Twitter lays off manager who slept in her office.

The owner can do what he wants. He pays employees to work.
Elon is a true American hero. You can tell by how much America's enemies hate him. The NWO sends their shillbots/NPCs to make threads like this to drag down his popularity, but their actions are only seen as a badge of honor to Americans.

If the NWO shillbots/NPCs don't rain hate on you like this, then you aren't trying hard enough.

WTF, Elon? This behavior is reserved only for you?

He is the boss. He owns it. He can do what he wants.

If you let your underlings get away with stuff they aren't supposed to do then it breeds dissonance in the ranks because they are seen by other employees as being treated special. Then other employees want to do it. Then you have employees taking more and more liberties as they start to think they can do what they want. Plus you have problems where if someone gets hurt at work off the clock workman's comp won't cover a dime and you run a risk of a employee suing you. The workplace is for work, that's it.

In my house I can do whatever want but guests have to follow my rules even if they don't apply to me, if they don't like it they can leave. Difference here is that's elons house and he is paying people there to do what he says, they aren't guests, they are employees.

In my house I can do whatever want but guests have to follow my rules even if they don't apply to me, if they don't like it they can leave. Difference here is that's elons house and he is paying people there to do what he says, they aren't guests, they are employees.

That's true anywhere, but some companies reward performance, or dedication like sleeping in your office like you said employees should do.

That's true anywhere, but some companies reward performance, or dedication like sleeping in your office like you said employees should do.

No company anywhere rewards employees by letting them sleep in their office.

And no I didn't say employers should do that. I gave you multiple examples why they shouldn't.

Even for you this is a stupid post.

I actually got reprimanded for sleeping in my office when I used to manage a hangar.

A plane came in at 11pm. I had to put him up and help him load his baggage into his car. I checked the schedule. Another plane was departing at 430am and I lived 45 min from the hangar, one way. I didn't get to sleep until past midnight and had to be up at about 330am to start fueling the other plane and get it staged on the ramp. Rather than go home and come back an hour and a half later, I got a foldable mattress from my house and slept on the floor of the office so I could at least get 3 hours of sleep.

I got reprimanded and told not to sleep on site. I was not on the clock when I did this, and yet STILL got reprimanded. My old boss was an asshole. His plane crashed in 2019 and was all over the national news because it was right before the LSU game and a sports reporter for LSU was on the plane. I'm pretty sure he got his ass sued. He deserved it.

Forum List

Back