Twitter Outed

That republic bill isn't going anywhere.
I agree. It will be a different story in the future, but in the mean time we are keeping this fight in headline news with this bill that wont go anywhere.

I know. Just look at this weirdo who said the same thing.
It made sense with the posrt i responded to. I think you need to reread my post that YOU responded to, then let me know if you figured out the obvious mistake you made. Reading comprehension is important.

The NYT was the newspaper of reocord....No longer sadly they have turned leftist political. They follow the AP, NPR and the traditional "alphabet" broadcast media that has been infiltrated with the DNC and the far left agenda.
Chris Hedges left the New York Times for being controlled by the establishment not because they were too far left. Certainly during Trump's presidency the New York Times ,Washington Post and practically the whole mainstream media.....was in bed with the rogue intelligence Community people like Brennan, Comey, Clapper.... you know all those guys that get away with lying to Congress on a regular basis.

Chris Hedges left the New York Times for being controlled by the establishment not because they were too far left. Certainly during Trump's presidency the New York Times ,Washington Post and practically the whole mainstream media.....was in bed with the rogue intelligence Community people like Brennan, Comey, Clapper.... you know all those guys that get away with lying to Congress on a regular basis.
Do you ever post anything but QOP victimhood?

It made sense with the posrt i responded to. I think you need to reread my post that YOU responded to, then let me know if you figured out the obvious mistake you made. Reading comprehension is important.
It made exactly much sense when you said as when I said it satirically.

Saying that this Jim Jordan bill is never going to pass isn't saying that it's "impossible to pass laws". It's saying this Republican bill has no chance to overcome a veto from Biden (assuming that Republicans take the house in 2022) and has no chance to pass a filibuster proof majority in the Senate if Republicans do take the house.

It's just legislative virtue signaling. Try not to be a sucker.

It made exactly much sense when you said as when I said it satirically.

Saying that this Jim Jordan bill is never going to pass isn't saying that it's "impossible to pass laws". It's saying this Republican bill has no chance to overcome a veto from Biden (assuming that Republicans take the house in 2022) and has no chance to pass a filibuster proof majority in the Senate if Republicans do take the house.

It's just legislative virtue signaling. Try not to be a sucker.
Biden has nothing to do with this. My position is (and has always been) that the second we have the power, big tech is fucked. Your response was "how are you gonna do that with the filibuster", as if its now impossible to fuck big tech because of the filibuster.

Up to speed now retard?

You provided no meaningful information and just ranted at nothing Leo.

Would have been a better thread if you did post that Twitter was gay.
Hey Otto, I posted an informational and meaningful link to an article that was informational and meaningful. If you disagree either state why, discuss, provide maybe another link, at this point, all you are doing is spewing mindless insults and trolling. Go to another thread, make a new thread or maybe just go the fuck away.

Last edited:
Really turd? Then why are all the blatant lies about Russia Russia Russia still there? Why are the lies about the voting laws in Georgia and Texas still there? This reply ought to be good.......for nothing.

Which insurrection did the alleged lies start? Which branch of government was attacked and held under siege by a MOB incited by the leader of one of the two parties, with those lies?

Forum List

Back