really good and I heard the Wildfire song before even though it was way before my time but it looks more to be based up the legend of the horse than the song.

Maybe, maybe because it's the Holidays I'd give Wonka a try. If I were to be asked if I wanted to go see a movie, I wouldn't pick it but it could be cute.

Napoleon. Wakeem!

Fuck Hunger Games. Gay!

The Marvels. I'd go see it. I love superhero movies. This would be my #1 pick.

Is Silent Night a Christmas movie?

From legendary director John Woo and the producer of John Wick comes this gritty revenge tale of a tormented father (Joel Kinnaman) who witnesses his young son die when caught in a gang’s crossfire on Christmas Eve. While recovering from a wound that costs him his voice, he makes vengeance his life’s mission and embarks on a punishing training regimen in order to avenge his son’s death. Full of Woo’s signature style, Silent Night redefines the action genre with visceral, thrill-a-minute storytelling.

• Banned
Now it's saying April 19th, that's odd. No wonder why none of our theaters were showing it. 😕 (I accidentally found it out when going to check to see how it was doing in theaters.)

Forum List

Back