two imams screen three times before being kicked off from plane

That was my comment val. Again. If it is the mantra to defend the TSA is that no one has the RIGHT to fly.... then that works for me...apply it, profile and bar the threats.

I know it was your comment. I was addressing The T for looking particularly silly with his liberty theme while applauding that notion.

People say no one has a RIGHT to fly in order to defend screening people for physical presence of weapons. Anti TSA arguments decry individual rights violations over physical screening. My position is that individuals should be free to fly as long as they are not found to be a physical threat. Anti TSA individuals who are willing to exclude people based ONLY on being Muslim must not really concerned with rights violations.

The the pilot saw a threat and gave them the boot off his his aircraft. :clap2:

My position is that if you are going to search people before a flight, search everyone. Dont search the little old lady and let the looking like a terrorist walk through because its not PC to search him. My position is that a pilot can boot anyone off of his flight that HE sees as a problem passenger.

You just said search everyone while saying just don't search the little old lady...? Makes no sense. Everyone DOES get searched yet you say that anyway as if Muslims aren't being searched, and even use it as an argument against TSA physical searches...?

This story says these men passed the physical search a few times and no one is sure why the flight got turned around...

YOU stated the following which is MUCH more offensive to those who are truly concerned with civil liberties:

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

If its not a right to fly... glad they got kicked off the flight.

fuck them.

A pilot can toss anyone they want for any reason.They are the ones responsible for the lives of the crew and the passengers.

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barre from flying. Period. Considering everyone keeps yelling "it is not a RIGHT to be able fly" how about that!!!

fuck them.

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?!?!!? How the Hell can you be so god damned prejudiced and discriminatory, and call yourself an American? You're a total C-word allowed only in the flame zone. - Moderator, and I'm all for someone putting a bullet in your head for all the worth your life is, if you can do nothing but spread this kind of filth.

You look really silly saying that shit while charging with your American flag and liberty theme. :rolleyes:

Personally i am all for anyone looking muslim or of middle eastern descent being barred from flying. Period.

That was my comment val. Again. If it is the mantra to defend the TSA is that no one has the RIGHT to fly.... then that works for me...apply it, profile and bar the threats.

I know it was your comment. I was addressing The T for looking particularly silly with his liberty theme while applauding that notion.

People say no one has a RIGHT to fly in order to defend screening people for physical presence of weapons. Anti TSA arguments decry individual rights violations over physical screening. My position is that individuals should be free to fly as long as they are not found to be a physical threat. Anti TSA individuals who are willing to exclude people based ONLY on being Muslim must not really concerned with rights violations.

Several passengers and the pilot saw them as a physical threat. Sucks, eh?

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The same people crying "this is different" would be up in arms, had two Christian ministers been kicked off a plane, simply because the Pilot was uncomfortable. As would I. This kind of crap has no place in this country.. No reports indicate these Imams were doing anything to get kicked off (besides of course, they are Muslim).. So yes, this could be equated with the Civil Rights era when blacks couldn't ride on transportation simply because they were black.

&
Oh the irony that they were heading to an anti-prejudice conference.. :doubt:

they were trying to attend a conference on prejudice against muslims

Muslim group: two imams pulled from plane bound for North Carolina - CNN.com

"TSA came on and pulled them off and said the pilot was refusing to fly with them because passengers were uncomfortable with them," Hooper said, referring to the Transportation Security Administration.

I am glad bigotry gets rewarded so well in our country :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The same people crying "this is different" would be up in arms, had two Christian ministers been kicked off a plane, simply because the Pilot was uncomfortable. As would I. This kind of crap has no place in this country.. No reports indicate these Imams were doing anything to get kicked off (besides of course, they are Muslim).. So yes, this could be equated with the Civil Rights era when blacks couldn't ride on transportation simply because they were black.

&
Oh the irony that they were heading to an anti-prejudice conference.. :doubt:

And tell us how Islamics feel of Christains? And CHRISTAINS weren't kicked OFF the plane...were they?

IDIOT.

My position is thatif you are going to search people before a flight, search everyone. Dont search the little old lady and let the looking like a terrorist walk through because its not PC to search him. My position is that a pilot can boot anyone off of his flight that HE sees as a problem passenger.

