LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

As with everything else he says, I will ignore this from the king of drama Lebron James. The vast majority of people apparently are already ignoring this clown. After a number of his comments, he has no moral authority to say anything.

Nothing pisses off a MAGA more than a millionaire Black man who earned his money. :icon_cry:

I can care less about rich black men. I do care when they make their money from slavery.

Clearly you like slavery.

Makes sense, you ARE an idiot fascist.

What's this have to do with your hatred of free speech?
I love free speech especially when it comes from idiot cultists. Trump`s been quiet since he announced he`s running again and that disappoints me. The damn guy can be entertaining when he opens his mouth.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."

If you were musk you would be doing exactly what musk is doing.

The dribbler strikes again!

Actually, James has the right to say whatever he wants, as do we to call him a racist idiot for it.

Just who the hell does this gifted athlete think he is? The opinions of an entertainer is nothing more or less than his opinion, now ask yourself what has he really accomplished other than promote himself.

Don't fuck with Lebron! He is one of God's gifted!

Forum List

Back