Two Dozen Republicans Call Out Trump

Trump is accused of dereliction of duty for his role in the efforts to overturn the 2020 election results on Jan. 6, 2021.

"Two dozen Republicans are among 66 former members of Congress who've signed a brief urging a federal judge to reject Donald Trump's efforts to block a House committee from accessing the former president's White House records."

"Senate Minority Leader McConnell explained, the efforts to overturn the election were not the official acts of a President; they were 'a disgraceful dereliction of duty,'" the brief states. "The executive privilege does not apply, thus ending the inquiry and dooming the motion presently before the Court."

Fuck 'em. Where were they on February 13, 2021?

Last edited:
Maybe you should read the "Politico" part next time and quit being so biased.
So you have a patent on bias? Damn, I didn't get the memo.

Politicians hate Trump, mainly because he can't be bought and it hurts their bottom line.
Trump isn't and never was a politician and was never invited to the Good Ol' Boys Club on the Hill.
It was America First.

This signals that an increasing number of Republicans see Trump and his BIG LIE as an albatross around their necks.

This may be the beginning of the end of the Trump fiasco.

YIPEE!!!!

So you have a patent on bias? Damn, I didn't get the memo.

Politicians hate Trump, mainly because he can't be bought and it hurts their bottom line.
Trump isn't and never was a politician and was never invited to the Good Ol' Boys Club on the Hill.
It was America First.
He didn't and doesn't have a clue how to run this country and you obviously enjoy that fact. Good luck.

Of course it is. He is all you have and have had for some time now.
Well, I've tried to explain it to you as simply as I could.

One last try:
__________________________________________________________________________________
gqA0SBM.jpg

Last edited:
This signals that an increasing number of Republicans see Trump and his BIG LIE as an albatross around their necks.

YIPEE!!!!
No it doesn't. A bunch of RINOs who are retired from politics proves nothing

Trump is accused of dereliction of duty for his role in the efforts to overturn the 2020 election results on Jan. 6, 2021.

"Two dozen Republicans are among 66 former members of Congress who've signed a brief urging a federal judge to reject Donald Trump's efforts to block a House committee from accessing the former president's White House records."

"Senate Minority Leader McConnell explained, the efforts to overturn the election were not the official acts of a President; they were 'a disgraceful dereliction of duty,'" the brief states. "The executive privilege does not apply, thus ending the inquiry and dooming the motion presently before the Court."

Oh no!!!

He'll never beat Hillary now.

YIPEE!!!!
how many does that make now? 100?

Forum List

Back