Twitter Outed

How about the New York Times? Do you consider them to be a reputable and objective media outlet?
The NYT was the newspaper of reocord....No longer sadly they have turned leftist political. They follow the AP, NPR and the traditional "alphabet" broadcast media that has been infiltrated with the DNC and the far left agenda.

"Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.”
Happens on this forum, too.

Really? Which government officials have secret access to this Forum?
went "local" with the cops and bypassed the FBI+DOJ on surveillance intelligence gathered without a warrant.
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker started a Democrat agenda of "going local" with the Department of Justice as well, in conjunction with the stolen election of 11/3/2020 and the police-union labor coup of 1/6/2021 which ultimately placed imposter Joe Biden in the Oval Office without a popular vote in the electoral districts which were fraudulently awarded to him.

went "local" with the cops and bypassed the FBI+DOJ on surveillance intelligence gathered without a warrant.
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker started a Democrat agenda of "going local" with the Department of Justice as well, in conjunction with the stolen election of 11/3/2020 and the police-union labor coup of 1/6/2021 which ultimately placed imposter Joe Biden in the Oval Office without a popular vote in the electoral districts which were fraudulently awarded to him.
So this Forum reports to a Fusion Center?

NSA/CSS is the world's top code-cracking cyber surveillance intelligence agency. You're saying they _don't_ have privileged access to the forum?
I don't know, I was asking you if this Forum had a special government access like the one in the Twitter story where Twitter created a special portal, that's all.

I don't know, I was asking you if this Forum had a special government access like the one in the Twitter story where Twitter created a special portal, that's all.
I have no reason to think the forum uses anything but plain vanilla forum software everyone else uses and patches for bugs and security holes. Which is pretty good for what it's for, but NSA/CSS will have root access to any major social or discussion platform anywhere on the internet no matter what.

I have no reason to think the forum uses anything but plain vanilla forum software everyone else uses and patches for bugs and security holes. Which is pretty good for what it's for, but NSA/CSS will have root access to any major social or discussion platform anywhere on the internet no matter what.
Thanks, definitely food for thought.

Twitter are shady bastards. I hate them.

If they want to be lefty, pro-Democrat cheerleaders then they can be - but they should be made to advertise it as such instead of pretending they're impartial. Like a declaration so folk know if they want to use them or not.

Twitter are shady bastards. I hate them.

If they want to be lefty, pro-Democrat cheerleaders then they can be - but they should be made to advertise it as such instead of pretending they're impartial. Like a declaration so folk know if they want to use them or not.
“Should be made”

So you’re going to go authoritarian on us?

Ayyadurai’s lawsuit was always fantastical and always flimsy. He actually initially filed it pro se.

The judge at the initial hearings gave him time to get counsel since the case was legally complex and he really needed representation from someone who knew the law. Shiva goes and gets a couple of lawyers. They schedule a date to submit briefs and then three days of hearings a few weeks later.

Two days before the briefs are due, Shiva fires his lawyers and then asks for a delay in proceedings.

Not cool. You don’t get to jerk around the court like that. Yesterday, the judge held a hearing where Shiva appeared without counsel and was raked over the coals by the judge. He’s in violation of court orders and could be held in contempt, have his case dismissed and may be prevented from filing lawsuits again.

Should have a decision next week.

The First Amendment permits Twitter the right to censor as they please. However, the First Amendment guarantees the American people the right to boycott Twitter, and I believe we should exercise that right.
The Government can NOT use private entities to do what the Constitution and law prevent it from doing as the Government.

“Should be made”

So you’re going to go authoritarian on us?
I don’t think you really know the meaning of that word and besides you’ve took it out of context on purpose.

If you’re going to use a service and have your uses restricted then it’s only fair they should need to be transparent about it.

hilariously ironic you try to talk about authoritarian on the subject of a public platform being authoritarian removing stuff they don’t like because it doesn’t fit their political outlook- little derp for you right there

I don’t think you really know the meaning of that word and besides you’ve took it out of context on purpose.

If you’re going to use a service and have your uses restricted then it’s only fair they should need to be transparent about it.

hilariously ironic you try to talk about authoritarian on the subject of a public platform being authoritarian removing stuff they don’t like because it doesn’t fit their political outlook- little derp for you right there
There's no requirement that anyone be "transparent" about their service. The use of service of Twitter explicitly says that they can restrict it for any reason or no reason. Everyone who uses Twitter agrees to this.

The authoritarianism is someone like yourself wanting to force Twitter to do something simply because you want them to do it. Authoritarianism is not Twitter managing their platform as they see fit unless you think it's authoritarian to decide how one's own money and property are used. That would be absurd.

Not that anyone would take your word for it, but even if he was crazy, what does that have to do with censoring people?
Shiva invented a crazy conspiracy about destruction of ballots which Twitter took down because it was misinformation regarding the election.

Then Shiva invented an even crazier conspiracy about the state doing it to him.

Then Shiva sued in an outlandish lawsuit and violated court orders.

Now Shiva is in deep doo doo for jerking the courts around because he's kind of crazy.

Shiva invented a crazy conspiracy about destruction of ballots which Twitter took down because it was misinformation regarding the election.

Then Shiva invented an even crazier conspiracy about the state doing it to him.

Then Shiva sued in an outlandish lawsuit and violated court orders.

Now Shiva is in deep doo doo for jerking the courts around because he's kind of crazy.
So, what does that have to do with censoring his speech? Why is that ok with you?

Forum List

Back