Twittergate aka The Twitter Files

Using the DOJ to interfere with the election should land someone in prison so they won't ever try it ever again....

There's no space between links, so it won't work. Here's the first link along with the headline.

For Delldude , who talks out of his ass.

Screenshot_20221207-120155_Opera.jpg

No,Delldude is a lying piece of shit. The argument was that they weren't given all the data. He said they were, I said they weren't. He said prove it, and you proved it with the links.
I'm a bit confused. If you said they weren't given all the data. And I give a link where the Washington Post does an analysis of the data. Doesn't it follow they were given all the data?

There's no space between links, so it won't work. Here's the first link along with the headline.

For Delldude , who talks out of his ass.

The links provided reveal what I was saying, media was given access to the data and had it for sometime.
Thank you for your help...... :biggrin:

My point was, media did have access to the hard drive, which your link proves.

I'm a bit confused. If you said they weren't given all the data. And I give a link where the Washington Post does an analysis of the data. Doesn't it follow they were given all the data?

Thousands of emails purportedly from the laptop computer of Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son, are authentic communications that can be verified through cryptographic signatures from Google and other technology companies, say two security experts who examined the data at the request of The Washington Post.

The verifiable emails are a small fraction of 217 gigabytes of data provided to The Post on a portable hard drive by Republican activist Jack Maxey. He said the contents of the portable drive originated from Hunter Biden’s MacBook Pro, which Hunter reportedly dropped off at a computer repair shop in Wilmington, Del., in April 2019 and never reclaimed.

The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post. Neither found clear evidence of tampering in their examinations, but some of the records that might have helped verify contents were not available for analysis, they said. The Post was able in some instances to find documents from other sources that matched content on the laptop that the experts were not able to assess.

Among the reasons for the inconclusive findings was sloppy handling of the data, which damaged some records. The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.
Most of the data obtained by The Post lacks cryptographic features that would help experts make a reliable determination of authenticity, especially in a case where the original computer and its hard drive are not available for forensic examination. Other factors, such as emails that were only partially downloaded, also stymied the security experts’ efforts to verify content.

Thousands of emails purportedly from the laptop computer of Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son, are authentic communications that can be verified through cryptographic signatures from Google and other technology companies, say two security experts who examined the data at the request of The Washington Post.

The verifiable emails are a small fraction of 217 gigabytes of data provided to The Post on a portable hard drive by Republican activist Jack Maxey. He said the contents of the portable drive originated from Hunter Biden’s MacBook Pro, which Hunter reportedly dropped off at a computer repair shop in Wilmington, Del., in April 2019 and never reclaimed.

The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post. Neither found clear evidence of tampering in their examinations, but some of the records that might have helped verify contents were not available for analysis, they said. The Post was able in some instances to find documents from other sources that matched content on the laptop that the experts were not able to assess.

Among the reasons for the inconclusive findings was sloppy handling of the data, which damaged some records. The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.
Most of the data obtained by The Post lacks cryptographic features that would help experts make a reliable determination of authenticity, especially in a case where the original computer and its hard drive are not available for forensic examination. Other factors, such as emails that were only partially downloaded, also stymied the security experts’ efforts to verify content.
That's the link I provided.

It shows they didn't have a complete set of data with which to work. CBS reported they obtain an exact copy of the hard drive, had in analyzed, and nothing nefarious was added.
Here's the issue though. Did the media go to these lengths or any lengths for that matter to verify all the Russian collusion shit? The pee tape reporting etc. If they did that type of vetting of information that hurts political candidates they don't like, then people would accept their reasoning behind what went on with the Hunter laptop. Since they don't it appears and likely was purely a political decision on their part. Honestly if they admitted to that it would be less of an issue (at least for me). Just don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Here's the issue though. Did the media go to these lengths or any lengths for that matter to verify all the Russian collusion shit? The pee tape reporting etc. If they did that type of vetting of information that hurts political candidates they don't like, then people would accept their reasoning behind what went on with the Hunter laptop. Since they don't it appears and likely was purely a political decision on their part. Honestly if they admitted to that it would be less of an issue (at least for me). Just don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos have since been published by Buzzfeed. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations.

Mind you, this was the position of all the major outlets except Buzzfeed. So if you want to know, yes, most of the media went to the same lengths, and when they couldn't verify, all but one didn't report on it.

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos have since been published by Buzzfeed. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations.

Mind you, this was the position of all the major outlets except Buzzfeed. So if you want to know, yes, most of the media went to the same lengths, and when they couldn't verify, all but one didn't report on it.
You're saying that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, New York Times, WaPo didnt report on the alleged collusion between Trump and Russia? That Twitter blocked all stories on their platform regarding the issue? Marked them as unsafe? Any of that? Really?

Read the fuller Mueller Report and you will understand why the Russian Collusion thing was such a concern and well worth investigating...AND reporting on.
There's no way the news agencies or twitter confirmed that it was true prior to reporting on it though, right? That's the standard with the Hunter Laptop we are being fed that they couldnt confirm it so they blocked it. Even if you believe the Mueller report proves it that took years and millions of dollars by a special investigator to do. If the New York Times already had the proof, why did it take Mueller so long and cost the taxpayer so much?

Read the fuller Mueller Report and you will understand why the Russian Collusion thing was such a concern and well worth investigating...AND reporting on.
Fuller Mueller?
Only thing there was no evidence Russia interfered with the Trump organization to sway the election.

You're saying that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, New York Times, WaPo didnt report on the alleged collusion between Trump and Russia? That Twitter blocked all stories on their platform regarding the issue? Marked them as unsafe? Any of that? Really?
Some of it, sure. I'll tell you what find me one single article or news item where any of the major outlets presented unverified information as true. Just one.

By the way, "Russian collusion" is one of my pet peeves. There has been plenty of evidence of the Trump campaign "colluding" with Russia. That has been established and confirmed, first by the Mueller report and then later by a congressional committee led by Ron Johnson. What there hasn't been is sufficient evidence to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that that "collusion" rose to the level of "conspiracy to defraud. "

Collusion has no meaning in law, only in a dictionary. So whenever I hear someone say there wasn't any collusion, it just tells me the person saying it is misinformed or dishonest.

Try thi
Fuller Mueller?
Only thing there was no evidence Russia interfered with the Trump organization to sway the election.
Try this again.

Is there any evidence that Twitter's witholding of Hunter's dick-pics swayed the 2020 election?

Forum List

Back