Twitter Outed

The story I heard was there was special place where they could flag items for the Tweety staff to review for possible violations. But that was months ago. I was simply responding to misinformation I saw that if true, would have had much more serious consequence for the election and this discussion. Don't you think it would have been much more explosive, or at least entertaining, if Tweeter had banned him before the election?

Leo. Hahaha. Fcuk U.
seems to me it's information control

anyone who didn't spend 4 years in the 5th grade would understand this.

given that, let me know when you do.

"Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.”

Oh Oh, looks like Twitter got caught giving government officials "Twitter Partner Status."

"Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the man who invented email, ran for US Senate in Massachusetts as a Republican and made allegations of voter fraud on Twitter. These tweets were then deleted by the far-left tech giant. Later it was discovered that they were deleted at the direction of government employees of the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office."

Will this spell the end of Twitter's CDA 230 protection? If true it certainly should be.
And they bristle at being called the fascists that they are. :laugh2:

The story I heard was there was special place where they could flag items for the Tweety staff to review for possible violations. But that was months ago. I was simply responding to misinformation I saw that if true, would have had much more serious consequence for the election and this discussion. Don't you think it would have been much more explosive, or at least entertaining, if Tweeter had banned him before the election?

Leo. Hahaha. Fcuk U.
Yeah, you got lots of fairytale stories. Fuck you too, BlindBoo...

"Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.”

Oh Oh, looks like Twitter got caught giving government officials "Twitter Partner Status."

"Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the man who invented email, ran for US Senate in Massachusetts as a Republican and made allegations of voter fraud on Twitter. These tweets were then deleted by the far-left tech giant. Later it was discovered that they were deleted at the direction of government employees of the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office."

Will this spell the end of Twitter's CDA 230 protection? If true it certainly should be.

Gateway Pundit.

RWNJ Website for RWNJ who are deperate for validation for their insane Conspiracy Theories.

You mean like the way the Democrats lap dog media spread constant lies about him ?

Free airtime.:cool:
skews apparently lives in a basement. :cool: Where he lives like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed MSM bullshit.

Twit wouldn't let the electorate discuss Hunted raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls. Twit should be destroyed with weapons-grade flamethrowers.... until the screaming stops.

Its pretty simple what's going on....Big tech...big sports...mega globally minded corporations...actors musicians and Hollywood as well as our campaign money hungry government and the elite is willing to sell us out for the billions of dollars they can make via CHINA.....its no more intricate than that.....
Sky News was blocked today....Sky News??? that's like an America First tech company blocking CNN....we are witnessing the end of America as we know it.....because everyone wants to get rich the easy way....
Well enjoy your riches when we are forced to go to war with your daddy war bucks.....CHINA.....

Not just Twitter controlling the messaging/propaganda ...

She risked everything to expose Facebook. Now she’s telling her story.​

Sophie Zhang, a former data scientist at Facebook, revealed that it enables global political manipulation and has done little to stop it.
The world first learned of Sophie Zhang in September 2020, when BuzzFeed News obtained and published highlights from an abridged version of her nearly 8,000-word exit memo from Facebook.

Before she was fired, Zhang was officially employed as a low-level data scientist at the company. But she had become consumed by a task she deemed more important: finding and taking down fake accounts and likes that were being used to sway elections globally.
Her memo revealed that she’d identified dozens of countries, including India, Mexico, Afghanistan, and South Korea, where this type of abuse was enabling politicians to mislead the public and gain power. It also revealed how little the company had done to mitigate the problem, despite Zhang’s repeated efforts to bring it to the attention of leadership.

“I know that I have blood on my hands by now,” she wrote.

On the eve of her departure, Zhang was still debating whether to write the memo at all. It was perhaps her last chance to create enough internal pressure on leadership to start taking the problems seriously. In anticipation of writing it, she had turned down a nearly $64,000 severance package that would have involved signing a nondisparagement agreement. She wanted to retain the freedom to speak critically about the company.

But it was just two months before the 2020 US election, and she was disturbed by the idea that the memo could erode the public’s trust in the electoral process if prematurely released to the press. “I was terrified of somehow becoming the James Comey of 2020,” she says, referring to the former FBI director who, days before the 2016 election, told Congress the agency had reopened an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. Clinton went on to blame Comey for her loss.

o Zhang’s great relief, that didn’t happen. And after the election passed, she proceeded with her original plan. In April, she came forward in two Guardian articles with her face, her name, and even more detailed documentation of the political manipulation she’d uncovered and Facebook’s negligence in dealing with it.

Her account supplied concrete evidence to support what critics had long been saying on the outside: that Facebook makes election interference easy, and that unless such activity hurts the company’s business interests, it can’t be bothered to fix the problem.

In a statement, Joe Osborne, a Facebook spokesperson, vehemently denied these claims. “For the countless press interviews she’s done since leaving Facebook, we have fundamentally disagreed with Ms. Zhang’s characterization of our priorities and efforts to root out abuse on our platform,” he said. “We aggressively go after abuse around the world and have specialized teams focused on this work. As a result, we’ve already taken down more than 150 networks of coordinated inauthentic behavior … Combatting coordinated inauthentic behavior is our priority.”
By going public and eschewing anonymity, Zhang risked legal action from the company, harm to her future career prospects, and perhaps even reprisals from the politicians she exposed in the process. “What she did is very brave,” says Julia Carrie Wong, the Guardian reporter who published her revelations.

Gateway Pundit.

RWNJ Website for RWNJ who are deperate for validation for their insane Conspiracy Theories.

Thank you for admitting you have no counter arguments against the article, thus the patented empty fallacy based attack is a visible sign of desperation on your part.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back