You just said search everyone while saying just don't search the little old lady...? Makes no sense. Everyone DOES get searched yet you say that anyway as if Muslims aren't being searched, and even use it as an argument against TSA physical searches...?

This story says these men passed the physical search a few times and no one is sure why the flight got turned around...

YOU stated the following which is MUCH more offensive to those who are truly concerned with civil liberties:

fuck them.

Every one does not get psychically searched. I think you know what i mean. I am not talking about these two imans. I am glad they got search by the way. On a general basis not EVERYONE is searched. If you are going to search...search everyone. That means the little old lady...the nun...the kid....AND the ones who look like terrorists. That does not mean i am still for anyone touching me. Ill take the scanner and the idiot tsa can keep their grubby filthy hands to themselves.

As far as i know, pilots can put anyone off a plane they want.

My position is thatif you are going to search people before a flight, search everyone. Dont search the little old lady and let the looking like a terrorist walk through because its not PC to search him. My position is that a pilot can boot anyone off of his flight that HE sees as a problem passenger.

fuck them.

Every one does not get psychically searched. I think you know what i mean. I am not talking about these two imans. I am glad they got search by the way. On a general basis not EVERYONE is searched. If you are going to search...search everyone. That means the little old lady...the nun...the kid....AND the ones who look like terrorists. That does not mean i am still for anyone touching me. Ill take the scanner and the idiot tsa can keep their grubby filthy hands to themselves.

Correct. The pilots are the ultimate authority.

Fuck those Imams, they should all be deported.

Why? There is no State Sponsered Religion in the U.S.

"Congress Shall Make No Law Respecting An Establishment of Religion or The Free Excerise Thereof..."

Not All Imams are from Foreign Countries butt wad.

Did your Mother ever have any chilidren that lived?

Whom ever SAID they have to be from Foreign Countries in the first place?

You need to re-examine your thought processes...you *ASSUME* too much...

The Obama regime shouldn't be profiling poor, innocent people like this.

Sarcasm off.

Imagine if Bush was in the driver's seat when this happened.

Oh, the outrage!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
emsleeping5.gif

Oh come on now - seriously. Quit being such a left-winged kook idiot for a moment and discuss.

If BUSH was in the White House when this occurred - what would be your reaction.

Seriously.

If you're unable to provide anything but "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," then grab another ding-dong and Supersized #4 Big Mac meal, drool on yourself, and STFU.

We have had that kind of thing happen under Bush....and pretty much the same comments as we are seeing here.

Whom ever SAID they have to be from Foreign Countries in the first place?

You need to re-examine your thought processes...you *ASSUME* too much...

So, you're now advocating to deport American citizens, and it's other people who need their thought processes re-examined?

fuck them.

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?!?!!? How the Hell can you be so god damned prejudiced and discriminatory, and call yourself an American? You're a total fucking ****, and I'm all for someone putting a bullet in your head for all the worth your life is, if you can do nothing but spread this kind of filth.

You really need to calm the fuck down.

fuck them.
Man, you’re one twisted, ignorant hater.

What’s the next phase for you guys – repeal the Bill of Rights, round up all the Muslims, and hold them in camps?

Correct. The pilots are the ultimate authority.

The pilots have the ultimate authority? :lol: Link?

From the article:

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

The Entire Comparison is stupid.

Rosa Parks was a member of a group Oppressed for no good reason. She was not a member of a group who has elements among it that are actively at war with America and trying to kill us.

The Imams Are.

fuck them.

By physical search I mean searching for physical presence of weapons. Everyone is searched. The little old lady who goes through the scanner without incident does not get pat-down.

From the article:

Rahman, who is a professor at the University of Memphis, told the affiliate that the incident reminded him of the prejudice Rosa Parks faced during the civil rights movement.

Equating religion with RACE? It's absurd.

The Entire Comparison is stupid.

Rosa Parks was a member of a group Oppressed for no good reason. She was not a member of a group who has elements among it that are actively at war with America and trying to kill us.

The Imams Are.

Those Imams are trying to kill us? Why weren't they arrested? :eek:

Forum List

Back