Twitter Is Being A Twit !

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Twitter agrees to hand over details of people who post racist or anti-Semitic comments
Twitter has agreed to hand over the details of people who post racist and anti-Semitic abuse anonymously on the micro-blogging site, it emerged today.
Following a long legal battle, the US-based company said it would cooperate with authorities in France who want to bring alleged criminals to justice.
The breakthrough is a significant test case for the millions who use social media to express hatred and anger without revealing their identities.

Read more: Twitter agrees to reveal names of people who post racist or anti-Semitic comments after losing French legal battle | Mail Online

beware, you just might be one of those "criminals".., personally i despise that liberal pile of shit web site !! :up:

We're supposed to care about people who post racist and anti-Semitic remarks in France? A) They can go to hell for all I care. B) They know what the laws are in their country.

Twitter agrees to hand over details of people who post racist or anti-Semitic comments
Twitter has agreed to hand over the details of people who post racist and anti-Semitic abuse anonymously on the micro-blogging site, it emerged today.
Following a long legal battle, the US-based company said it would cooperate with authorities in France who want to bring alleged criminals to justice.
The breakthrough is a significant test case for the millions who use social media to express hatred and anger without revealing their identities.

Read more: Twitter agrees to reveal names of people who post racist or anti-Semitic comments after losing French legal battle | Mail Online

beware, you just might be one of those "criminals".., personally i despise that liberal pile of shit web site !! :up:

How does this affect you?

not one tiny little fucking bit, but to you liarberals i thought i would post this warning for my scumbag liberal fiends as you folks can not keep your private business from the eyes of the world, you people are in this new tell all phantasy phase .

not one tiny little fucking bit, but to you liarberals i thought i would post this warning for my scumbag liberal fiends as you folks can not keep your private business from the eyes of the world, you people are in this new tell all phantasy phase .

You represent conservatives well.

Forum List

Back