Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

nazi.jpg

:lol:

So congressmen have to screen anyone that meets them? Idiotic.

News flash: one way or another and with regard to scheduled meetings, they do and they do have to.
It's the nature and extent of screening their staffs perform that varies, not whether they do it.

Oddly enough, at least in my experience, the one instance wherein one may converse with one's Congressperson is at private social events -- someone's birthday or other party, a backyard barbecue, etc. -- where their and one's own social circle intersect.

A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

Here they are: Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) on Twitter
Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.
Tell that to the family of the woman murdered by one of your terrorists yesterday
You're such a loser. I don't have any terrorists.
Go CRY to someone else

Wake me when one million liberals die. Until then it's just the pre game.

I can't really funny that. But somehow -- you're right. It's just the PRE-game. I think the "russian thingy" didn't have legs. And the "resistance" needed a new distraction.

Really, oh the Russian thing is going to come to light, it already has with T jr meeting with Russians to black ball Clinton, remember those words , I love it. He should be in prison for treason.

A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

They should be identifying members of BLM and ANTIFA if that's the case. Perhaps someone can create a twitter account to identify the real fascists.
Go and do it then, pussy

You know, I've been hearing a lot of conservatives say how the Antifa protesters showed up there looking for a fight against the "peaceful" white supremacists.

For those of you who think the white supremacists showed up to be "peaceful", a quick question...............

If they were showing up to be "peaceful", then why did they have shields painted with white supremacist insignia and bats when they showed up? Furthermore, what was that torch burning the night before the protest? The torch burning brought up shades of the KKK of yore, as well as the way Hitler did things.

You know, I've been hearing a lot of conservatives say how the Antifa protesters showed up there looking for a fight against the "peaceful" white supremacists.

For those of you who think the white supremacists showed up to be "peaceful", a quick question...............

If they were showing up to be "peaceful", then why did they have shields painted with white supremacist insignia and bats when they showed up? Furthermore, what was that torch burning the night before the protest? The torch burning brought up shades of the KKK of yore, as well as the way Hitler did things.

I agree! Why were they also chanting "Blood and Soil"?

Some were armed also, stilll, as Richard Spencer was featured, violence is always a good bet.

lead_960.jpg

And you know, this morning on the news, they showed another group of them who were dressed up in camo, with body armor and helmets and billy clubs. When I fist saw them on the news yesterday, I thought they were part of SWAT, but came to find out this morning, they were part of the white supremacist protest.

Again..................if they were so "peaceful", why all the need for shields, body armor, sticks, brass knuckles, and in some cases actual guns?

Some were armed also, stilll, as Richard Spencer was featured, violence is always a good bet.

lead_960.jpg
LOL. I love the one on the left covered in duct tape. He's taken a magic marker and written something on it--ending in Korps. As they say in the South, bless his heart.

lead_960.jpg
They knew they were going to be assaulted. You've already been told that. Shields, helmets and body armor are what people where to protect themselves from angry vicious thugs.

And you know, this morning on the news, they showed another group of them who were dressed up in camo, with body armor and helmets and billy clubs. When I fist saw them on the news yesterday, I thought they were part of SWAT, but came to find out this morning, they were part of the white supremacist protest.

Again..................if they were so "peaceful", why all the need for shields, body armor, sticks, brass knuckles, and in some cases actual guns?
What do you think people should wear when they expect to be assaulted by a gang of vicious bloodthirsty thugs?

The people who were exercising their COURT APPROVED First amendment right to peaceful assembly DID just that, they expected the liberal shit to attack them physically and that is exactly what the lefties did as always. THE LEFTIST WHO came to disrupt the assembly had NO right to attack, or interfere with them WHATSOEVER in ANY WAY. This is an unfortunate death caused by liberal shit thinking as usual they can infringe on ANYONES rights as they wish. This time one of them got their ass killed instead of them getting to beat other people half to death blind them with pepper spray and just walk away laughing. As I posted long ago, this is just the start of the pushback. The next time if the cops don't protect the conservatives, or the people who are holding a peaceful rally from their attackers they may have to hire some paid MERCS. That's where I come in. I don't care if BLM hires me and the KKK wants to ATTACK them. When you cross the line you END your time. We have all the needed clearance to end the attack. With all needed force as we see fit. Your press can cry and lie all they want it is YOU liberals who control your destiny. Live and accept others or continue to mount an assault on anyone that rejects your narrow disgusting views and find real peace. I find it amazing that they took the fire being sprayed in their face as that is a full fledged felony assault. I would have shot anyone doing that or throwing a firebomb at my group in the brainstem and dropped him and his flamethrower à l'endroit exact .

POINT BEING>>>>>> THE LIBERALS ATTACKING THEM WERE THE TERRORIST.

Facebook too.

Wake me when one million liberals die. Until then it's just the pre game.

I can't really funny that. But somehow -- you're right. It's just the PRE-game. I think the "russian thingy" didn't have legs. And the "resistance" needed a new distraction.

Love this.

No matter how much indisputable proof there is, the right just keeps pretending it's going to go away.

Trump said it, his son said it, then Trump said he helped his son, then my fave - 'we're too dumb to pull this off'.

Before that,Trump bragged about his BFF relationship with Putin. His two sons said they get their money from Russia. His daughter vacays with Putin's girlfriend. Just about every Trump minion went to Russia, lied about going to Russia, got caught going to Russia and then confessed they really did go to Russia. That even included our so called attorney general.

On top of all that and more, the traitor who occasionally leaves the golf course to visit the WH met with Russians IN THE PEOPLES "dump" WHITE HOUSE and his Russian friends published the photos for all the world to see.

So, who's going to sing first? Or have they already? Flynn or Manafort?

This also means the rest of them are screwed.

What I just wrote isn't all of it.

No legs?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

In some of the tweets, they are identifying some of these Nazis in photos with Republican congressmen and senators, with pound signs for the congressmen and senators.

This is fucking awesome. Those politicians must be shitting bricks right now.
main-qimg-7870287a59f3aa794a1479ca82af2f21-c

Didn't take long for these worms to turn on each other.

[emoji844]

I was just commenting how the liberal elite has initiated war. Revealing personal information of the innocent seems like a heavy dose of validation to me.

I think I may buy those firearms I've been considering of late. Never really owned a gun before. As an officer, I always liked the way an M14 fired. Decent pistol and perhaps a shotgun, I might feel a little easier living the balance of my life on what the left labels "progress"ion.

Just as the protesters who had nothing to do with the driver of the car are innocent of that crime, so the "liberal elite" are innocent of what some person on Twitter does in posting supposed information about the protesters.

It seems a bit hypocritical to point out that all of the protesters are not responsible for the terrible actions of one person while at the same time lumping together a group of "liberal elite" with one person posting on Twitter.

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.
Tell that to the family of the woman murdered by one of your terrorists yesterday

And the two law enforcement killed.

What's with the right wingers defending alt right fascist nazis?

[emoji90]

Why did Republican Congressman Tom Garrett pose for a photo this past March with well known Nazis?

They even held a psycho Nazi event in front of his office.

So why did this Republican Congressman allow Nazis to be photographed with him?

Hmmmm...

When did they become "well known Nazis?"

I didn't see or hear any Nazi propaganda in the link to the event outside the congressman's office, just some USA chants, some chanting for a wall and to stop illegal immigration. :dunno:

Forum List

Back