two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

Every one does not get psychically searched. I think you know what i mean. I am not talking about these two imans. I am glad they got search by the way. On a general basis not EVERYONE is searched. If you are going to search...search everyone. That means the little old lady...the nun...the kid....AND the ones who look like terrorists. That does not mean i am still for anyone touching me. Ill take the scanner and the idiot tsa can keep their grubby filthy hands to themselves.

As far as i know, pilots can put anyone off a plane they want.

Correct. The pilots are the ultimate authority.

The pilots have the ultimate authority? :lol: Link?

Like the Captain of a ship, the Pilots on International Flights at least. Do indeed have absolute Authority to Kick anyone off the plane that they deem a risk to a safe flight. The could be anyone from a very terrified Passengers who is likely to scare other passengers, to someone who has had to much to drink, To someone the Pilots think might be a threat to the plane.

Not going to even bother to look for a link, if you require Proof, go find it. You have Google I assume

From the article:

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

The Entire Comparison is stupid.

Rosa Parks was a member of a group Oppressed for no good reason. She was not a member of a group who has elements among it that are actively at war with America and trying to kill us.

The Imams Are.

'Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren’t allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren’t playing by the rules.'

You just said search everyone while saying just don't search the little old lady...? Makes no sense. Everyone DOES get searched yet you say that anyway as if Muslims aren't being searched, and even use it as an argument against TSA physical searches...?

This story says these men passed the physical search a few times and no one is sure why the flight got turned around...

YOU stated the following which is MUCH more offensive to those who are truly concerned with civil liberties:

Every one does not get psychically searched. I think you know what i mean. I am not talking about these two imans. I am glad they got search by the way. On a general basis not EVERYONE is searched. If you are going to search...search everyone. That means the little old lady...the nun...the kid....AND the ones who look like terrorists. That does not mean i am still for anyone touching me. Ill take the scanner and the idiot tsa can keep their grubby filthy hands to themselves.

By physical search I mean searching for physical presence of weapons. Everyone is searched. The little old lady who goes through the scanner without incident does not get pat-down.

Again, not everyone goes through the scanner. Not all airports have them either. So not everyone is searched.

fly much? I do.

From the article:

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

Rosa Parks was a member of a group Oppressed for no good reason. She was not a member of a group who has elements among it that are actively at war with America and trying to kill us.

The Imams Are.

Those Imams are trying to kill us? Why weren't they arrested? :eek:

Did you read my entire comment? If you did and concluded I said the Imams are trying to kill us, You must have comprehension Problems.

I said the Imams are members of a religion that has Some elements in it who are trying to kill us, and Rosa Parks was not.

Rosa Parks was oppressed simply because she was Black, these Imams were inconvenienced not because they are Arab, but because they are members of a Religion that has Radical Elements that are at war with us, and actively trying to do us harm. If you fools can not grasp that distinction, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

The Imams Are.

Did you read my entire comment? If you did and concluded I said the Imams are trying to kill us, You must have comprehension Problems.

I said the Imams are members of a religion that has Some elements in it who are trying to kill us, and Rosa Parks was not.

The Imams are trying to kill us? :eek:

Like the Captain of a ship, the Pilots on International Flights at least. Do indeed have absolute Authority to Kick anyone off the plane that they deem a risk to a safe flight. The could be anyone from a very terrified Passengers who is likely to scare other passengers, to someone who has had to much to drink, To someone the Pilots think might be a threat to the plane.

Not going to even bother to look for a link, if you require Proof, go find it. You have Google I assume

The pilot does not have the authority to exclude anyone just "for looking Muslim". Period.

The Imams Are.

Gee, why the fuck are they trying to kill us? Aren't we saints?

Indeed.

WE aren't Muslims, and have FREEDOM that isn't to their liking and they cannot CONTROL IT...

The Imams Are.

God, the ignorance is amazing. I can literally smell your ignorance through my computer screen, and it smells like rotten fish.

There is no good reason to oppress Muslims. And no, citing fringe elements is no more a good reason, then citing the Black Panthers is a good reason to oppress black people.

The pilot does not have the authority to exclude anyone just "for looking Muslim". Period.

he does have the authority to boot anyone who he thinks will disrupt or endanger his flight.

Eerrrrttt!! Wrong answer. You made the claim, it is yours to prove. Otherwise, you're making worthless and illogical arguments.

WE aren't Muslims, and have FREEDOM that isn't to their liking and they cannot CONTROL IT...

Really?

Didn't the FBI testified before the 09/11 Commission and indicated that one of the reasons they were pissed off at us if because we have financed the Palestinian Holocaust?!?!?!?

Last edited:

he does have the authority to boot anyone who he thinks will disrupt or endanger his flight.

Whatever authority he may have which you have yet to provide evidence of, I am sure he does not have that authority based solely on passengers merely looking Muslim.

YOU are all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. THAT is absurd.

Do we need a link for a "captain of a ship"?

If "Arab dress" means this guy had something wrapped around his head, I wouldn't be flying the friendly skies with him either. Not until he takes the darn thing off , shakes it out, folds it and puts it in the baggage compartment. Then he's welcome to sit next to me. As long as he was scanned, of course.

Political Correctness out, security is "IN." If they are bothered by prejudice, then they can return to where they feel most comfortable, which would make the most sense. Did that occur to them?

I would not feel comdortable in western clothes and blonde hair in their country chatting to men and women I don't know because their customs and ideas are different from mine. They are prejudiced against me. So why would I put my self in jeopardy for innocent conversation? Only common sense. I would expect them to figure life out that same way.

These Imams are talking about prejudices when their countrymen attacked our country and citizens without provocation. We are asked to forget that. Hardlly. Would they?

That is where you are fucking wrong. A great many of us ARE Muslims. But you're so vile a creature that you would rather get your rocks off by being filled with hate than to respect your fellow American citizens. If you hate Americans so damn much, then get the fuck out of my country.

Do we need a link for a "captain of a ship"?

If "Arab dress" means this guy had something wrapped around his head, I wouldn't be flying the friendly skies with him either. Not until he takes the darn thing off , shakes it out, folds it and puts it in the baggage compartment. Then he's welcome to sit next to me. As long as he was scanned, of course.

Political Correctness out, security is "IN." If they are bothered by prejudice, then they can return to where they feel most comfortable, which would make the most sense. Did that occur to them?

I would not feel comdortable in western clothes and blonde hair in their country chatting to men and women I don't know because their customs and ideas are different from mine. They are prejudiced against me. So why would I put my self in jeopardy for innocent conversation? Only common sense. I would expect them to figure life out that same way.

These Imams are talking about prejudices when their countrymen attacked our country and citizens without provocation. We are asked to forget that. Hardlly. Would they?

Without provocation, you stupid fuck.

Hasn't the US been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949?

Didn't the US invade Iraq in 1990 and has remained there ever since.

Wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back