Twitter Outed

Be specific. What cases? Should we talk about the election fraud conspiracy cases?
You're such a pushover! :rolleyes:

I could provide more links, but I doubt you will bother to read any of these. You should read the entire attached pdf file, also.

Attachments

• lm96.pdf
    177.9 KB · Views: 34
Your opinion is your opinion. Twitter disagrees and that's their right.
That opinion will be their downfall. The very second republicans take control of the House, Twitter is fucked.

That opinion will be their downfall. The very second republicans take control of the House, Twitter is fucked.
How are the Republicans in the House going to do anything to Twitter?

More evidence of your stupidity. Our telephone system is definitely a free speech platform. The public indoor and outdoor spaces are free speech platforms.

Social media websites are not immune from liability for copyright infringement or patent infringement.

News media are not free speech platforms because what comes out of them is subject to the whims of the editors and owners. They are publishers. If Twitter wants to edit what is posted, Twitter should be declared a publisher and relieved of it's immunity to prosecution.

That is unlikely to happen because our government sees value in allowing liberal assholes to limit what people say online. Twitter offers and provides this service, as does YouTube, Google and other Big Tech operators.
Our telephone system isn't a "free speech platform", again that's not a term with any legal definition or usefulness. Telephones are common carriers, meaning they are immune from legal repercussions of their use in almost all cases but have to serve the general public with few exceptions. Public spaces (which are truly public like a park or sidewalk) are free speech platforms because they belong to everyone.

News media is a publisher because they produce and execute all content on their media.

Twitter isn't any of these things. It's a social media platform. Trying to wedge social media into some prior category is stupid. They're not telephones, because the speech is broadcast widely rather than person to person. They're not news media because Twitter displays user generated content in a volume that they could never be completely control.

What you don't understand is that websites were given the ability to take down content specifically because doing so would make them publishers and that was a bad system. The law may not be perfect, but it's better than anything anyone else has suggested.

"Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.”

Oh Oh, looks like Twitter got caught giving government officials "Twitter Partner Status."

"Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the man who invented email, ran for US Senate in Massachusetts as a Republican and made allegations of voter fraud on Twitter. These tweets were then deleted by the far-left tech giant. Later it was discovered that they were deleted at the direction of government employees of the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office."

Will this spell the end of Twitter's CDA 230 protection? If true it certainly should be.
Damn, I stopped at the thread to see if Leo was announcing that Twitter was gay. Sadly, just another pathetic conservative rant.

Damn, I stopped at the thread to see if Leo was announcing that Twitter was gay. Sadly, just another pathetic conservative rant.
No YOU ranted, I provided information and a link. Go troll somewhere else, asshole.

Ah the pity party revision of History? Poor Trumpy. Everybody hates him. Except, he was banned in 2021. Over two months after he lost the 2020 election, for fraudulently claiming the election was rigged.

Either way, nothing criminal about getting banned for TOS violations.
Election was rigged.........its rigged every year...just more cheating went on in 2020 than in previous. And if you don't realize this, you should be posting.

No YOU ranted, I provided information and a link. Go troll somewhere else, asshole.
You provided no meaningful information and just ranted at nothing Leo.

Would have been a better thread if you did post that Twitter was gay.

So your position is, its now impossible to pass bills?
Of course it's not impossible to pass bills, but there's political realities.

For example, why do they need to wait until Republicans take the House? They should pass the Jim Jordan "F Twitter because they're mean to conservatives" Bill now.

Election was rigged.........its rigged every year...just more cheating went on in 2020 than in previous. And if you don't realize this, you should be posting.

There's another one of the Neo-GOP fascist ideals. Freedom of speech that agrees with the party only!

Thanks for the great example.

Of course it's not impossible to pass bills, but there's political realities.

For example, why do they need to wait until Republicans take the House? They should pass the Jim Jordan "F Twitter because they're mean to conservatives" Bill now.
Do you think its viable right now? I dont. Besides, as Biden has shown us, you can get a lot done with executive orders. Life will be very hard for big tech in the coming years.

Forum List

Back